PDA

View Full Version : I have to say:

drgn-assassin4
02-16-2016, 06:56 PM
The unique assassinations in Syndicate are a great option to hopefully keep in future games. Recently I just finished the one with Twopenny at London Bank and kept wondering when Jacob was going to make his move from behind the painting.
From the free choice starting in Unity, I'm so glad to see it kept in Syndicate. Glad to hear of the year off though. It sure gives the devs time to put into play what the fans like about each game.
Hoping for a remaster of AC 2.

Jessigirl2013
02-17-2016, 01:20 PM
Jacob moves when you tell him to,:rolleyes:

There's a thread about remasters.

drgn-assassin4
02-19-2016, 06:06 PM
Thanks Jess, I know Jacob moves when you tell him too. The creativity, aspects, art, lightning, weather ect.. in the AC series to me is a quirk of mine that I notice in all games I play.
The whole process of creating games would be very trying at times so really looking at stuff in games is what makes it fun for me to play. Like I said a quirk. :rolleyes:
Pretty much the problems, questions and support have been addressed. If I have a question I search for the answer or figure it out.
Unity for me crashes and Uplay shuts down so I have learned to disable the overlay so it works. Yeah it's a bugger, but I like to find the positives of it all.
Sort of worded the remake wrong, I know one is coming out, that is my fault for putting it that way.

strigoi1958
02-22-2016, 01:55 AM
Actually that is what I like :) I look for the little details that really make a game great. Usually when something is really good, such as sounds, it tends to go unnoticed so I make time to appreciate these things.

Jessigirl2013
02-23-2016, 01:43 PM
Thanks Jess, I know Jacob moves when you tell him too. The creativity, aspects, art, lightning, weather ect.. in the AC series to me is a quirk of mine that I notice in all games I play.
The whole process of creating games would be very trying at times so really looking at stuff in games is what makes it fun for me to play. Like I said a quirk. :rolleyes:
Pretty much the problems, questions and support have been addressed. If I have a question I search for the answer or figure it out.
Unity for me crashes and Uplay shuts down so I have learned to disable the overlay so it works. Yeah it's a bugger, but I like to find the positives of it all.
Sort of worded the remake wrong, I know one is coming out, that is my fault for putting it that way.

Haha:rolleyes:
I agree the details in AC Syndicate are intriguing.
The amount of easter eggs and little quirks shows they do pay attention to detail.

A remake is coming out? The thread I was talking about is speculation as UBI hasn't said anything about a remake yet.