PDA

View Full Version : Fox hunt

kisserMB
02-21-2016, 04:40 PM
hi.
plz help.

I'm getting desperate .
I peered through the threads and googled , I've tried all suggestions but I still can not catch the fox .

I play PC versjonen with keybord .

if you can help me , will you be sweet and write Presis which buttons to press ?

I have tried for two days now and it is getting a little boring :rolleyes:

thank you

JohnConnor2012
02-21-2016, 04:59 PM
Don't remember AC3 totally, but found the impossible to chase / kill hunting missions were best resolved by planting a mine or two in the path of the prey animal before it started. You get a poorer pelt quality by blowing the animal up - but still 100% sync..

Locopells
02-21-2016, 07:29 PM
Rope dart is your friend when it comes to hunting. Run after the animal, spaming the tool button (I think it's 'E') and as soon as your in range, Connor will nab it.

kisserMB
02-21-2016, 08:34 PM
tx.
but its not an animal, its a man, and i kant kill him, because then i loos, and it al start over.

i need to know howe i tackle him.
it donsent Work with thw mouse, ore shift.

howe do i "dive" on ground running?

Locopells
02-22-2016, 12:54 AM
Ah, is this the one from AC2?

In which case you need to sprint at him then press 'E', once he's highlighted. If you sprint at him right from the off, you shouldcatch him fairly quickly.

DaGengster
02-22-2016, 03:52 AM
Heres a video walk through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTLWoaC-vUI

Jessigirl2013
02-23-2016, 01:37 PM
hi.
plz help.

I'm getting desperate .
I peered through the threads and googled , I've tried all suggestions but I still can not catch the fox .

I play PC versjonen with keybord .

if you can help me , will you be sweet and write Presis which buttons to press ?

I have tried for two days now and it is getting a little boring :rolleyes:

thank you

Well its whatever key it is to tackle someone on PC.:rolleyes:

Ureh
02-24-2016, 12:32 AM
Should be "Right mouse button" (you should already be holding this button when you're sprinting), then press "Shift".