PDA

View Full Version : Are there various weapons per class?

Joe_Corleone
02-16-2016, 08:11 AM
I may have asked this a long time ago, but I don't remember. I was wondering does anyone know if each class will have various weapons to chose from? An example is the Warden. He or she uses a two handed long sword. Are there multiple versions of a two handed long sword to chose from? I hope there are to separate my characters from others even further than armor customization. Thanks to whoever answers.

premiumart
02-17-2016, 06:03 PM
There was actually a Thread about this but i cant remember what its called.

Basicly if you look at the screenshots on the for honor website and compare the various wardens you can see that their swords are actually different.

Bushivlad
02-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Well see a Viking with catana ... I'd make much sense ... in a negative of course

premiumart
02-21-2016, 06:02 PM
Well see a Viking with catana ... I'd make much sense ... in a negative of course

Actually in a scenario in which vikings and samurai would face each other they would learn from their opponents weapons and armor like in every war.

The Vikings had to adapt to swift sharp blades and the samurai to the vikings use of shields.

Laevinius
03-02-2016, 08:57 PM
I would love to see a samurai with a Naginata to give some more diversity.

MisterWillow
03-02-2016, 09:29 PM
I would love to see a samurai with a Naginata to give some more diversity.

There was a samurai with a naginata featured in the announcement trailer, and given that we know there are more Hero/classes per faction, I think it's very likely to be there.

Prisoner945
03-04-2016, 02:35 AM
Lol i would like to see a Viking with a Katana... would be interesting

Nordestino_01
03-05-2016, 06:18 AM
Lol i would like to see a Viking with a Katana... would be interesting

it would be stupid

Joe_Corleone
03-07-2016, 06:27 AM
I don't think anyone except the person who posted second understand what I'm saying. What I'm asking is if each character in each class has multiple versions of their weapon. i.e. the Oni use a katana. Will there be multiple katanas in the game to chose from? It would suck to have 4 Oni running around and we all look the same.

MisterWillow
03-07-2016, 07:45 AM
I don't think anyone except the person who posted second understand what I'm saying. What I'm asking is if each character in each class has multiple versions of their weapon. i.e. the Oni use a katana. Will there be multiple katanas in the game to chose from? It would suck to have 4 Oni running around and we all look the same.

Yes?

The devs have said there will be customisation, which we assume means weapons. If you notice in the following pictures (as premiumart above pointed out), every one of the swords the Warden is using is different. Whether that is a result of individual customisation options, or they're prŽassembled and you are given a choice between several, or even if there are several hundred pieces that are randomly assembled before a match, we don't know. Personally, I'm hoping for the first possibility, but we have no details on it.

http://cdn4.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/For_Honor_Screen_Harrowgate_WardenInToTheFray_E3_1 50615_4pmPST_1434397104.jpg

http://www.loadthegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/for-honor-ubisoft.jpg

http://www.gamechannel.hu/pictures/hirblock/nagyon-erdekes-jatekokkal-jelentkezik-jovore-a-ubisoft_1.jpg