PDA

View Full Version : Can't complete Virus Reseaech

jmoody2315
02-18-2016, 04:12 PM
Right between W 22nd street and W 21st street in the Chelsea (level 02-04) area is a virus research encounter. In both the closed and now open beta I was unable to complete the mission because the second computer to gather the virus data and upload it isn't working.

YenRug
02-18-2016, 04:16 PM
Just a quick question, are you using the second computer before the countdown has run out? Trying to rule out simple possibilities before suggesting you go to the bug reporting section instead of this general beta discussion section.

Ubi-Stature
02-18-2016, 05:00 PM
Hi there, jmoody2315,

Welcome to the forums!

Can you provide me with a video of the issue? This will help me identify any issues with the mission functionality.

DravensPain
02-18-2016, 07:02 PM
Hi tc, I had a similar issue, and in my case, I was overlooking something (that might be worth trying). After starting the timer, when you run to the left (and before you take the ladder up), there's a terminal on the immediate left (pretty much a 180 from where you climb the first time). That may be what you're missing (if I'm remembering the correct mission. All the times I missed it, when I reached the roof, I could never figure out why I couldn't interact with the terminal! ;)

Grumpybum
02-18-2016, 10:09 PM
Hi tc, I had a similar issue, and in my case, I was overlooking something (that might be worth trying). After starting the timer, when you run to the left (and before you take the ladder up), there's a terminal on the immediate left (pretty much a 180 from where you climb the first time). That may be what you're missing (if I'm remembering the correct mission. All the times I missed it, when I reached the roof, I could never figure out why I couldn't interact with the terminal! ;)

I'm guessing this will be his issue. My friends and I were confused about this too and couldn't believe we missed the terminal at the bottom of the ladder. :p