PDA

View Full Version : Uplay PC Client - February 2016 Update

Ubi-Cain
02-16-2016, 11:49 AM
Hello Folks,

We've got a new update for you today with a few little goodies for you.

Changes in this release:

Game pages have received a slight visual update to include a video segment, events and new game stats for games that support this feature going forward. (Rainbow Six Siege and The Division included)

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/v20/news/d729c7a3a209380a2691ecd0fa80c4a5.jpg

A new “Friends suggestions” list has been added to the friends window of the Uplay PC client showing you users you have recently played with (PLEASE NOTE: This is not currently not available for Rainbow Six Siege, but will be in the future pending a game update)

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/v20/news/f0aba2878ee0902e323a93a7cc4f4946.png

Added a text search function to the game library. With this you can start typing the name of the game you want to play and then select it from a list.

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/v20/news/c7d548b86661ebe4b2aeb6bdaba2ef09.jpg

Uppercase characters are now enforced when entering a CD Key or Activation Code to avoid confusion over the case sensitivity

The default tile size in the game library has been set to Medium

Bug Fixes:

Fixed an infinite loading bug that occurred when creating a new account after first successfully logging in and then going back to the login screen
Fixed an issue that caused the Lost Archive DLC for Assassin’s Creed Revelations to not appear in-game
Fixed an issue in which users remain in a voice chat after an invite to a friend has been declined
Fixed avatars not showing for players who have sent you a friend request
Fixed an issue where avatars would sometimes not display for some friends
Fixed certain Assassins Creed Syndicate DLC not being available while Uplay is in Offline Mode
Fixed an issue where the progress bar would extend beyond the limit when discovering files for certain games

That’s all for now but remember to keep sharing your feedback as we’re always looking to improve Uplay!

……………………………
The Uplay Team

Anykeyer
02-17-2016, 10:02 AM
My Benedict Arnold AC3 DLC is finally back.

nyxnem
02-24-2016, 11:37 PM
Everything is nice but just tell me the way (or option) how to remove all these Friends Suggestions without sending them friend request because it's quite annoying.

Ubi-Cain
02-25-2016, 02:59 PM
Everything is nice but just tell me the way (or option) how to remove all these Friends Suggestions without sending them friend request because it's quite annoying.
Annoying in what way?
You can collapse the list so that they're not visible and out of the way, or do you simply not want to the category to show up at all?

nyxnem
02-25-2016, 09:29 PM
It's not a problem on Uplay client at all because I keep close the list all the time but maybe a Remove option next to Send request it's not a bad idea. The problem is in game.
When I get in game first thing it shows me all Friends Suggestions as friend requests for some time. I have all these players as active 'accepted Friends' but they are not. You can't send them messages, you can't remove them or whatever. Even if I send f.request and then choose to remove (as it goes in usual way when I send fr) they go back on Suggestions list. There's no way to get rid of them :rolleyes: :p
If you play in public session every new player as soon as joins the game you receive his/her request. So you can have screen all the time full of these requests and that's annoying. I don't know maybe if those suggestions would be only on Uplay client would be better.