PDA

View Full Version : Agent Active - Cosplay

EidolonFox
02-14-2016, 12:26 PM
Hi All

I've been working on this cosplay idea I've had since the closed beta ended. Currently just waiting for the game to release, so I can get the watch and finish it off with just that detail!

Album link: http://imgur.com/a/UcNB9

I hope you all like it :)

Cosplayer yourself? Share with me what you got going!

Scottgun00
02-14-2016, 04:12 PM
Very well done and convincing. You should embed it here. I don't know jack about cosplay, but I suspect the realistic setting lets people assemble something passable from existing clothes and gear not have to fabricate strange things. Well, if you want the turret or the enemy-seeking ball that's another story I suppose. :)

I think Massive/Ubi may have accidentally invented Clancypunk! :D

EidolonFox
02-14-2016, 07:33 PM
Thanks man! Its really nice to hear, especially since I work alone when taking these. And yes, this is exactly why I went ahead and a cosplay. It was accesible easier from the getgo for sure!

I did have to think up how to make the orange light from the comdevice. And the bag is a shoulderbag modded into oblivion!

And I gotta admit, I have no clue of how to embed the album X)

Natchai_Ubisoft
02-15-2016, 01:28 PM
This is very nice! Love seeing our cosplayer community share shots like these. Are you planning to go to any events with this?

EidolonFox
02-15-2016, 08:41 PM
Hey Natchai! Thanks for the kind words :D Sadly I havent been able to find any near me. So for the time being I'll keep making more pictures :)

Im basically just waiting for the game to come out, so I can add the watch from the sleeper agent edition I got in preorder!

Duffried
02-18-2016, 11:26 PM
Awesome, kidna want to have a go at this now myself.

UbiBooma
02-21-2016, 07:33 PM
Wow, missed this before. So cool and inspiring!

EidolonFox
02-22-2016, 07:42 PM
Hi guys! Thanks for the awesome feedback! Really happy to hear you all like it!

And If you dont mind, besides playing the open beta, I went out with a friend to shoot some more cosplay pictures

Link: https://imgur.com/a/LoydQ

If not to blow my own whistle too much, I dare say this is a notch above what I have made and shared thus far :)

Arsenic_Touch
02-23-2016, 07:26 AM
When the walking dead meets the Division.

Glenn, is dat you?

xMiiSTY
02-25-2016, 04:25 PM
All of these photos are amazing! The cosplay, the settings, and the editing. All awesome. :)

EidolonFox
02-25-2016, 08:12 PM
All of these photos are amazing! The cosplay, the settings, and the editing. All awesome. :)

Thanks Miisty ^^

Let me know if any of you Ubisoft folks want the pictures in highres/Full scale for promotion purposes ^^ I'd be happy to share them

Scottgun00
02-25-2016, 09:41 PM
When the walking dead meets the Division.

Glenn, is dat you?

err...he looks nothing like Glenn.

Arsenic_Touch
02-26-2016, 08:04 AM
err...he looks nothing like Glenn.

Wooosh.

CaptStach3
03-02-2016, 04:27 AM
Sweet get-up. For a regular human cosplay the backpack is the star of the costume and yours looks great.

"Put the important stuff on the outside!"

Well done.