PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Dunkelgrun/Extreme !

bhunter2112
09-17-2004, 04:50 PM
I love this game and what I feel is a smalll comunity. I have often asked "stupid" questions on this board and someone will usually take time to help.
Thank You to Dunkelgrun and extreme. I am not sure who did what but the ME 163 campaign is top notch. I am only about 5 missions into it but it is very well done. I am a bit of a nut for the "wonder Weapons" The campaign has a very nice historical feel. Thank you again for what must have taken a long time to complete. I will be eagerly awaiting you JG7 campaign. (one can wish) !

bhunter2112
09-17-2004, 04:50 PM
I love this game and what I feel is a smalll comunity. I have often asked "stupid" questions on this board and someone will usually take time to help.
Thank You to Dunkelgrun and extreme. I am not sure who did what but the ME 163 campaign is top notch. I am only about 5 missions into it but it is very well done. I am a bit of a nut for the "wonder Weapons" The campaign has a very nice historical feel. Thank you again for what must have taken a long time to complete. I will be eagerly awaiting you JG7 campaign. (one can wish) !