PDA

View Full Version : Fullscreen is still not working

Foorya
02-19-2016, 01:18 PM
[Crash on launch] CTD / Minimise [Workaround]
We’re aware of reports from players stating the game stays minimised after launching. We believe this is caused by resolution settings.
➜ [Workaround]: this can be caused by programs stealing focus, such as skype or anti-software. We recommend closing all background applications.This can also be caused by having Virtual Super Resolutions enabled (supersampling). We recommend turning this off for now.You can go into the game’s .ini file and manually set the resolution to the correct one, and that should help. For info on how to do this, please contact our support.

THIS DOES NOT WORK

I am here from from the very first closed beta start, and the fullscreen still can be run on my laptop

Lenovo y50-70
I7, GTX 860m 2gb, 16gb ram

prezii
02-19-2016, 01:25 PM
The same problem on my laptop (the same configuration). How i can run game in window mode?

Odd_Juniper
02-19-2016, 01:31 PM
I can get the game to start, but it starts at a huge resolution, much larger than my monitor, and I can only see part of the screen. When I go to options and try to lower the resolution to match my monitor, the bottom corner of the options screen is cut off, and I can't see any confirm/apply setting buttons to actually set the resolution. Any ideas? I can't even find the .ini file...

Mr_H.
02-19-2016, 01:38 PM
Hello,

Same problem here as during the previous closed beta.
This bug was fixed !! How can you go in a next beta without this fix ? :(

I don't will buy this **** :mad:

Cuuldu
02-19-2016, 01:41 PM
I already byed it, canīt play in closed beta and canīt play now for same bug... thats annoying.