PDA

View Full Version : Skin Descriptions. Can we have these show these in the Arming screen?

Destraex
08-13-2004, 08:11 PM
I was just downloading skins and noticed all the great descriptions that myself and my other lanning friends never get the opportunity to read.
It would be cool if the description could turn up in a box or something in the arming screen for casual reading while others choose armaments etc.
Should be as simple as a same name text file bundled with the skin download that the game takes and chucks in a box as its loaded. Perhaps even photos can be included?

Destraex
08-13-2004, 08:11 PM
I was just downloading skins and noticed all the great descriptions that myself and my other lanning friends never get the opportunity to read.
It would be cool if the description could turn up in a box or something in the arming screen for casual reading while others choose armaments etc.
Should be as simple as a same name text file bundled with the skin download that the game takes and chucks in a box as its loaded. Perhaps even photos can be included?

Latico
08-13-2004, 09:23 PM
Do you have a printer?

Why not just create your own small hardcopy reference book/notebook that you can have handy at your computer.