PDA

View Full Version : Connectivity errors look here first!

Ubi-bounce
02-19-2016, 04:37 PM
Hello Agents,

If you are experiencing connectivity issues (Mike or Delta errors) please read and follow these steps first:

Please follow the steps outlined in this troubleshooting article here:

PC - https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/3502/connectivity-issues-in-the-division-on-pc/kA030000000tiK5CAI
PS4 – https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/47/3502/connectivity-issues-in-the-division-on-ps4/kA030000000tiKFCAY
XBOX ONE – https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/43/3502/connectivity-issues-in-the-division-on-xbox-one/kA030000000tiKACAY

Next please can you disable and the enable UPnP on your router. Please make sure to reset your router and try the game each time you change this setting.

If you still cannot connect please flush your DNS cache:

a. Click Start
b. Enter cmd in the Start menu search box
c. Right click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator
d. Run the following command: ipconfig /flushdns

Next change your DNS to the google DNS 8.8.8.8. NOTE: before doing this note down your current DNS so you can revert back to this if this does not work:

PC – https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using
PS4 – http://www.idganswers.com/question/22437/how-to-change-dns-server-on-ps4
XBOX ONE – http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/network-settings

If you are still having issues after these steps please post here with the following information:

• ISP:
• Router model:
• Wired/wireless connection
• Country
• Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network

(PC ONLY) If you played the closed beta please go to:

/My Documents/My Games/The Division/

Please delete all files here and try relaunching the game

EDIT: We have had reports that some users could get past Delta errors by updating/reinstalling your network managers for your motherboard

Related Thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1392069-Possible-Fix-for-Delta-20010159-(MSI-Mainboards)

Please also check for any installed VPN's on your system as these can cause MIKE/DELTA errors to appear even if they are not in use.

EDIT 2: Pr0d1gyAUA found a fix for some connectivity issues here:

Related Thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1392416-Possible-Fix-for-Delta-Error

BoothFFM
02-19-2016, 04:47 PM
You guys are kidding.... we all tried this, an nothing helped.
Error 20010159
ISP Vodafone Germany
Router Fritz!Box 7490
Germany
Home Network

some notes: Division Open Beta on Xbox One AND PS4 works fine on same ISP and Router
EVERY other online Game works.
Rainbow Six Siege works

Tried it on another Network (His ISP is Telekom Germany) from neighbour. Same Error.
Tried it on Mobile Hot Spot : Same Error.

T3ntuki
02-19-2016, 04:57 PM
Error: Delta 20010159
ISP: Vodafone Germany
Router: DSL-EasyBox 803 A
Germany
Home Network

MrSnuggly
02-19-2016, 04:57 PM
Error 20010159
ISP Powernet BG
Router Archer C8
Bulgaria
Home Network

MiniDoraCat
02-19-2016, 04:58 PM
• ISP: Hinet 300M/100M
• Router model: R7000
• Wired/wireless connection: Wired
• Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network : Home

Sarxend
02-19-2016, 05:06 PM
Error 20010159
ISP: Stofa Bredbεnd
Router: Cisco EPC 3925
Wired/Wireless: Wired Connection
Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network: Home Network

xXLuCkShOtXx
02-19-2016, 05:11 PM
• ISP:1 und 1
• Router model: Fritzbox 7362 SL
• Connection : Wired
• Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network : Home Network

Wizalot1
02-19-2016, 05:16 PM
ISP: Comcast
Router model: Motorola SBG6580
Wired/wireless connection: Wired
Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network: Home

zzzNstarzzz
02-19-2016, 05:18 PM
• ISP: Vietel
• Router model: Totolink F1
• Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network: Home
Never had any other connectivity issue for any other game or web based application, including r6siege
Used WTFast to connect during closed beta

FalcoNQQ
02-19-2016, 05:24 PM
ISP: ONO
Router model: Cisco DPC/EPC3825

CJC-
02-19-2016, 05:32 PM
ISP: Leaf River Communications
Router: Netgear WNDR3400V3
Wired Connection
USA
Home

PrivatePepsi
02-19-2016, 05:37 PM
• ISP: Telemach
• Router model: TL-WR841N

Zolkus
02-19-2016, 05:46 PM
ISP: Videotron
Router: D-Link DIR-615
Wired Connection
Canada
Home

Dubbeltjes
02-19-2016, 05:46 PM
• ISP: Ziggo
• Router model: WNDR4300
• Wired connection
• Country Netherlands
• Home network

All game from Ubisoft working perfect - Crew - Rainbow Six Siege ??

Why beta division not ??

ranalin01
02-19-2016, 05:54 PM
Cross posting here because my version started to work.

So dont know if it was coincidence and they fixed their issues or this was my actual problem.

