PDA

View Full Version : For Honor EU Servers

Doriansgray
02-23-2016, 08:54 PM
Hello, i was about to pre order For Honor because it looks like the game i've wanted since the day i was 6. However I am cautious as i only see "en-US" pages and therefore I am wondering if you are planning on opening servers in EUW or EU in general on release. This is a big factor for me as i doubt i'd want to play a game like this with 100+ ms even though it looks absolutely amazing. I know i'm probably just being paranoid but i'd still like to be sure as i have seen no mention of it anywhere.
Awaiting you responce,
with passion

Viking/knight in the making
Prinzpie

SpaceElephant
02-23-2016, 09:30 PM
Oh yeah, no worries, you will be able to play :)

cheers

Doriansgray
02-23-2016, 09:40 PM

cheers

Thank you for the quick responce :)

lSacredforcel
02-24-2016, 07:27 AM
If EU player will be able to play it, then is it possible for NA players to play with/against other players from different country?

Surely there will be a delay when playing with a player from other country. So when we do not want to experience any lag, is there going to be an option to choose which region we specifically wish to play in a lobby?

bbal195
03-02-2016, 11:53 PM

cheers

So can we take that as a confirmation of ''Game runs on dedicated servers instead of P2P'' ?

If game runs on dedicated servers like Rainbow Six Siege ,preorder granted :cool:

Tillo.
02-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Hello.
How about people from South America. After some Google search I found out that this game will be P2P, is that correct? If not, will SA have a server?
Will we be able to set a ping limit?
This info is really important to me, as it is no fun to play with lag.

Hoping for a reply, later

Waynedetta40k
02-02-2017, 04:27 PM
So can we take that as a confirmation of ''Game runs on dedicated servers instead of P2P'' ?

If game runs on dedicated servers like Rainbow Six Siege ,preorder granted :cool:

Yep

devynuodegis
02-15-2017, 01:22 PM
Hello error message 3--2147221502, connection failed, for honor server are unreachable. I live in Lithuania and I cant play(easternt europe), yet i played in bought betas and it worked. I wrote a support letter, yet noone seems to awnser. What should I do?

Akiyama_
02-16-2017, 05:59 PM
its fine that Im able to play from europe with internet connection 200mb/s but I am not able to play with friends in group cause their Nat is strict cause of your servers in Montreal jesus christ :(