PDA

View Full Version : Can I uninstall Unity patches/rollback versions?

HomeGrownHeroz
02-21-2016, 01:55 PM
So like the title suggests. Is this possible? I know in steam you can roll back version history in games. Please say this is somehow possible in uplay...

Cheers

YazX_
02-21-2016, 02:47 PM
No you cannot, only way to do it is to have physical copy, install and play in offline mode.

HomeGrownHeroz
02-21-2016, 03:00 PM
No you cannot, only way to do it is to have physical copy, install and play in offline mode.

I see, thats a pain. Before your response, I started to reinstall with automatic updates unchecked. Will that do anything or will it just download and install all current updates?

YazX_
02-23-2016, 12:45 AM
not sure what do you mean by reinstall, if you mean download then the latest versions of all files will be downloaded regardless, this option updates the game whenever a patch is available without the need to launch it first, either ways, if you attempt to launch the game while having this option unchecked you will be prompted to install updates -if any-, you can still skip the download and play but it is not recommended.

Jessigirl2013
02-23-2016, 01:30 PM
Why do you want to roll back?
If its about the LOD being worse in recent patches its not worth the bother IMO. I doubt its that much better and is just speculation.