PDA

View Full Version : Steam / Uplay Launch Loop Error - HELP

CottonTail_za
02-19-2016, 09:46 PM
I start the Beta in steam and Uplay opens.

Uplay then asks for the Activation key.

When I put in the key it says that the game is already in my games library (which it is)

Click the "play" button in Uplay and it lauches steam.

Click "play" via steam and it asks for the Activation key again in Uplay.

It just keeps looping like this over and over.
Does anyone have any idea how to fix?

Please help!!!

Tried reinstalling and verifying files and such.

CottonTail_za
02-19-2016, 11:06 PM
Please, can anyone help.

Just the same loop over and over.

Even if I uninstall EVERYTHING and try to install the new "Open Beta" Uplay still wants me to install everything from steam and then same loop happens.

Uplay constantly want me to put in the Product Activation (even though the game is in my library).

I've activated 2 key now :(

Trias84
02-20-2016, 11:59 AM
Please, can anyone help.

Just the same loop over and over.

Even if I uninstall EVERYTHING and try to install the new "Open Beta" Uplay still wants me to install everything from steam and then same loop happens.

Uplay constantly want me to put in the Product Activation (even though the game is in my library).

I've activated 2 key now :(

Friend is having the same issue, but it worked just fine for me. We can't find any information or a fix about it either and ubisoft is proving pretty damn unhelpful.

Ubi-bounce
02-20-2016, 12:29 PM
Hello guys, can you please go to /My Documents/My Games/The Division/ and delete all files here and try relaunching the game.

It may be a conflict between a previous beta version and the current one you have installed.

And Trias84 I am trying my best to get round all the posts on the forum however it does take some time to read each persons comments individually, please have patience as I am here to help