PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Ubisoft

Laucian Cremor
02-25-2016, 12:19 AM
I don't know if anyone from Ubisoft truly reads these forums or if anything here makes it to the developers, but I just wanted to say thank you to the developers of Assassin's Creed Syndicate for something minor that they put in but is a big deal for me. I was running around Westminster, starting to conquer it, when I found a brass quartet playing J.S. Bach's "Air on the G String". Like I said, it's something very minor, but I am a classical trumpet player and music educator, so it was completely unexpected but truly made me smile and made my night. So thank you for adding this little detail I truly hope this reaches whoever made this addition. And if it doesn't reach them from here, if someone could point me in the right direction so I can thank them, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Ubisoft.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-25-2016, 01:40 PM
Hi Laucian-Cremor and welcome to the forums, thank you very much for your feedback, it is great when you come across something unexpected in a game which makes you smile :)

I have passed along your feedback to the team for you.

Regards

Jackdaw951
02-25-2016, 05:28 PM
That impressed me as well. I don't think I had ever heard "Air" performed by a brass quartet before. And the whole setting, with the park, the gazebo, the period outfits--so much detail, just for an incidental--made me smile too. There's a lot about this enormous creation that I appreciate every time I play. Even watching the carriages go over the busy Thames with Big Ben in the background is worth the price of admission.

Jessigirl2013
02-26-2016, 08:44 PM
I don't know if anyone from Ubisoft truly reads these forums or if anything here makes it to the developers, but I just wanted to say thank you to the developers of Assassin's Creed Syndicate for something minor that they put in but is a big deal for me. I was running around Westminster, starting to conquer it, when I found a brass quartet playing J.S. Bach's "Air on the G String". Like I said, it's something very minor, but I am a classical trumpet player and music educator, so it was completely unexpected but truly made me smile and made my night. So thank you for adding this little detail I truly hope this reaches whoever made this addition. And if it doesn't reach them from here, if someone could point me in the right direction so I can thank them, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Ubisoft.

I agree the depth of Syndicate is really good and its has a great atmosphere.
I spent about 30 mins searching around for a man singing "underground" while playing the JTR DLC. It was so odd, I could only hear it faintly when I was on a certain window on a building.:rolleyes:
I guess it was a guy in his house singing.:cool: