PDA

View Full Version : Error Code (DELTA 20020192)

BlueOverture
02-18-2016, 05:19 PM
I've been trying for the past hour to get onto the beta servers. Each time it'll start up the opening "Beta Tips" video, play for about 5-10 seconds then boot me out with the message "The Division services are currently unavailable. Please try again later" and the error code listed in the title. I'm unsure if this is a problem on my end or if the east coast servers are being screwy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ubi-Stature
02-18-2016, 05:28 PM
Hi there, BlueOverture,

Welcome to the forums!

Have you tried the connectivity troubleshooting available here?: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/43/3502/connectivity-issues-in-the-division-on-xbox-one/kA030000000tiKACAY

Let me know if the issue persists after trying these.

ChrisCumberford
02-18-2016, 05:31 PM
I've been trying for the past hour to get onto the beta servers. Each time it'll start up the opening "Beta Tips" video, play for about 5-10 seconds then boot me out with the message "The Division services are currently unavailable. Please try again later" and the error code listed in the title. I'm unsure if this is a problem on my end or if the east coast servers are being screwy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also having this issue