PDA

View Full Version : frame stutter only in Dark Zone

NuKER_xyz
02-18-2016, 11:30 PM
This happened on closed beta and it's present now. Every 6 seconds in the dark zone the game skips 2 frames, it's annoying and almost gamebreaking joy.

Tried everything, clear cache, etc and it doesn't disappear.

mheiden21
02-18-2016, 11:42 PM
Got the same issue while entering the dark zone after checking out the vendor in DZ02.

Falcubar
02-19-2016, 01:20 AM
Can confirm this too.
Usually happens when performing and action, like calling in air support, entering the darkzone etc. Never happens on the other side

Skorner22
02-19-2016, 02:01 AM
Here's a video of some minimal stutters and a few larger ones toward the end. I find it can be worse than displayed here very often, I just grabbed what was happening at the time.

It only happens in the Dark Zone.

I hope this issue is fixed, it was not an issue on the PS4 version when I played the CBT.

It WAS present in the Xbox One CBT for which I saw many threads here about it but none were responded to by anyone at Ubisoft and is still present. Please Ubisoft respond to this issue. This effects gameplay more than many of the small glitches you are focusing on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuG5zU_p010

DualKnives
02-19-2016, 06:50 AM
Yeah this is has been happening to me as well. Myself and my friend. Only in the DZ. I'm guessing it's an XB1 thing since I haven't seen the same thing happen on PS4 or PC. I know Miisty said in the closed beta stream they were looking into fixing that and figured it would have been out for the open beta. The guy who's on stream won't answer me. Even though he's getting the same problem as well.

Tallsoldier
02-19-2016, 10:35 AM
Not sure if this is linked but I had a 'stutter' myself a couple of timee, once during the Morgue mission and another in the PvE open world. Basically, I would slow right down for a few seconds and then seem to be catapulted forward rapidly to catch up with where I should have been. This affected the whole group I was with.

Ubi-Stature
02-19-2016, 10:45 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for reporting this!

Thanks to Skorner22 for the video, I'll have it passed on to the team for you.

Miztra
02-19-2016, 10:52 AM
Was about to point this out as me and my friends have this problem to.

il dewde
02-19-2016, 11:10 AM
I'll also confirm this. Only in DZ.

drif7
02-19-2016, 11:55 AM
i have the same problem