I was giving up on the PC and jump back into Black Desert Online for the day. Before i started it i wanted to uninstall my RU version of the game. So i did that along with the launcher it came with. I rebooted. While waiting on that i wanted to make sure that i could still play on the Xbox. Started that up and could get in and play no problem.

PC is up and on a whim i tried the PC version for one more time. It works. Seriously. WTF?

zzzNstarzzz
02-19-2016, 05:58 PM
Cross posting here because my version started to work.

So dont know if it was coincidence and they fixed their issues or this was my actual problem.

I was giving up on the PC and jump back into Black Desert Online for the day. Before i started it i wanted to uninstall my RU version of the game. So i did that along with the launcher it came with. I rebooted. While waiting on that i wanted to make sure that i could still play on the Xbox. Started that up and could get in and play no problem.

PC is up and on a whim i tried the PC version for one more time. It works. Seriously. WTF?

So what exactly are you saying here?
you were getting DELTA 20010159 error and now you aren't after uninstalling BDO RU edition?

Fredoom34
02-19-2016, 06:27 PM
ISP: Superonline Turkey
Error: 20010159 Delta
Router: Huawei
Home Network Wireless Connection

RavenstormCPS
02-19-2016, 06:42 PM
• ISP: Comcast
• Router model: Linksys EA-6900

Have tried the above, game is not progressing past connection attempt

JustReaction
02-19-2016, 06:45 PM
ISP: Ziggo
Router model: Netgear n300 JWNR2000V2
Wired connection
Country Netherlands
Home network

The Crew / Siege work perfectly fine for me, have played the closed beta but was only able to do this by using Wtfast.

Error code DELTA 20010159

FAP-Irrigatio
02-19-2016, 06:46 PM
EDIT: FIXED

uninstalling WTFast solved it(after reading that people have to unstinall every single VPN software on their system

Pouzitoo
02-19-2016, 06:49 PM
• ISP: Oi Velox
• Router model: TL-WR740N

Playing on the Xbox One just fine. But getting Delta error on the PC. Tried everything from the troubleshooting page suggested by you guys to WTFast and other VPN services...

Fat_and_Angry
02-19-2016, 06:49 PM
• ISP: Brighthouse
• Router model: Arris TG1672G

Arganaki
02-19-2016, 06:52 PM
ISP: Novotelekom
Router model: disable
Wired: connection
Home network

disable firewall \ anti = not working
router remove = not working
VPN = not working
Used WTFast to connect during closed beta >_>

StiflaaR
02-19-2016, 07:09 PM
ISP: TDC A/S
Router: HomeBox White
Connection: Wired
Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network:Home

Stilloffside
02-19-2016, 07:12 PM
• ISP: Oi Velox
• Router model: TL-WR740N

Playing on the Xbox One just fine. But getting Delta error on the PC. Tried everything from the troubleshooting page suggested by you guys to WTFast and other VPN services...

I am having the same issue...can play fine on PS4 but DELTA error on PC. Both using same ISP, Router etc...makes NO sense.

ItsThisPotato
02-19-2016, 07:16 PM
ISP: Rogers
Router: hitron
Connection: wireless
Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network:Home

I've tried every step and still nothing is working.

Stilloffside
02-19-2016, 07:32 PM
I will post this again...its from the closed BETA. IDK how this hasnt been addressed. Clearly this user knows what he is talking about yet here we are in open BETA and the issues are still present.

Here was a post out during Closed BETA by a guy ~Rainor2020. He wrote this:

"Hello, I posted my info already but using WireShark and comparing results between a working WTFast session versus a non WTFast session I am seeing the Beta client failing to make a TCP connection to a specific Ubisoft IP. The server receives a connection on port 27015, does initial TCP SYN-ACK handshakes, sends 443 App Data then a TCP RST is issued. Then the client repeats this sequence over and over again until a MIKE error is thrown.

The connection errors happen just after the Health Warning is displayed.

Interesting thing is you can kill WTFast software after you get to the Char-Select screen and Client Runs perfectly.

I think there is a bad Server Deamon out there that either A) Didn't get the service and it's being called by a load balancer / service advertisement message or B) daemon is just dead - needs rebooted. Using WTFast just manages to pickup a working server somewhere along the way.

IF UBI wants the Wireshark CAP files, let me know. It will explain what's wrong very quickly for the DEVs."

grimmed_reaper
02-19-2016, 07:33 PM
ISP: BT (British telecoms)
Router: BT home hub 5
Wired connection
Home Network

Have tried everything suggested here before posting

Like everyone else i can use the game if i use the VPN WTFast to connect. However I shouldn't have to pay for a third party application just to be able to connect to you're servers. I sincerely hope this is fixed for the release of the game, or the back lash will be huge from the PC player base.

mAkulA_
02-19-2016, 07:33 PM
• ISP: Orange
• Router model: Livebox VRV9510KWAC23 1-A-LT
• Wired connection
• Home

Meteoro1ite
02-19-2016, 07:39 PM
• ISP:Verizon FiOS
• Router model: ASUS RT-AC87R
• Wired/wireless connection: wireless

All ubisoft games has terrible server connection, and I still had hopes, guess I am terribly wrong

odin021
02-19-2016, 07:41 PM
ISP - Charter
Wired
Linksys EA6500

DMZ, ports forwarded, UPnP cycled, etc etc etc, nothing works. Even being plugged into the modem directly.

