PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 convoy attacked bug

pandakoala5
02-13-2016, 11:30 AM
Hello, i have just bought Assassins Creed 3 a week ago and in sequence 5 in the tutorial mission for trading i sent out a convoy but in sequence 6 when i checked the accounting book it just says that convoy attacked and i cant find the icon to defend it. I searched on the internet but there seems to be no fix and this bug has been around for a long time. I even sent a ticket to ubisoft support 6 days ago but they still didnt reply. Could any of you help me with this?

Jessigirl2013
02-13-2016, 02:49 PM
I haven't heard about this issue, Have you tried resetting the memory?

pandakoala5
02-14-2016, 07:14 PM
what do you mean by resetting the memory?

Anykeyer
02-15-2016, 09:56 AM
Its a known bug and there is no way to fix it. Never leave your game when one of your convoys is under attack. It will disappear from the map but will be stuck in "under attack" forever.

Jessigirl2013
02-15-2016, 06:35 PM
Its a known bug and there is no way to fix it. Never leave your game when one of your convoys is under attack. It will disappear from the map but will be stuck in "under attack" forever.

That sucks, It makes me glad I never touched that part of ACIII.

UBI should really fix that.

pandakoala5
02-15-2016, 07:23 PM

I didnt get the notification when the convoy got attacked, but is this a big setback? and can naval convoys get attacked too?

Ureh
02-15-2016, 09:33 PM
I didnt get the notification when the convoy got attacked, but is this a big setback? and can naval convoys get attacked too?

No, it's not a huge setback, you just won't be able to reuse that convoy slot. Trading animal pelts through naval convoys is one of the fastest ways to earn money. I think you can lose naval convoys but you can't defend them (only way to reduce the chance of losing naval convoys is to complete the naval missions).

honormans
02-16-2016, 09:49 AM
Known Bug.