PDA

View Full Version : Random Funnies and epic Insults

CapnPunkin
02-21-2016, 06:58 PM
A place for people to say random crap. Enjoy
===

This is like than that time a Medicine man hit me with a guinea pig...WTF...

You ever get the feeling someone just smacked you with a sack of mandarin oranges?

What kind of food is that? I'm not eating that, batman wouldn't eat that...wheres the hamburger.

Willaguy2010
02-22-2016, 11:05 AM
I used to be an arrow like you, but then I took a knee of an adventurer.

CapnPunkin
02-23-2016, 03:07 AM
Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.

I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

I sometimes watch birds and wonder "If I could fly who would I s#!t on?"

A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

Ninjas are just Asian Burgalars.

What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.

I don't think you act stupid, I'm sure it's the real thing.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

The_W1nterWolf
02-23-2016, 08:11 PM
No offense, but I think a little girl would do better in a shield wall then you. (Epic Insult :P)

We all know that Samurai are wannabe Skalds, right? Warrior-poets. Definition of Skald. (Random crap lol)

I once dropped the bass..........The fisherman that just caught it wasn't too happy about it.

I wonder if I get a 4 man killstreak in For Honor as a Viking if I get to use "Fus Ro Dah"?

MrMPViral
02-27-2016, 04:12 PM
Squirrel!