PDA

View Full Version : What I want in IL2/FB !!!

TigerTen229
08-02-2004, 08:41 AM
Hi All,

1. To start the flight in front of the hanger or on the appron where I have to start and taxi to the runway to take off.

2. I want is to be able to land at my airbase and rearm an refuel.

3. More then one flight a day like what really happend every day from what I've readed about WW II

TigerTen

TigerTen229
08-02-2004, 08:41 AM
Hi All,

1. To start the flight in front of the hanger or on the appron where I have to start and taxi to the runway to take off.

2. I want is to be able to land at my airbase and rearm an refuel.

3. More then one flight a day like what really happend every day from what I've readed about WW II

TigerTen

MrOblongo
08-02-2004, 08:54 AM
An Arado Ar234!!!!

Adlerangriff
08-02-2004, 09:32 AM
Dont you think the game would get boring if you actually sat there and waited for 90 minutes while you were rearmed and refueled?

The other 2 are already in the game.

PBNA-Boosher
08-02-2004, 10:20 AM
Actually, reading about the Night Witches exploits, it only took about 15-20 minutes to re-arm the planes. But that's probably because all they had to do was re-attach 2 or 4 bombs weighing at 100 kilos or less each, and re-arm the rear MG. Still, LO-MAC does it, and with one press of a button, you can either repair your damage, re-arm your plane, and refuel it too!

Boosher

LEXX_Luthor
08-02-2004, 06:55 PM
After whacking B~17s, the Germans landed and took off again to whack more B~17s. Time, about 50 minutes to refuel and re~arm a short range fighter.

Surprisingly, these recent baby rash of Whines have had some good ideas buried in them. While waiting 50 minutes for refuel and re~arm, one need only remember that an un~censored episode of Canadian LEXX is 50 minutes, and I can easily watch that while the ground crew slave away. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Re~Arm and Re~Fuel was the first thing I posted about last year here, at teh ubi.com.

"You will still have FB , you will lose nothing" ~WUAF_Badsight
"I had actually pre ordered CFS3 and I couldnt wait..." ~Bearcat99
"Gladiator and Falco, elegant weapons of a more civilized age" ~ElAurens
:
"Damn.....Where you did read about Spitfire made from a wood?
Close this book forever and don't open anymore!" ~Oleg_Maddox http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Dawg-of-death
08-02-2004, 07:45 PM
Up to two hours depending on guns

S~

Bad-MF(Mongrel Fighter) AKA .......Dawg-of-death

DarthBane_
08-02-2004, 07:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrOblongo:
An Arado Ar234!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and DO335, and option to turn mf off completely.