I've been looking forward to this game since it's early concept stage, but I will not be buying it if this is any indication of the issues I have to look forward to - there are far too many people experiencing this issue for it to be acceptable - especially considering there are users who are basically telling you what you screwed up in the forum and you're not listening to them.

Genoste
02-19-2016, 07:42 PM
[PC] Can't even go through the lobby and make character.
Press space > Ubisoft Logo > Press space to start the game > DELTA 20010159.

ISP: Telkom Indonesia (Telkomsel)
• Router model: no router I USB tethered from my smartphone
• Wired/wireless connection: Wireless

Took almost 7 hours to find the solution by myself and your suggestions, nothing works. I hope you can fix it cuz my friends are playing on PS4 using the same ISP and works fine, I'm playing on my PC and got DELTA 20010159 until now. Tried using VPN still nothing.

I've been looking forward to this game since Ubisoft Massive announced, I like the concept. But I will not buying it if this of error happen again, until the OPEN BETA ends. Why I must buy this game if you screwed my most awaited OPEN BETA to try this game on my own? Its not about the sound, music, graphics or gameplay in this case, its about your service towards us, your customer.

EDIT: SOLVED using this method

1. command prompt ipconfig /flushdns
2. Set to google DNS --> https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using
3. Uninstall all VPN software I had (including WTFast)
4. Restart my PC and reset my smartphone (or your modem)

Dokkaebich
02-19-2016, 07:44 PM
• ISP: Virgin media
• Router model: Virgin media superhub VMDG480
• Wired/wireless connection: Currently using Wired. have tried on both wired and wireless

Arkies4584
02-19-2016, 07:58 PM
How the **** do you release a OPEN BETA where it is supposed to mainly be a finished product and yet you can't even ****ing get people to connect properly? What a ******** trash game. I want my refund for the pre-order once again Ubisoft makes a **** game with **** programming. Thanks ****ers

odin021
02-19-2016, 08:04 PM
^

The game comes out in 3 weeks - this is supposed to be a final test before we pay to play the game - I can promise I will not be paying for this game if this issue isn't fixed promptly. This isn't a small case by case issue, it's a massive problem preventing thousands of people from being able to play.

Fredoom34
02-19-2016, 08:08 PM
Guys please it's ubisoft. I mean it is ubisoft.
Need an update now.

Geistre5
02-19-2016, 08:15 PM
Router model: Netgear WNR2000v2
Wired connection
Home network

Tried all above remedies, same delta error. Same error occurred when attempting to connect to closed BETA.

Stilloffside
02-19-2016, 08:18 PM
Guys please it's ubisoft. I mean it is ubisoft.
Need an update now.

+1

UBIsoft not USER and this is since ALPHA...through Closed BETA now Open BETA...2 weeks from launch and my finger is on the cancel pre-order.

Sarxend
02-19-2016, 08:32 PM
+1

UBIsoft not USER and this is since ALPHA...through Closed BETA now Open BETA...2 weeks from launch and my finger is on the cancel pre-order.

Same, i'll see it through this weekend. If it still ain't fixed i'm cancelling as then i highly doubt it'll be fixed for launch either.

Stilloffside
02-19-2016, 08:45 PM
Same, i'll see it through this weekend. If it still ain't fixed i'm cancelling as then i highly doubt it'll be fixed for launch either.

the game is literally running in my living room on the PS4 and I cant get it going on PC...makes me want to punch a baby (not really but you know where I am going with that...)

Nubbsauce
02-19-2016, 08:48 PM
ISP: Verizon Wireless XLTE 60mbps down 50mbps up.
Router: Note5 Hotspot (Ports cannot be altered on router)
CA, US
Home Network/Hotspot

I really hope this issue is fixed on launch, otherwise i will be refunding my steam purchase. I am technically using a VPN and with everything configured properly and nothing works. I actually didnt run into the delta error last beta, I only ran into the Mike. However, I used WTFAST to successfully connect to the division. the only downside to that is....its 10 bucks a month. So the Division, for me, turns into a Subscription Game. Ubisoft...PLEASE fix this issue. It shouldn't be hard.

bare zell
02-19-2016, 09:02 PM
Delta Error on PC. Game Works for all my friends With same ISP.

