PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood Save File with Medici and Venetian Capes?

Nuke890
02-22-2016, 03:49 AM
Thanks to Project Legacy likely being gone forever, I was hoping someone could help me out in determining if there is a way to obtain these two capes via save file tweak. If anyone has the two PL capes unlocked in their particular Brotherhood save file, would you kindly let me know and send me a copy? I want to see if the content would remain available in my own AC Brotherhood game, as I understand the capes to be associated with the save file itself. I understand they're cosmetic, not needed for sync, etc. I appreciate any help.

Jessigirl2013
02-23-2016, 01:38 PM
If you search for a 100% save file I assume they would be included.

Nuke890
02-28-2016, 03:26 PM
I did, but unfortunately none of the descriptions makes clear whether these are included or not. I tried them, but they did not produce the capes, which leads me to believe they did not have them.

Jessigirl2013
02-28-2016, 06:46 PM
I'm surprised you got the saves to work, as games saves are linked to your Uplay account.

Locopells
02-28-2016, 08:03 PM
That only started with ACIII, I think, so you can transfer saves for ACB. There are also third party unlockers for the free content that came with the, now defunct, Project Legacy, but be careful...

Razrback16
02-28-2016, 09:23 PM
Anyone know of a way to just flat out cheat and unlock the venetian cape? Any codes etc.?

Jessigirl2013
03-01-2016, 04:03 PM
Anyone know of a way to just flat out cheat and unlock the venetian cape? Any codes etc.?

Depends if you want to risk getting banned.:rolleyes:

Which I do not.:cool:

Anykeyer
03-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Its possible to have all AC Legacy bonuses even w/o AC Legacy itself. If you ever synced this dumb facebook to your Uplay account and did everything required to unlock the stuff. Then the option to sync any ACB save with AC Legacy (technically with data stored in Uplay that was put there by AC Legacy) will work.