PDA

View Full Version : Event News and Info Possibilities??

CoffeeBrainzz
02-21-2016, 01:16 AM
Hey guys, does anyone know of any upcoming gaming events that might possibly have some ForHonor news? Besides E3 of course.
Ive been data mining (not literally ) for the past month for anything new, but it seems to be dry season.

I hate to be that debbie downer, but i feel like they kinda killed that hype train. Though im always crossing my fingers for that Big Suprise Reveal. Whether it be a character debute or even a quick twitter note of the games progression. The Silent Treatment is killlling all of us hahah.
Thanks for any words or update guys :)
TeamSamurai!!!

Quikkfeet
02-21-2016, 05:01 AM
Ya I absolutely agree. I've also been waiting patiently, looking for news or new announcements about content of the game. I even go back to the old gameplay videos to get me excited again. But yes it's definitely dry season. I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels this way. But I'm so excited about the game though. #IAmSamurai

Joe_Corleone
02-21-2016, 05:22 AM
I think with Far Cry Primal out on Tuesday and The Division on March 8th, most resources are going towards those games marketing. As much as we want new info on For Honor, it's still a business. They have other games coming out sooner that need the attention.

Ubi has 5 games coming out this fiscal year. Watch Dogs 2, Ghost Recon Wildlands, South Park: The Fractured but Whole (great name), For Honor, and a unannounced IP. So they have a ton on their plate for E3.

As much as I want all the For Honor news I can find. I don't think we will hear anything new until E3. All I hope is that the game comes out this year and not 2017.

An0ther_Player
02-21-2016, 09:26 AM
As much as we want new info on For Honor, it's still a business. They have other games coming out sooner that need the attention.

Ubi has 5 games coming out this fiscal year. Watch Dogs 2, Ghost Recon Wildlands, South Park: The Fractured but Whole (great name), For Honor, and a unannounced IP. So they have a ton on their plate for E3.

Couldn't have put it better myself. The Hype has died a bit, it would be nice to see some new content to rekindle that Hype.