ISP: Viken Fiber 100/100
Netgear R7500
wireless Connection / also tried hotspot without Luck.
Norway
Home

Fix this please.

Goyu-Ryu
02-19-2016, 09:18 PM
ISP: Kabel Deutschland
Router: Fritz!Box 6360
Tried Both + hotspot
Germany
Home Network

Vex.N3
02-19-2016, 09:22 PM
Delta error on pc

ISP: Ziggo
Router: Cisco EPC3928AD
Tried Both + hotspot
The netherlands
Home Network

Close beta worked fine, this one isnt working.

zzzNstarzzz
02-19-2016, 09:27 PM
now working for me after uninstalling FlyVPN and rebooting (I had already uninstalled WTFast after closed beta)

PandaLuLu
02-19-2016, 09:31 PM
• ISP: Bell Canada
• Router model: Bell Connection Hub 1000
• Wired connection
• /Home network
please fix it, I got up 6;30 this morning and till now the delta error is still out there, we cant play it, and I did preordered it with the gold edition, this is the first day of beta should be?cant even get connected with the game?

XetsaWings
02-19-2016, 09:53 PM
Error 20010159 on PS4
Router: Asus RT-AC66R

Matzaat
02-19-2016, 10:04 PM
Error: 20010159
ISP: UNE
Router model: Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)
Home Network

True2TheBluee
02-19-2016, 10:09 PM
I've had this issue (it was Mike) in the closed beta disallowing me to play the game and was see severely disappointed. Now I download the open beta expecting for this large issue that you would EXPECT to get fixed, but alas I am unable to play yet again. If this issue is not fixed by the end of this open beta you've lost another paying customer.

ArabZarak
02-19-2016, 10:19 PM
ISP: Claro
Router Model: Arris TG862
Wired/Wireless: Wired connection

I like to clarify that I don't have or had any VPN software or ip masking application (I use my desktop computer mainly for gaming, nothing else). I did all the solutions in the Delta error thread (DMZ my IP, added UDP and TCP ports of the game, the firewall has TC:TD on its allowed applications, tried to run the game with uPnP and without it, etc...), but still at the moment none of those worked for me and still can't connect to the servers.

We'd appreciate a solution ASAP!!

Taberjyde
02-19-2016, 10:37 PM
ISP: TDC Denmark
Router model: Homebox-7600
Wired/Wireless: wired

Uhmhaii
02-19-2016, 10:48 PM
Error: DELTA 20010159
ISP: Telia (no218.tbcn.telia.com)
Router: Technicolor TG799TSvn v2
Network:Home network

I have tried all the above, nothing is working.

I_PIPE
02-19-2016, 10:54 PM
Error : delta 20010159
isp: claro
router: Arris tg862
Wired conection
Home network

Please help I want to play it

x_Rainor_x
02-19-2016, 10:59 PM
Hello - I posted this back in CB.

OB gives same condition but the Client is failing to connect on port 27015 to a new server. Seems to be weird only for PC. XBOX is OK. Using WTFast gets around the problem because for some reason when using WTFast, the client does not attempt to connect on 27015 on any server.

Very odd.

It isn't DNS Caching. It isn't wrong DNS Server. Using 8.8.8.8 and cleared DNS CACHE.

It looks like the server e05-pc-key.ubisoft.com ip.addr == 5.200.26.110 has an issue on TCP Port 27015

<<LOOK>> UBI - I wiresharked the session. The e05-pc.key.ubisoft.com server seems cause the client to want to disconnect and immediately retry until a DELTA error is thrown.

How can resetting the uPNP, DNS and other things fix this issue? It looks like Server Side

Stilloffside
02-19-2016, 11:04 PM
Hello - I posted this back in CB.

OB gives same condition but the Client is failing to connect on port 27015 to a new server. Seems to be weird only for PC. XBOX is OK. Using WTFast gets around the problem because for some reason when using WTFast, the client does not attempt to connect on 27015 on any server.

Very odd.

It isn't DNS Caching. It isn't wrong DNS Server. Using 8.8.8.8 and cleared DNS CACHE.

It looks like the server e05-pc-key.ubisoft.com ip.addr == 5.200.26.110 has an issue on TCP Port 27015

<<LOOK>> UBI - I wiresharked the session. The e05-pc.key.ubisoft.com server seems cause the client to want to disconnect and immediately retry until a DELTA error is thrown.

How can resetting the uPNP, DNS and other things fix this issue? It looks like Server Side

I really wish they would listen too you...I remember reading your posts during CB...I was really hoping they would address this...seems they have wasted time blocking 3rd party VPN programs but will not address the ROOT issue of why those are required or were required. There connectivity issues link that they post as the "solution" is insulting...

