PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox One] Micro-stutter in Dark Zone

Skorner22
02-19-2016, 02:14 AM
1. Upon entering the Dark zone the game stutters a bit, then when wandering the Dark Zone. The game has short half to one second pauses every 5-10 seconds. (micro-stutter)

2. This stutter does not occur on the normal mission map or in any of the co-op missions so far. Only the Dark Zone. It also does not occur on the PS4 system when I tested the Dark Zone during the closed Beta on PS4.

3. This issue was present in the closed beta on Xbox One and is still present now in the Open Beta. Many threads were created highlighting the issue but never responded to by Ubisoft support.

4. It seems spending some time in the Dark Zone, maybe 10-15minutes seem to lessen or completely illeviate the problem and the stutter goes away.

Here is a video showing the brief or sometimes lengthier pauses or "stutters"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuG5zU_p010

NuKER_xyz
02-19-2016, 07:47 AM
I've also made a thread about it, also happened in the closed beta but not on PC or ps4. I've tried every single thing, clear cache, cold boot, install game again..its broken on dark zone for me on Xbox one cause of this.

Skorner22
02-20-2016, 10:36 AM
Same, I need smooth gameplay or will not play on Xbox One.

GhStRdR2k
02-20-2016, 10:59 AM
Happens all the time for me as well

MIKESVT
02-20-2016, 02:33 PM
Same here. It was NOT present in the Alpha, it WAS in the closed, and still in the open. Hope it gets fixed.

Shrk1990
02-20-2016, 03:17 PM
This same issue has occurred for me and my friends in our DZ venture. Around 10 minutes in, the issue dissipates, but if you walk into a checkpoint to restock on ammo and turn back into the DZ, the issue crops up again. Definitely not a pleasant experience.

RoK the Reaper
02-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Same problem here.

ShadyKillas 69
02-20-2016, 05:34 PM
Yep I think this happens to everyone.

GenJackOneil
02-20-2016, 11:58 PM
Didn't have this problem much at all in the closed beta, past 2 days of open beta have been OK untill now. It keeps doing micro studder every 5 or so secs. Why is it affecting me now is what I want to know.

Von Adder
02-21-2016, 01:48 AM
Along with the glitchers using out of the map exploits, this is the number one issue i have with the Xbox One version of the DZ in The Division! the micro stutter is appalling and i have yet to see a post from Ubisoft acknowledging it!

Gamerwebster
02-21-2016, 03:03 AM
I've been experiencing this same issue in the Dark Zone on Xbox one. This issue has been effecting gameplay since the closed beta and needs to be resolved before the March 8th release date. It really ruins my willingness to play in the DZ area.

tropolite
02-21-2016, 11:07 AM
Same here (XBox1)... stuttering, or skipping when walking/running in the DZ.

I'll make a separate bug report about this next one, but I will add it here too...

It just starting 90mins to 2hrs before today's (non scheduled maintenance outage), I no longer hear any NPC chatter. I've attempted logging off the game, and second attempt was even quitting the game and rebooting my XB1, but I still have the issue. This is quite of a hassle as you don't get any audio queues that the NPC is running up behind you and you get pummelled by that dude with the bat.

(JIC it makes a difference I'm in Australia supposedly running from the Sydney Servers).

MacTavishPapa6
02-21-2016, 01:47 PM
I experience it too.

xX Aurelius Xx
03-04-2016, 05:40 AM
I made a post about this as well with multiple vids, here is the link:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1397971-Please-Fix-the-Lag-spike-that-occurs-every-few-seconds-%28Xbox-One%29

This needs to get fixed as it effects gameplay every 5 seconds including aim, no matter how slight it is. PS4 and PC do not deal with this.