PDA

View Full Version : Too little enemies

RichardHammond9
02-14-2016, 04:25 PM
Hello Ubisoft, I just started playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I must say, this game is really awesome, the new combat is so cool. But I have a problem... When you conquer a Borough, there are too many Rooks around. The Blighters/Templars just disappear. It feels like when you conquer a borough, the enemy spawn rate just drops about 80%. There are the new finishing moves, or multi finishing moves. It's really cool, but Rooks always comes and interrupt my combat. If I want to get a Quadra multi finisher, the enemys are standing in "Near Death" state, but then a Rook just comes and kills one of the enemys, and destroys my multi kills. Please can you fix this somehow, because Rooks always interrupt combat, even if you don't ask for their help, they just come interrupting, so please Ubisoft fix this :)

YazX_
02-14-2016, 07:17 PM
this is by design and the rooks are all over the place because you acquired the upgrade , its very unlikely to change, most of players got the triple and quadrant perks in fight clubs since its alot easier there.

Anykeyer
02-15-2016, 09:52 AM
You can easily do all those perks in a fight club. The one in Thames district is probably the best, it spawns many low level fighters for you.

Jessigirl2013
02-15-2016, 06:37 PM
this is by design and the rooks are all over the place because you acquired the upgrade , its very unlikely to change, most of players got the triple and quadrant perks in fight clubs since its alot easier there.

Yeah I did that for nearly all of the fight related perks as its the fastest way to actually find enemies to fight.:rolleyes:

RichardHammond9
02-15-2016, 11:29 PM
I have all the perks in the game. And I know about the fight clubs... But guys still, this is really annoying in the game. They just interrupt everything.

RichardHammond9
02-15-2016, 11:32 PM
But the biggest problem is there is not many Enemies around after you have conquered a Borough. Isn't it supposed to be like, fill the game with enemies so you can have fun, instead of 500 allies running around, and doing nothing. That's not why I play game, just to look at my allies, but for the enemies and combat.

Anykeyer
02-16-2016, 10:03 AM
Its the whole point of control. You replace enemies with allies.

RichardHammond9
02-16-2016, 02:29 PM
They should just make a button, so that you can say if you need their help. Instead of the Rooks just interrupting.

Jessigirl2013
02-17-2016, 01:43 PM
But the biggest problem is there is not many Enemies around after you have conquered a Borough. Isn't it supposed to be like, fill the game with enemies so you can have fun, instead of 500 allies running around, and doing nothing. That's not why I play game, just to look at my allies, but for the enemies and combat.

The whole plot of the game is to rid London of Templar control.:rolleyes:

TaylorBlakeH
02-17-2016, 09:45 PM
The whole plot of the game is to rid London of Templar control.:rolleyes:

You're right it is. I guess that lends zero opportunity for replay value then. Because once you free all of the boroughs, then the best you can hope for is to run around and find one or two Blighters strolling together minding their own business and, in a very dull fashion, run up to them and perform a double assassination.... There's literally NOTHING to do in this huge city after you complete the story and few side missions. The races and fight clubs are all repetitive and once you're level 10 then there's no challenge.

Now that SLI is working, I'm going to start a new game where I can try and be immersed instead of focusing on my performance (or lack thereof).

RichardHammond9
02-18-2016, 10:32 PM
I know that is the plot of the game, to get rid of Templar control. But yeah, after the game is beaten, there's not so many enemies left to fight. Max 4 enemies stroll together (If you are lucky to find 4).

Jessigirl2013
02-19-2016, 04:44 PM
I know that is the plot of the game, to get rid of Templar control. But yeah, after the game is beaten, there's not so many enemies left to fight. Max 4 enemies stroll together (If you are lucky to find 4).

I found 5 yesterday :rolleyes:.

You can always replay the missions though.
This was the same problem in Far cry 3 once you liberated outposts enemies stopped spawning so it bad playing dull.

RichardHammond9
02-26-2016, 08:38 AM
Yeah it's nice that you can replay missions though. But yep, as you said. Same problem in FC3, Ubisoft just needs to learn from their mistakes, rly...

Jessigirl2013
02-26-2016, 09:09 PM
Yeah it's nice that you can replay missions though. But yep, as you said. Same problem in FC3, Ubisoft just needs to learn from their mistakes, rly...

But to be fair it would be silly if there were tons of enemies strolling the streets when Starick is dead. :rolleyes:

Perhaps if they introduced animus cheats like Rogue and BF, one of them could convert London to how it was when Templar influence was strong.