I literally have the game running on the same router, isp in the living room on my PS4 but get the DELTA error in the office on PC.

ilovethecardina
02-19-2016, 11:15 PM
This message they are sending doesn't work I have tried to do it over and over and over and over again and I still get the same message each and every time make a YouTube video and show us how to do this!

x_Rainor_x
02-19-2016, 11:20 PM
Ok, so I tried one last thing to deal with the DELTA errors (which for me was the same as the MIKE errors in CBT).

In CBT I had to run WTFast to get into the beta.
In OBT, I actually had to >>> UNINSTALL <<< WTFast to get into the beta.

Unbelievable.

As a side note, I also performed the following in this order:
1) Removed FLYVPN, rebooted, tested if the game worked - still didn't.
2) Removed HYPER-V virtual Ethernet switch by completely removing Hyper-V, rebooted, tested and game still didn't work
3) Uninstalled WTFast, rebooted and *poof* game worked.

I have no clue why that got into the way - from the packet analyzer video, it did not appear SW on the client side was interfering.

rsslade
02-20-2016, 12:08 AM
ISP: Vivo Internet
Router model: Coletek M1120

Stilloffside
02-20-2016, 12:51 AM
Ok, so I tried one last thing to deal with the DELTA errors (which for me was the same as the MIKE errors in CBT).

Unbelievable.

2) Removed HYPER-V virtual Ethernet switch by completely removing Hyper-V, rebooted, tested and game still didn't work

I have no clue why that got into the way - from the packet analyzer video, it did not appear SW on the client side was interfering.

So explain this to me like I am 5...

I never re-installed WTF after the CB. I have jumped through all the hoops they have listed on their "connectivity issues page".
What in your opinion is the issue?

ItsThisPotato
02-20-2016, 01:10 AM

Unbelievable.

so could there be a possibility that something else is causing the same type of issue that WTFast was causing in this case?i used WTfast in cb but uninstalled it afterwards. i tried installing it again and uninstalling it just to see if that would fix my delta issue but it didint. ive tried everything else as well. either its an issue on their part or something internal in my pc is causing it.

BigTwigs1981
02-20-2016, 01:57 AM
error delta 20010159
ISP Cox Communications
Router Netgear CG3000D-RG
Country United States
Home Network

Everything else works. The Crew works just fine. all Steam games work just fine. Tried all of the above solutions. Nothing worked.

SirPhantomIII
02-20-2016, 02:09 AM
• Router model: smcd3gmv
• Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network: Home Network

Fat_and_Angry
02-20-2016, 02:26 AM
Anything? Any word about a fix or someone is looking at it? I am still holding on to hope, but we are now 13+ hours into this issue with zero communication.

andruvf91
02-20-2016, 02:38 AM
Error : 20010159
IPS: Claro/Telmex
Router: Qualcomm AltherosAR956x Wireless Network Adapter
Wired conection
Home network
PS4

sader56
02-20-2016, 02:45 AM
Error : 20010159
• ISP:Rogers
• Router model:Hitron CGN3ACSMR
• wireless connection
• Home network

Genoste
02-20-2016, 02:55 AM
Solved using this method:

ERROR: DELTA 20010159

1. command prompt ipconfig /flushdns
2. Set to google DNS --> https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using
3. Uninstall all VPN software I had (including WTFast)
4. Restart my PC and reset my smartphone (or your modem)
5. Play the game and no more DELTA 20010159

Barzah
02-20-2016, 03:21 AM
ISP: Firstmedia
Router model: Asus RT-N12HP_B1
Home Network

Tried every single solution for bypas this delta bullsh!t...none woked

CellSix
02-20-2016, 04:47 AM
Delta 20010159
• Suddenlink
• Netgear R7500
• Wired
• USA
• Home

NovaSynth
02-20-2016, 05:28 AM
Time Warner
Asus RT-AC68P
Wireless
USA
Home

Ubisoft will not have a solution for most people because they don't even know what's wrong. They don't even know what the error code means. "It means there is a network issue." I've been trying to play for the past 4 hours and i keep getting the same Delta BS error code. But as we speak I'm playing Siege. GG Ubi. Fix your sh*t.

Asus Poseidon 980ti
i7-6700k
16gb DDR4

Beldaras10e
02-20-2016, 08:30 AM
So I work in IT and the stuff Ubisoft posted on the forums as far as a fix for delta and mike issues are concerned are just to keep you busy for 10 minutes. The issue is something on their end based on the fact that there are this many people reporting the same issue. Can we get a guestimate ETA on when this will be fixed or is this going to still be an issue at release with another freelc involved?

Barzah
02-20-2016, 10:11 AM
on my experience, any software that rout your connection, or put your data on the internet has a potential to be the main culprit of delta issues, whether the software are active or not .

Galexor
02-20-2016, 10:23 AM
• ISP: HOTNET
• Router model: HOTBOX2
• Wired/wireless connection Wired
• Country Israel
• Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network Home

BoothFFM
02-20-2016, 10:29 AM
Tried this morning, there doesnt seems to be fix. Lets see whats happenning after servers are up again.

