PDA

View Full Version : Random Feedback

BlorkBorg
02-20-2016, 01:58 PM
I played ACS for a quite some hours on PC now and have some stuff to say

- please allow comments for feedback. maybe just for 1 and 5 star rartings. sometimes id like to say why i gave it 1 star e.g. cause it was repetitive and felt more like work than plaiing
- communicate the stats im currently on. the descriptions like "increases deadlyness by 11" doesnt make sense if you dont know if your at 4 or 400
- make it a bit more socially realistic. e.g. i kill all the enemies and leave a massive pile of bodies, someone comes in doesnt notice and pretends nothing happen
- more sneaking, with extras for not being seen
- combat should be less repetitive, its more like a quicktime event than fighting
- put the replay mission option in the star menu. find the menu to replay missions is the hardest part of the game
- The London map is fantastic
- parcour is often unprecice and some times the mission gets ruined by it
- the multicharacter thing is a good idea
- get rid of the modern day parts or make them good (modern london or some bits and the player has to get the piece of eden and fight as well. it would be great to see the comparison between the ages)
- more different weapons (NO: the same in green is not a different weapon)
- enemies drop tons of weapons that cant be used, pls make them usable
- more customacable outfits

i know that would be a ton of work but some of them would be really nice

Jessigirl2013
02-23-2016, 02:06 PM
I played ACS for a quite some hours on PC now and have some stuff to say

- please allow comments for feedback. maybe just for 1 and 5 star rartings. sometimes id like to say why i gave it 1 star e.g. cause it was repetitive and felt more like work than plaiing
- communicate the stats im currently on. the descriptions like "increases deadlyness by 11" doesnt make sense if you dont know if your at 4 or 400
- make it a bit more socially realistic. e.g. i kill all the enemies and leave a massive pile of bodies, someone comes in doesnt notice and pretends nothing happen
- more sneaking, with extras for not being seen
- combat should be less repetitive, its more like a quicktime event than fighting
- put the replay mission option in the star menu. find the menu to replay missions is the hardest part of the game
- The London map is fantastic
- parcour is often unprecice and some times the mission gets ruined by it
- the multicharacter thing is a good idea
- get rid of the modern day parts or make them good (modern london or some bits and the player has to get the piece of eden and fight as well. it would be great to see the comparison between the ages)
- more different weapons (NO: the same in green is not a different weapon)
- enemies drop tons of weapons that cant be used, pls make them usable
- more customacable outfits

i know that would be a ton of work but some of them would be really nice
I never understood the whole rate a mission idea and I think it should be scrapped, as it can be misleading as to why the mission was bad.

I one starred a tailing mission not because it was repetitive, but because the eavesdropping was awful and so clunky.
But a dev probably looked at that one star to assume that it was because of the tailing and so notes down to include less in future games.
Its a really bad way to give feedback and I think it needs to be scrapped.