PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Incentives ?

ForHonorOwns
02-13-2016, 06:26 AM
First of all this is the first game in a couple years i am actually really excited about. I love the idea of this game and the factions. One of the biggest reasons i am so excited is because this game is HEAVILY based on multiplayer. Most people buy games for campaign and story modes. Love that a game is finally coming out that caters to people who play mostly for multiplayer. Absolutely love that this game reminds me of Game of Thrones which makes this game even more exciting for me.

Anyway, as a competitive multiplayer player of all the games i play i always get bored of games that don't reward or give incentives for winning multiplayer matches. I know that this game will reward you with customization to your play but what about a leader board or a ranking system for multiplayer?

What i fear is that this game will be a casual multiplayer that is mostly played for fun and not competitive. Has there been any info on this topic?

Also, how does one sign up for the beta?

ForHonorOwns
03-22-2016, 11:42 PM
Anyone?

Dead1y-Derri
03-25-2016, 03:11 PM
Anyone?

The game will contain competitive leaderboards I believe. How competitive the game is will actually depend on the type of community that end of up playing For Honor.

Tyrjo
03-28-2016, 12:15 PM
I have assumed, maybe I'm wrong here, that you will be able to create clans and have organized team play matches and tournaments.