PDA

View Full Version : Questions

johnmarklee
02-18-2016, 12:06 AM
Will there be multiple multiplayer modes?
Will there be a coop campaign? If so will there be a splitscreen coop campaign?
Are there any plans on more heroes for the three factions or does each faciton only have one type of warrior?
If there is going to be one type of warrior will he be customizable?
More game modes for offline play as well? Maybe some kind of world map that you can go around conquring territories for your NPC armies? (Like a Galactic Conquest from the original Battlefronts)
Any planned release date or beta?

That is all :)

Willaguy2010
02-18-2016, 12:50 AM
1. Nothing confirmed, but it seems unlikely that there would be only one game mode.

2. Devs confirmed splitscreen, we don't know what game modes this applies to though.

3. Each faction has 4 heroes, for a total of 12 heroes you can play as.

4. Each hero is customizable, from what his/her weapon looks like to their armor and colors.

5. During the Masterclass it was confirmed that there would be some sort of bots you can play against.

6. More alphas or betas are on the way, no one knows the release date but it will come out sometime in this fiscal year for Ubisoft, which ends April 2017.

MisterWillow
02-18-2016, 11:21 PM
2. Devs confirmed splitscreen, we don't know what game modes this applies to though.

I really hope that applies to the campaign. Nothing's better than a couch-co op campaign.

6. More alphas or betas are on the way, no one knows the release date but it will come out sometime in this fiscal year for Ubisoft, which ends April 2017.

I've given up hope for seeing one before E3, honestly. Too much time with no info has passed makes me think they're waiting for the big show to reveal something new (could be wrong, but that's just the feeling I get).

However, I am expecting E3 to reveal EVERYTHING (or almost everything)---Viking gameplay, other maps, other modes, other Hero/classes---and give us a multi-platform Alpha/Beta date.

johnmarklee
02-19-2016, 03:02 AM
I really hope that applies to the campaign. Nothing's better than a couch-co op campaign.

I've given up hope for seeing one before E3, honestly. Too much time with no info has passed makes me think they're waiting for the big show to reveal something new (could be wrong, but that's just the feeling I get).

However, I am expecting E3 to reveal EVERYTHING (or almost everything)---Viking gameplay, other maps, other modes, other Hero/classes---and give us a multi-platform Alpha/Beta date.

I agree with all of that and hope so too