Navis85
02-20-2016, 11:24 AM
Error Delta 20010159
ISP: IZkom
Router: spHairon

End_Credit
02-20-2016, 11:41 AM
Error: Delta 20010159 PC

ISP: Thailand
Router: Asus
Thailand
Home Network

stu53ec
02-20-2016, 01:25 PM
I am constantly getting connection errors saying server is unavailable.

i have not tried the above fixes as i did not need to do anything on the last beta test, unless there is something else thats different.

can the issues be because i am not starting a new game? or is the server over loaded?

BoothFFM
02-20-2016, 01:39 PM
Deleted the my games files, still not working.... guys....are you really looking into this?

RaDoN-OffIcIaL
02-20-2016, 01:57 PM
ISP: Vodafone Germany
Router: DSL-EasyBox 803 A
Germany
Home Network

bare zell
02-20-2016, 02:05 PM
FIRST IT FINALY WORKS. NOW THE RANT and the HOW.

This is so VERY VERY annoying. I tried all the tips yesterday. i spent like 5-6 hours of trying. And i feel pretty stupid now. I removed all my VPN programs via uninstall form Control panel. also searched from the start meny (win10) after vypr and fly which was the 2 services i had installed. found nothing.

But when i was desperate and gonna try installing WTFast again today after maintenance i noticed there was a FLYVPN folder in my program files. no idea why it not showing in search or uninstall programs. but it was there. i removed it and the game perfectly.

So you guys having problems like me who think you have removed all vpn services. check everywhere where you would save programs like these and delete everything manualy as well.

Hope this helps someone. I KNOW AND FEEL YOUR FRUSTRATION.

mat291
02-20-2016, 02:13 PM
• ISP: Virgin Media
• Router model: VMDG480
• Wired
• Home

Didnt have any issues in closed beta............
2-3 second delay on shooting, opening doors etc
No issues on any other games
Ran a ping test whilst playing, no latency or packet loss

Bou2004
02-20-2016, 02:52 PM
FIRST IT FINALY WORKS. NOW THE RANT and the HOW.

This is so VERY VERY annoying. I tried all the tips yesterday. i spent like 5-6 hours of trying. And i feel pretty stupid now. I removed all my VPN programs via uninstall form Control panel. also searched from the start meny (win10) after vypr and fly which was the 2 services i had installed. found nothing.

But when i was desperate and gonna try installing WTFast again today after maintenance i noticed there was a FLYVPN folder in my program files. no idea why it not showing in search or uninstall programs. but it was there. i removed it and the game perfectly.

So you guys having problems like me who think you have removed all vpn services. check everywhere where you would save programs like these and delete everything manualy as well.

Hope this helps someone. I KNOW AND FEEL YOUR FRUSTRATION.

Holy ****, this is so ****ing dumb, same here, I removed FlyVPN and it works now... I don't why the game cares about it? I ran dozens of online games and none was bothered because of an installed VPN (not in use). Thanks for the tip.

Ubi-bounce
02-20-2016, 03:36 PM
Added to the main post, hope this helps!

EDIT: We have had reports that some users could get past Delta errors by updating/reinstalling your network managers for your motherboard

Related Thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...SI-Mainboards)

Please also check for any installed VPN's on your system as these can cause MIKE/DELTA errors to appear even if they are not in use.

JustReaction
02-20-2016, 04:39 PM
Uninstalled network drivers installed new ones and the game now works :)

Matty10209
02-20-2016, 05:32 PM
Sometimes i even got romeo errors

• ISP: Talk Talk
• Router model: Huawei HG635 VDSL 802.11ac router review
• Wired/wireless connection: Wireless, USB Receiver

Fredoom34
02-20-2016, 05:44 PM
I have still problems ı cant get in to the game. Delta 20010159 :S

DarkcaptAIM
02-20-2016, 05:51 PM
• ISP: Movistar
• Router model: VG-8050 Comtrend
• Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network: HOME

Same problem here, Network Ethernet is Updaded, more information:

Windows 10
Mainboard ASUS Maximus Ranger VII

DarkcaptAIM
02-20-2016, 06:11 PM
A find the solution for me!!

Re-installing the Drivers of Ethernet (Network manager)
Desinstall "WTFast" Software <--- I think this cause the problem DELTA.
Reboot
Try the connect, WORKS!!

Pr0d1gyAUA
02-20-2016, 06:35 PM
no luck me with

• ISP: Setar
• Router model: Arris Dg1670A
• Wired/Wireless connection : Wired
• Homenetwork

BoothFFM
02-20-2016, 06:40 PM
Holy ****, this is so ****ing dumb, same here, I removed FlyVPN and it works now... I don't why the game cares about it? I ran dozens of online games and none was bothered because of an installed VPN (not in use). Thanks for the tip.

