PDA

View Full Version : Class B Collision

D0dforer
02-19-2016, 05:08 AM
Mission: Virus Research
Location: Building corner of 8th Ave and W. 24th St.(3rd floor, the only floor where the gurneys and bags looks different)

At the end of the hallway is a work light surrounded by gurneys and contamination bags. I accidentally rolled into the first gurney and now am stuck within the enclosed area. Rolling in all directions doesn't work to get out. The timer eventually fails the objective. Quitting and restarting at last save does get you out, but loses everything you might have found or accomplished up to that point. Since encounters are relatively random on the streets I did not cross 2 encounters I previously did have and consequently lost drops. Additionally some of the random world drops, like containers or electronic downloads and one survival manual didn't spawn again(in the same spot. Didn't see them again during this mission or in the immediate area surrounding.) Last but not least, the bottom floor has a door which requires the lock to be picked. I was able to do this on the first attempt, but after reloading, no longer available, the game seems to have recorded my previous usage of a lockpick but did not allow me to keep the items I found as previously stated. Double bummer.

Needless to say this type of bug can be not only frustrating for players, but with the addition of losing resources previously used and not getting any of the rewards they could feel doubly screwed.

UbiBooma
02-19-2016, 07:52 PM
Mission: Virus Research
Location: Building corner of 8th Ave and W. 24th St.(3rd floor, the only floor where the gurneys and bags looks different)

At the end of the hallway is a work light surrounded by gurneys and contamination bags. I accidentally rolled into the first gurney and now am stuck within the enclosed area. Rolling in all directions doesn't work to get out. The timer eventually fails the objective. Quitting and restarting at last save does get you out, but loses everything you might have found or accomplished up to that point. Since encounters are relatively random on the streets I did not cross 2 encounters I previously did have and consequently lost drops. Additionally some of the random world drops, like containers or electronic downloads and one survival manual didn't spawn again(in the same spot. Didn't see them again during this mission or in the immediate area surrounding.) Last but not least, the bottom floor has a door which requires the lock to be picked. I was able to do this on the first attempt, but after reloading, no longer available, the game seems to have recorded my previous usage of a lockpick but did not allow me to keep the items I found as previously stated. Double bummer.

Needless to say this type of bug can be not only frustrating for players, but with the addition of losing resources previously used and not getting any of the rewards they could feel doubly screwed.

Welcome to the forums, D0dforer! Thank you for reporting this. Regarding getting stuck, please see our new thread called Stuck In [Location] (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1391187-Stuck-in-Location). We're trying to compile all these kinds of issues into one place, if possible. -Booma

D0dforer
02-20-2016, 04:24 AM
just saw that as I was on the forums, sorry for missing it. I'll get this copied over there now.