PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in a glitch on Madison Hospital mission

jamielowe1990
02-18-2016, 10:45 PM
Hi,

Not sure if anybody has experienced this on XBOX ONE.

I entered Madison Hospital.. after the two guys breach, I walked into the lobby and no enemies - Fine by me. Followed the sat nav thing through some doors, cleared out a few enemies here and there, eventually ending up in a main arena looking place after hacking into the security system. There were 3 enemies right at the back (my crosshair turned red) but I literally walked right up to them and shot them point blank but they didn't move! I emptied a couple of clips into them, then the game crashed.

On reload, I am just before the arena but the in game map is sending back to the previous checkpoint (where you hack the security cams) to clear that area again. However, I can't get back through the doors!

Is there a way to quit a mission because I seem stuck at this point?

Cheers,
Jamie

UbiBooma
02-18-2016, 10:53 PM
Hi,

Not sure if anybody has experienced this.

I entered Madison Hospital.. after the two guys breach, I walked into the lobby and no enemies - Fine by me. Followed the sat nav thing through some doors, cleared out a few enemies here and there, eventually ending up in a main arena looking place after hacking into the security system. There were 3 enemies right at the back (my crosshair turned red) but I literally walked right up to them and shot them point blank but they didn't move! I emptied a couple of clips into them, then the game crashed.

On reload, I am just before the arena but the in game map is sending back to the previous checkpoint (where you hack the security cams) to clear that area again. However, I can't get back through the doors!

Is there a way to quit a mission because I seem stuck at this point?

Cheers,
Jamie

Hi there Jamie. Welcome to the forums! Be sure to check this (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1387380-Open-Beta-Report-a-Bug)thread out. Thanks for letting us know about this.

jamielowe1990
02-18-2016, 10:59 PM
Hi there Jamie. Welcome to the forums! Be sure to check this (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1387380-Open-Beta-Report-a-Bug)thread out. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Thanks. Should I submit again in this section? Weirdly, I've now managed to reload the game and I'm back outside before the breach even happens. I managed to play through further this time so I'll see how I get on!