PDA

View Full Version : Stop working

ahlobar13
02-13-2016, 07:07 PM
Hello guys.I bought acs 4 months ago and i finish the game.Today i decided to buy the dlc but when i opened the game after the intro (ubisoft etc) the game crashed and said :assassins creed stop working windows will find a solution etc...?????? i verified the files but nothing...anyone?

UbiSmarmy
02-14-2016, 12:06 AM
Hello guys.I bought acs 4 months ago and i finish the game.Today i decided to buy the dlc but when i opened the game after the intro (ubisoft etc) the game crashed and said :assassins creed stop working windows will find a solution etc...?????? i verified the files but nothing...anyone?

Hey ahlobar13, welcome to the forums.

I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. You can do this in Steam and Uplay pretty easily.

If you're still encountering this issue please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more assistance.

Jessigirl2013
02-14-2016, 11:47 AM

Contact UBI support if reinstalling does nothing.