PDA

View Full Version : Friends don't show up on invite list and long matchmaking times.

Fawkes___
02-15-2016, 12:16 AM
This has been happening for a while, but it seems it is happening more often. Whenever I try to squad up with multiple friends, sometimes one or two friends won't show on my invite list, and often times appear offline on uplay. However, usually someone else in the squad can see them and will invite them. This leads to 10 mins of us having to switch off inviting people just to get us all in a squad. Then, when we finally do, it takes an unreasonable amount of time to get into a match, even with a full squad. If the players who wouldn't show up on the invite list leaves the squad, this problem goes away. It is incredibly frustrating to just get a squad of my friends together to play. Has anyone had this issue and know if the developers are aware or know of any fix?

Sxrxrr
02-15-2016, 12:29 AM
This has been happening for a while, but it seems it is happening more often. Whenever I try to squad up with multiple friends, sometimes one or two friends won't show on my invite list, and often times appear offline on uplay. However, usually someone else in the squad can see them and will invite them. This leads to 10 mins of us having to switch off inviting people just to get us all in a squad. Then, when we finally do, it takes an unreasonable amount of time to get into a match, even with a full squad. If the players who wouldn't show up on the invite list leaves the squad, this problem goes away. It is incredibly frustrating to just get a squad of my friends together to play. Has anyone had this issue and know if the developers are aware or know of any fix?

I am so glad that you pointed this out, on top of these issues I/grp get a error message when trying to join that can be fixed by either invite from other party member or resetting your game. It is very frustrating to sit and wait to play a round that some times last an 1/8th of the time it took me to wait to get into the match. I do enjoy this game, enjoyed The Division Beta and really was looking forward to the release of Wildlands but if this is the future of Tom Clancy then I want to go back in time Mr. Mcfly....:rolleyes: