PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Zombi 'Survive the Arena' glitch - STILL no response or fix

lisamariee17
02-17-2016, 10:59 PM
This is my last attempt to either get a reply, refund or better still a fix for this game-breaking glitch that Ubisoft seem to think is acceptable to leave unfixed.

The glitch prevents game progression if you die in the arena and respawn in the safe house. So, I want a fix or my money back. It's disgusting that a company can keep selling a game that does not work or at least not supply a fix for those experiencing such a bad bug. This is my final attempt at getting this sorted, before I take it to Trading Standards and get it investigated. My ticket number is 02893555

Lisa

Fake5TEr
02-21-2016, 05:12 PM
This is my last attempt to either get a reply, refund or better still a fix for this game-breaking glitch that Ubisoft seem to think is acceptable to leave unfixed.

The glitch prevents game progression if you die in the arena and respawn in the safe house. So, I want a fix or my money back. It's disgusting that a company can keep selling a game that does not work or at least not supply a fix for those experiencing such a bad bug. This is my final attempt at getting this sorted, before I take it to Trading Standards and get it investigated. My ticket number is 02893555

Lisa

Sorry to say but I have also tried with ubisoft with the survive arena game breaking bug on wii u and the Xbox one.
We just have to accept that ubisoft have sold us a broken game and ripped us off.
Twice in my case :(

RIKkert138
04-01-2016, 06:14 PM
how long must we wait untill a set of developers who can't make a game work for 3 Years... 3 YEARS.. only thing we hear is 'report it and maybe, maybe we fix it if we feel like it. it makes no sence that people pay money hard earnt money on something that is broken for 3 years, and then we give you a second chance and you trew it out the window just like overkill software, if you could plz plz just say when the patch is coming and what it is going to patch

DinoBravo413
04-09-2016, 03:58 PM
It's just ridiculous that theres no fix for this I've been trying myself to find a solution but have tried everything and nothing so who knows? What I'm gonna do is not support this company ever again because quite frankly Ubisoft is trash and 90% of the games you create are broken in one way or the other but it really doesn't matter because people will still support them it's effin sad

RIKkert138
04-09-2016, 05:37 PM
ubisoft doens't care about games anymore, they only after money, that's why this patch is probably never coming, if people at ubisoft were real men they would patch just the game breaking bugs so you can play this game decent without crashes, so when are you at ubisoft going to reply with a date when the patch is coming

grammarboy8
04-21-2016, 10:51 AM
Yep, I can confirm that this bug isn't fixed. 15 hours of gameplay down the tube as I've died in the arena and respawned in the safe house. Fix this Ubisoft!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-22-2016, 11:32 AM
Hi Guys, please open a ticket with our Support Team https://support.ubi.com so they can investigate this for you.

Thanks for your patience

brettski31
04-22-2016, 07:25 PM
Hi Guys, please open a ticket with our Support Team https://support.ubi.com so they can investigate this for you.

Thanks for your patience

This bug has been there for years since wii u. So if it was to be fixed it would be done already.

Why are you wasting more of our time by saying submit a ticket people have already done this plenty of times before.
We already lost upto 12 hours of gaming come back with some positive feedback and answers !!!!!!!!! 😡

brettski31
04-27-2016, 11:25 AM
I spoke with Sony today who say it's Ubisoft problem but you can still get a refund or have it removed from your purchases if you got it free and no longer want it.

CleversonIzz0
06-29-2018, 03:50 AM
2018 I spend hours in this game and I cant finish it! I want a FIX for this game!!!!