PDA

View Full Version : Mike20250383

Surfjayce
02-18-2016, 10:42 AM
As i was making my way to the base of operations for the first time, during teh firefight with the thugs outside i randomly disconnected and i am now unable to access the game. all i get is "Your account is temporarily unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please try again later." and then the error code MIKE 20250383

Hodge069
02-18-2016, 10:46 AM
I Have had the same thing happen to me

Surfjayce
02-18-2016, 10:47 AM
must be server side then

Ubi-Stature
02-18-2016, 10:48 AM
Hi there, Surfjayce,

Can you please carry out the following steps?: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/43/3502/connectivity-issues-in-the-division-on-xbox-one/kA030000000tiKACAY

Let me know if the issue persists after carrying these out.

Thanks.

Surfjayce
02-18-2016, 11:06 AM
First thing i did was check my nat, all was fine, im able to get on now but only after a message saying that characters were locked and i may lose my progress once i restart

however! nothing seems lost, i still have the few items i picked up on the way to the base of operations, all its really done is spawned me back at hudson

Ubi-bounce
02-18-2016, 11:42 AM
Hey Surfjayce, if you are able to replicate this issue at all please try to video or photograph it so we can look into it further.

Thanks!

CopyableOak1875
02-18-2016, 04:23 PM
I'm getting this error, my NAT is set to open and I've restarted my console, but I'm completely unable to access the game due to the "MIKE 20250383" error, It's very frustrating, what can I do to sort this?

CopyableOak1875
02-18-2016, 04:39 PM
So a full Hard reset resolved the MIKE error, but now upon getting to the character selection screen, I'm selecting my character to go to a loading screen that doesn't get past 0%,I'm getting a DELTA 20000950 now, as I've said before, NAT is open, I'm on a 5G wireless connection (and xbox is the only device on the 5G). Suffice to say it's incredibly frustrating. I've been in the Alpha and the Closed Beta, and never had this issue at all during those periods, advice on how to sort this would be incredibly welcome

Ubi-Stature
02-18-2016, 04:40 PM
Hi there, CopyableOak1875,

Have you gone through the relevant troubleshooting provided in the post above?: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1390011-Mike20250383?p=11379896&viewfull=1#post11379896

CopyableOak1875
02-18-2016, 05:06 PM
OK, after a hard reset and the finishing of the port forwarding I'm back in the game - for now, at least

Windfallx
02-18-2016, 05:11 PM
Same here, Got the MIKE Error with the "Account temporarily unavaible", so i checked this topic, did all the Port Forwardng suggested, then tried again

I got past the MIKE Error and now i'm stuck to DELTA 20000950

I was previously in the closed beta without any issue, and nothing has changed on my side connection wise

Windfallx
02-18-2016, 05:17 PM
K, now its working after a Hard Reset

Ubi-bounce
02-18-2016, 06:23 PM
Hi guys, glad to hear it is working after port forwarding and performing a hard reset of your Xbox One! Enjoy the beta!

Echo205
02-18-2016, 08:24 PM
I got a mike error trying to log out through the ingame logout in settings. Any time trying to log back in, I kept getting the MIKE error. I had to stop the application and restart in order to launch the beta. I was able to consistently get the MIKE error trying to log out through the in game UI and would have to restart the application in order to make the game accessible again. Anyone else have this issue?

mheiden21
02-19-2016, 12:02 AM
I got a mike error trying to log out through the ingame logout in settings. Any time trying to log back in, I kept getting the MIKE error. I had to stop the application and restart in order to launch the beta. I was able to consistently get the MIKE error trying to log out through the in game UI and would have to restart the application in order to make the game accessible again. Anyone else have this issue?

Same here but i don't have to hard reset the xbox or restart the game in order to make it go away, it will vanish after couple of minutes. Must be a hickup in the pipeline i guess.

KINGofCRA5H-
02-19-2016, 12:44 AM
Getting this as well. Started to happen when I tried matchmaking for the hard mode hospital mission. I was stuck on a 0% loading screen for at least 5 minutes two separate times. Played for about 2 hours before that with no issues. Now I can't log in.

C0MM4ND3RSHEPRD
02-19-2016, 03:08 AM
I have tried the advice above, my NAT is open and I unplugged my XBOX for 2 minutes, reset my router, still no luck after that. After rebooting and just kept hitting A when I got booted finally got me back in after a good number of unsuccessful attempts, so don't give up hope, keep trying. no solid fix for this it seems, hope this helps anybody out there having the same issue right now.

GhStRdR2k
02-19-2016, 03:35 AM
Are we going to get a solution anytime soon for the Mike errors? Game worked fine for me a few hours ago now its nothing but Mike errors when I try to log in. It isn't very reassuring with retail a few weeks away.

GhStRdR2k
02-19-2016, 03:52 AM
Mike errors are definitely on the server side, after about about 20 mins of pushing "A" over and over a message box poped up saying due to server errors my characters were locked and I would have to revert to an older save. After that it finally let me back in.

Bipolar Dolphin
02-19-2016, 04:00 AM
It is most definitely server side. I was playing for around 4 hours when I first received this message. Did not turn my Xbox off, nor sign out/in with the profile I was using, simply pushed A, got the same message again, pushed it again, and it's loaded back up. I received this message when I initially selected to log out.

Furiak86
02-19-2016, 04:58 AM
Mike and Delta errors are making this beta extremely unplayable. I understand this is simply a beta, and beta's have bugs, but holy crap. I have noticed a spike in both errors when trying to match make with others players, or while in the darkzone. This definitely seems to be on the server side as myself and apparently many others have tried to perform the actions given by the support teams, and we are still having issues. Anyways hope this all goes away come March 8th.

GHOSTRIDERUSN
02-19-2016, 06:41 AM
Same here with the dang Delta error since 10am today no love, no luck just pissing me off... A beta is expected to be buggy but at least playable! this seems to be the pattern with constant issues for the first few month on Seige which by the way sucks you can't select to join friends that are already playing, WT*!

Tallsoldier
02-19-2016, 10:30 AM
Just to add. I had this happen after the first 30 mins of the servers launch. I was booted while in the open world, resulting in the Mike error when I try to rejoin. This last about 15 minutes and when I did get beyond it, I got a message saying that there was a problem with the character and that I would lose some progress (i.e xp and gear) when re-joining which I agreed to. As it happens only appeared to have been rolled back about 6 mins.

Tallsoldier
02-19-2016, 12:28 PM
Just to add. I had this happen after the first 30 mins of the servers launch. I was booted while in the open world, resulting in the Mike error when I try to rejoin. This last about 15 minutes and when I did get beyond it, I got a message saying that there was a problem with the character and that I would lose some progress (i.e xp and gear) when re-joining which I agreed to. As it happens only appeared to have been rolled back about 6 mins.

Actually this exact issue was just talked about on the live stream so seems it has been fixed.