Deinstalling FlyVPN solved my problem too. Just FYI

ItsThisPotato
02-20-2016, 06:59 PM
uninstalled and reinstalled my network driver -did not- solve my problem :/ still delta error.

koolaidthered
02-20-2016, 09:08 PM
Tried /everything/ you have suggested. Sometimes I log in and I get d/c'd in about 30 seconds, occasionally I can stay connected for 10-15 minutes, and sometimes I cannot even get past character selection. Weird bit, at first I was connecting with no problems, nothing changed and then suddenly I would be d/c'd every 30 seconds, then it got worse, then better, then bad again.

ISP: ATC broadband.

Router: WPN824N

Wired ethernet

Home network

Some of the errors I have gotten (I missed some, I know I had gotten at least 3 different DELTA errors, 2 which I did not get a chance to copy down)

MIKE 20210563

MIKE 20170241

MIKE 20240136

DELTA 200009590

True2TheBluee
02-20-2016, 09:13 PM
So is there no way to fix it on console, or can these methods still be used? Sorry, I'm not very tech-savy.

gr4yt1
02-20-2016, 09:59 PM
This is such a shame! I was pleased to be involved with the closed alpha and closed beta and was again looking forward to seeing improvement and more content but I have tried numerous times to connect over the last 3 days with zero success. Again such a shame and very disappointing, I understand that there is likely to be high interest in the beta but to not be able to login at any point with multiple attempts is a real shame.

trinidadjackie19
02-20-2016, 10:04 PM
Router model: TC8305C
Wireless
Home Network

iGetCarried
02-20-2016, 10:47 PM
I found a fix to Error: DELTA 20010159

Uninstall all VPN software and services. This did it for me.

PC client.

reve1der
02-20-2016, 11:12 PM
Try this solution http://youtu.be/1WDQ4AyioeY

durocher43
02-20-2016, 11:17 PM
ISP: VMEDIA
• Router model: D-Link DIR-820L
• wireless connection
• Canada
• Home

Good luck guys!

D3thM3tal
02-20-2016, 11:35 PM
I had issues in the alpha where I couldn't connect unless I used WTFast - Now with the beta I still couldn't get in or get that app to work, so I removed it and rebooted. Started working flawlessly - if you have that software installed remove it and try again.

AstroWillie
02-21-2016, 12:30 AM
ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: mad:

snirfuss
02-21-2016, 12:57 AM
So I have finally a solution which worked for me ;)

I had qualcomm atheros killer networking drivers installed on my computer, for my motherboard (and the network card included). They were old. I have uninstaled it, and install those, which are updated :
http://www.killernetworking.com/support/driver-downloads/item/killer-suite

And now, the game run ! No more DELTA 20010159 error !

Try it if you have those drivers, and sorry for bad english^^

Walrusking15
02-21-2016, 01:14 AM
• ISP: Charter Communication
• Router model: Nighthawk X4 R7500v2

Isolature
02-21-2016, 02:20 AM
The game has been unplayable all day, for me. The constant disconnects just a minute or two after logging in, are more than enough to call it quits. All of my drivers / router firmware are up to date, and of course this sh*t show wouldn't be complete without ubi placing blame on the users. This is the same reason I refuse to purchase and games made by EA, Activision, and now Ubi can add themselves to that list.

These problems will be handled in the exact same manner all three of you companies always do:
It's the users fault, not ours.
We will fix it *soon (which means weeks, if not months down the line), so give us your money on good faith.

Sorry, but I have no more faith in companies such as yours anymore, and I will let my money do the talking, by canceling my preorder.

Loxidoodle
02-21-2016, 02:24 AM
• ISP: Time Warner Cable
• Router model: Netgear WPN824N
• Home Network

I have tried all fixes listed, from DNS Filtering and beyond, to no avail.

Being a Server Engineer myself, I find this whole thing hilarious. The blatant lack of communication from Ubisoft to it's community is almost as if they want to watch the world burn.

Additional Edit: I am able to get in just fine on my PS4 and my XBOXOne, same network, both wired. But my PC (Where I would rather play) is getting pooped on by your services.

TheLastJago
02-21-2016, 03:21 AM
I was finally able to fix the dreaded Delta error that has plagued me since closed beta. I believe the error has to do with how the network adapter was changed when an individual upgraded to Windows 10.

I did the following things and after a few resets I was at the character creation screen. All of these instructions are pulled from windows' own network help page. (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues)

In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, right-click (or press and hold) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.

At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then reset you computer.

Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.

Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.

Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.

Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.

Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

After resetting your computer do this next step:

Reinstall network devices using netcfg –d command

Running the netcfg –d command should be the last step you try. Consider using this if the steps above don’t help to get you connected.

