PDA

View Full Version : Combat Problems

nicozottos
02-19-2016, 06:11 PM
Yesterday I experience disconnects every 2 minutes, couldn't even finish the first mission because of it.

Beyond that, today I am experiencing difficulty killing enemies. The enemies have severe lag where I will shoot and kill but it doesn't register for 5-10 seconds. In the mean time, enemies shoot and kill me well after they were supposed to be dead.

The latest issue is that my weapons ceased to function. I was in the middle of a battle and I was unable to fire/aim my gun or switch weapons. I could only melee attack.

So far my experience with the Beta is that it's severely broken. I'm very disappointed.

Ubi-Stature
02-19-2016, 06:14 PM
Hi there, nicozottos,

As the lag is affecting your weapon functionality it may be that the integrity of the game files are not as they should be.

Have you tried reinstalling the beta? Can you also confirm if this issue carries over to other controllers?

nicozottos
02-20-2016, 04:29 PM
Hi there, nicozottos,

As the lag is affecting your weapon functionality it may be that the integrity of the game files are not as they should be.

Have you tried reinstalling the beta? Can you also confirm if this issue carries over to other controllers?

I went ahead and reinstalled the beta. The enemy lag has not stopped. I can't confirm if the weapon issue is still there (it randomly appeared last time) because the enemy lag is so bad that I'll be in cover and all of the sudden be killed by a grenade that was never shown to be thrown. I hope this gets resolved!