PDA

View Full Version : Unplayable on PC

fuzzyorb
02-19-2016, 01:41 PM
I have just started the game but i am unable to play due to the fact that it thinks i have an xbox controller connected with the LB button depressed all the time. Is there a way around this. is there something i have to change in one of the menus

I have never connected an xbox controller to the PC

SaintyBoyo
02-19-2016, 01:48 PM
I have just started the game but i am unable to play due to the fact that it thinks i have an xbox controller connected with the LB button depressed all the time. Is there a way around this. is there something i have to change in one of the menus

I have never connected an xbox controller to the PC

If your able to, try go to settings and unmap that xbox controller button before launching game, least it wont try and do the action then

fuzzyorb
02-19-2016, 01:49 PM
I will give this a go now and see what happens

Willhelm_55
02-19-2016, 01:51 PM
Same thing happened to me except it was my joystick. Lots of games think its an xbox controler. I unplugged it and POOF it worked. I'd reccomend unplugging any periferals you dont actively need and it should also do the trick

Blackjack316
02-19-2016, 01:54 PM
When I start the beta, the screen is large where I cannot see anything. It is like trying to play looking through a microscope. I cannot change the display settings because I cannot see them. All my other guys load up with the proper resolution except the beta which thinks my tv is the size of the wall.