This command can help solve connection problems you might have after upgrading from a previous version of Windows to Windows 10, as well as fix problems where you can connect to the Internet, but not to shared network drives. It removes any network adapters you have installed and the settings for them. After you restart your PC, any network adapters are reinstalled and the settings for them are set to the defaults.

Note

To use the netcfg –d command, your PC must be running Windows 10 Version 1511. To see what version of Windows 10 your device is currently running, select the Start Start icon button, then select Settings > System > About.
In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, right-click (or press and hold) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.

At the command prompt, type netcfg –d, and then press Enter.

After running the command, select the Start Start icon button > Power > Restart, and see if that fixes the connection issue.
Notes

If you run the command and receive an error referring to NetSetupDeleteObject, run the netcfg –d command until it’s successful.

After running this command, you might need to reinstall and set up other networking software you might be using, such as VPN client software or virtual switches from Hyper‑V (if you're using that or other network virtualization software).

Note: When typing the netcfg -d prompt you may receive errors and it will not restart your computer automatically. That is fine. Continue repeating the prompt until the same error continues to repeat and no longer changes. At this point reset your computer on your own. After doing this, start up The Division and voila!!! You should end up being able to play the game.

SF_TRUCHO
02-21-2016, 07:15 AM
• Router model: Netgear Nighthawk R7000
• Wired/wireless connection: Wireless
• Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network: Home Network

Geistre5
02-21-2016, 08:42 AM
I was finally able to fix the dreaded Delta error that has plagued me since closed beta. I believe the error has to do with how the network adapter was changed when an individual upgraded to Windows 10.

I did the following things and after a few resets I was at the character creation screen. All of these instructions are pulled from windows' own network help page. (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues)

At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then reset you computer.

Running the netcfg –d command should be the last step you try. Consider using this if the steps above don’t help to get you connected.

This command can help solve connection problems you might have after upgrading from a previous version of Windows to Windows 10, as well as fix problems where you can connect to the Internet, but not to shared network drives. It removes any network adapters you have installed and the settings for them. After you restart your PC, any network adapters are reinstalled and the settings for them are set to the defaults.

Note

To use the netcfg –d command, your PC must be running Windows 10 Version 1511. To see what version of Windows 10 your device is currently running, select the Start Start icon button, then select Settings > System > About.

After running the command, select the Start Start icon button > Power > Restart, and see if that fixes the connection issue.
Notes

If you run the command and receive an error referring to NetSetupDeleteObject, run the netcfg –d command until it’s successful.

After running this command, you might need to reinstall and set up other networking software you might be using, such as VPN client software or virtual switches from Hyper‑V (if you're using that or other network virtualization software).

Note: When typing the netcfg -d prompt you may receive errors and it will not restart your computer automatically. That is fine. Continue repeating the prompt until the same error continues to repeat and no longer changes. At this point reset your computer on your own. After doing this, start up The Division and voila!!! You should end up being able to play the game.

This worked. I haven't had luck with the closed or open beta. Ubi's suggested fixes didn't work either, but this allowed me to connect! Thanks!

Scarittagle
02-21-2016, 09:38 AM
Oh my god this is a FXXKING joke......... I've tried all, and still doesnt work

ISP: Brighthouse Network
• Router model: Apple AirPort Extreme
• Wired/wireless connection Wireless
• Country United States

srKITo
02-21-2016, 06:31 PM
ISP: Claro Internet
• Router model: TL-WR841ND 300Mbps Wireless N Router
• Wired/wireless connection Wireless
• Country Colombia

Scarittagle
02-21-2016, 06:55 PM

Note

Notes

Wait a minute..... this works for me!

NovaSynth
02-22-2016, 01:46 AM

Note

Notes

This actually works!! Finally i can enjoy the beta, even tho it ends tomorrow morning. :(

TSH_Popjukebox
02-22-2016, 07:44 AM

Note

Notes

CONFIRMS THIS IS WORKING!!

Thank you TheLastJago

CellSix
02-22-2016, 04:15 PM

Note

Notes

Works! Thank you.

Major-Carlos
02-25-2016, 10:29 PM
This game should not have this kind of error.
All games i had downloaded works fine in my pc to connect, even the games that have servers far from my country.
All games are next gen games and just only one dont work fine to connect: The Division.
I think the problem is in the servers stability, not on my Pc.
I REALLY want to buy and play this game, but i'm afraid that this error continues in games launch day.

TheLastJago
03-05-2016, 05:36 AM
CONFIRMS THIS IS WORKING!!

Thank you TheLastJago

You are welcome! I'm glad to see this is helping others. I know that feeling of hopelessness. Hopefully @ubisoft will reflect back to this post when people have the same issues come product launch in a few days. Could save a MASSIVE amount of complaining.

See you all in a few days!