RichardHammond9
02-28-2016, 03:32 PM
Yeah I guees you are right. But they could just add a button in the options menu, where you can "Reset Boroughs". That would be a cool idea, because then it's your choice if you want the Boroughs reset :)

Jessigirl2013
02-29-2016, 05:35 PM
Yeah I guees you are right. But they could just add a button in the options menu, where you can "Reset Boroughs". That would be a cool idea, because then it's your choice if you want the Boroughs reset :)

The delete save is essentially that.:rolleyes:

TaylorBlakeH
02-29-2016, 05:41 PM
The delete save is essentially that.:rolleyes:

Minus all of your leveling up, skills, unlocked weapons, and story mission progress :(

Jessigirl2013
03-01-2016, 03:55 PM
Minus all of your leveling up, skills, unlocked weapons, and story mission progress :(

Well.... Then you have an increased difficulty to boot.:rolleyes:

RichardHammond9
03-02-2016, 04:35 PM
Why delete save? Come on man, I mean just keep all my Xp level and that. But just to Reset Boroughs. It really cannot be that hard for Ubisoft to make this a option in the game.

Jessigirl2013
03-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Why delete save? Come on man, I mean just keep all my Xp level and that. But just to Reset Boroughs. It really cannot be that hard for Ubisoft to make this a option in the game.

It doesn't mean they will patch it in though.:rolleyes:

MnemonicSyntax
03-02-2016, 09:11 PM
In my first playthrough, I'm inclined to agree with the diagnosis found here, but I decided on my second, to not get all the upgrades for not only Jacob and Evie, but also the gang. Specifically the one where the gang is afraid of you and won't initiate drama.

Anykeyer
03-03-2016, 07:37 AM
This thread is beyond stupid.
The story is about taking templars out of London. And someone complaints that gameplay dares to reflect that story, and world actually reacts to your actions like it should in any proper sandbox game.
WTF is wrong with you.

TaylorBlakeH
03-03-2016, 02:38 PM
The story is about taking templars out of London. And someone complaints that gameplay dares to reflect that story, and world actually reacts to your actions like it should in any proper sandbox game.
WTF is wrong with you.

There's no reason that a scripted event can't occur from time to time where the Templars try to take BACK London.... As an excuse for more gameplay. Once everything is liberated then all you have to do is those cargo hijack missions that spawn around you which last for 90 seconds each unfortunately. You're far more of a butt hole than this thread is stupid. No one's comments here affect you in any way whatsoever so for you to pop-in just to call everyone stupid and assert your bigotry is terribly childish.

MnemonicSyntax
03-03-2016, 07:03 PM
WTF is wrong with you.

Rude much?

As Thair stated, there's no reason that there can't be some sort of event that allows the Blighters to try to reclaim their territory.

Or, even better, some Rooks might turn against Jacob or Evie, a foreshadowing to what happens during Jack the Ripper.

Jessigirl2013
03-05-2016, 12:36 PM
WTF is wrong with you.
My point exactly.:rolleyes:

Rude much?

As Thair stated, there's no reason that there can't be some sort of event that allows the Blighters to try to reclaim their territory.

Or, even better, some Rooks might turn against Jacob or Evie, a foreshadowing to what happens during Jack the Ripper.

AHHHH your giving me flashbacks from AC revelations...
"No game, I don't want to defend the den!!!"

MnemonicSyntax
03-06-2016, 11:10 AM
AHHHH your giving me flashbacks from AC revelations...
"No game, I don't want to defend the den!!!"

Who said anything about defending a den? It's just to fight more enemies. How is this a difficult concept for you to get?

obalouafi
03-06-2016, 11:29 AM
I got the same notice over here , but though that's not a big deal AC Syndicate is amazing

TaylorBlakeH
03-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Who said anything about defending a den? It's just to fight more enemies. How is this a difficult concept for you to get?

I think when you said "reclaim territory" she was comparing that to the mechanic in Revelations where after you liberate a den, just like liberating a borough in this game, you have to come back to defend it and kill all of the guys again to maintain it. This kind of would be the same thing you're suggesting which I'd be okay with for the sake of more activities.

Jessigirl2013
03-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Rude much?:rolleyes:
Just making a valid point with a dash of wit.:cool:

Just stating that it sound like an irritating mechanic similar to revelations dens as not everyone likes combat all the time.
Especially when the game harasses you to do so.

I think when you said "reclaim territory" she was comparing that to the mechanic in Revelations where after you liberate a den, just like liberating a borough in this game, you have to come back to defend it and kill all of the guys again to maintain it. This kind of would be the same thing you're suggesting which I'd be okay with for the sake of more activities.

BINGO! Exactly my point.:rolleyes: