PDA

View Full Version : Why ACS.exe Game Crashes? (Syndicate)

DynaRider
02-19-2016, 04:56 AM
Level 6 and just spent a lot of time clearing a Level 9 child labor in Westminster. Was nearly complete when the ACS.exe quit working and crashed the game. It happens randomly and always seems to happen at an inopportune time after working hard to complete an objective. Good thing a Syndicate coder wasn't nearby or he or she would have been sporting a PS4 controller stuffed in their nose. Really irritating. DxDiag shows no problems. ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard and EVGA GTX 980 TI video card.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
02-19-2016, 05:24 PM
Level 6 and just spent a lot of time clearing a Level 9 child labor in Westminster. Was nearly complete when the ACS.exe quit working and crashed the game. It happens randomly and always seems to happen at an inopportune time after working hard to complete an objective. Good thing a Syndicate coder wasn't nearby or he or she would have been sporting a PS4 controller stuffed in their nose. Really irritating. DxDiag shows no problems. ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard and EVGA GTX 980 TI video card.

you mean this ?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1333353-AC-Syndicate-Crash-when-I-m-in-this-location-Thames-River-Right-Side

DynaRider
02-19-2016, 10:14 PM
Hello Rohith. Looks like I'm not alone with this problem. I did search for acs.exe and nothing came up.

Jessigirl2013
02-23-2016, 02:07 PM
Hello Rohith. Looks like I'm not alone with this problem. I did search for acs.exe and nothing came up.

Have you contacted UBI support?