PDA

View Full Version : I need help with something in AC Brotherhood, please. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-16-2016, 10:20 PM
I'm replaying ac b, right now and I just reach the sequence where we kill de Valoi. At this time, the modern day have things happening again.

My problem is that I can't seem to find Lucy. She's is definitely not in the basement of the villa. So, what I'm asking is : where can I find her? :confused:

So, can anyone send me a picture or a video of where she is, please? Thanks. ^-^

Farlander1991
02-16-2016, 10:22 PM
If I remember correctly she's outside, you can talk to her on the topic of contemplating about the battle between Assassins and Templars.

ERICATHERINE
02-16-2016, 10:31 PM
I also have this same problem :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOY70NVMkRM

So, how can I NOT glitch Desmond in the animus? It happen to me every single time. :-(

ERICATHERINE
02-16-2016, 10:38 PM
If I remember correctly she's outside, you can talk to her on the topic of contemplating about the battle between Assassins and Templars.

If you're talking about this conversation between 9 : 10 and 9 : 47, I already did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gw9PfzHoZI
The time I'm in in md right now is just a bit after that. So, Lucy is not there. :-(

Ureh
02-16-2016, 10:57 PM
I'm pretty sure Lucy is supposed to disappear in the middle of the game. That's also the time - I could be wrong - where the red blood trail outside the villa appears.

Don't know how to fix that animus glitch thingy, it happened all the time to me too!

Farlander1991
02-16-2016, 11:00 PM
I'm pretty sure Lucy is supposed to disappear in the middle of the game. That's also the time - I could be wrong - where the red blood trail outside the villa appears.

Wasn't the red trail always there? To help to get back to the villa without map or smth?

ERICATHERINE
02-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Wasn't the red trail always there? To help to get back to the villa without map or smth?

Yea, it always was there. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-16-2016, 11:12 PM
Don't know how to fix that animus glitch thingy, it happened all the time to me too!

I don't understand how ubisoft let this bug in the game or even why they never fixed this problem. After all, there might be some conversations with the the group that we can't access because of that. :-(

Ureh
02-16-2016, 11:17 PM
My memory is stinky. Yeah I just remember it appears or changes or something! around that time. And I remember Lucy is absent from the Villa for maybe 1 sequence or half of one, not sure if you can just find her hiding in the city. But I also do remember that one time where she's standing outside the courtyard (outside the door leading to Mario's office, I think?). Yeah so I'm mixing it all up.

I really should replay all the older games, everyone seems to be doing it!

Farlander1991
02-16-2016, 11:19 PM
I really should replay all the older games, everyone seems to be doing it!

I suppose this year is best for doing so given the circumstances :D

Jessigirl2013
02-17-2016, 02:11 PM
I'm sure there's a part of the game where she does disappear for a while, but its not explained in game. I don't know if its a bug though.

pacmanate
02-17-2016, 02:21 PM

That was such a stupid thing to put in the game.

I remember that only appeared after a certain point and everyone speculated that it was something from Clay or something from the first civ. Then that was the answer, a way back to the villa.

It was so stupid, you could climb up a building and see where the villa was. There was absolutely no need to make us fans speculate what that stupid trail meant. It's just like that conversation with Clay where he says random stuff about a "son" and then it was confirmed 2 years ago by Darby that it meant nothing and it was just Clay talking crap.

SixKeys
02-17-2016, 02:45 PM
That was such a stupid thing to put in the game.

I remember that only appeared after a certain point and everyone speculated that it was something from Clay or something from the first civ. Then that was the answer, a way back to the villa.

It was so stupid, you could climb up a building and see where the villa was. There was absolutely no need to make us fans speculate what that stupid trail meant. It's just like that conversation with Clay where he says random stuff about a "son" and then it was confirmed 2 years ago by Darby that it meant nothing and it was just Clay talking crap.

Not to mention you were on a timer anyway. After 10 minutes of exploring you would be automatically teleported back to the Villa.

ERICATHERINE
02-17-2016, 04:14 PM
It's just like that conversation with Clay where he says random stuff about a "son" and then it was confirmed 2 years ago by Darby that it meant nothing and it was just Clay talking crap.

At least the "your son" thing is meaning something now, thank to the Assassin intel of Assassin's creed syndicate. ^-^

pacmanate
02-17-2016, 04:18 PM
At least the "your son" thing is meaning something now, thank to the Assassin intel of Assassin's creed syndicate. ^-^

Can you tell me what it is? I read them all but can't remember anything regarding a son?

Moultonborough
02-17-2016, 04:19 PM
Lucy disappears for two sequences in total as far as I can remember. It's no bug as Shaun and Becca have no conversions during that time as well.

ERICATHERINE
02-17-2016, 05:32 PM
Can you tell me what it is? I read them all but can't remember anything regarding a son?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGIAwsBgqKw
It's in the 10th Assassin intel. In the video it start at 7 : 34. ^-^