PDA

View Full Version : A Message from the Assassin's Creed Team

Locopells
02-01-2016, 06:06 PM
http://blog.ubi.com/app/uploads/2016/02/ac_logo_lkxy0p_c_header.jpg?c7e3ac (http://blog.ubi.com/a-message-from-the-assassins-creed-team/)

Itís an exciting time for Assassinís Creed.

Weíre only a few months removed from the debut of Jacob and Evie Frye, the stars of Assassinís Creed Syndicate. Weíre proud of the talented team in Quebec City, and all of our studios around that world that took part in bringing the Victorian London adventures of our twin Assassins to life. We truly hope you enjoy playing Assassinís Creed Syndicate as much as our studios enjoyed making it.

Also, we recently unveiled the first images of Academy Award nominee Michael Fassbender in action as our lead Assassin in the upcoming Assassinís Creed movie that hits theaters on December 21, 2016. Having already visited the set, we canít begin to describe how surreal and exciting it is to walk the real-world halls of Abstergo, or see the intricate replicas of Assassin weaponry. We have an outstanding cast and crew that want to honor the rich lore of Assassinís Creed and bring a fresh perspective to the ongoing battle between Assassins and Templars thatís fit for the big screen.

This year, we also are stepping back and re-examining the Assassinís Creed franchise. As a result, weíve decided that there will not be a new Assassinís Creed game in 2016. Since the release of Assassinís Creed Unity, weíve learned a lot based on your feedback. Weíve also updated our development processes and recommitted to making Assassinís Creed a premier open-world franchise. Weíre taking this year to evolve the game mechanics and to make sure weíre delivering on the promise of Assassinís Creed offering unique and memorable gameplay experiences that make history everyoneís playground.

Weíll have more to share on all of the above soon. In the meantime, we want to say thank you to our millions of fans around the world for your continued support.

itozovac
10-19-2016, 11:01 PM
Older gamer like me who always loved ubisoft games, especially assasins creed series since ezio auditore, have a big problem with your producer than, if he thinks that he is doing the good job with new series, because, guys, i know that beating up ezio's series isn't solution, because that was a PIECE OF ART but ''JACK THE RIPPER'', ''JACOB'', ''EVIE'', ''ABSTERGO'' ?? Who are those ?!.I always wanted to ask you, what was wrong with having a Desmond in stories, traveling on horses over the map in 1700's,1600's,1500's etc, fighting with soldiers on the streets full of people who doesnt care, just to see how great combacts u have made for that game launch.Im sorry i have to disapoint u PRODUCER BUT YOUR STORIES ARE BORING AND THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH ORIGINAL AC SERIES.IN MY OPINION AS YOUR FAN IF U MADE (EZIO,DESMOND,ANIMUS) AC SERIES WERE GOOD UNTILL U LAUNCHED ''AC:BLACK FLAG''. PLEASE PRODUCER, CREATE TEMPLARS AGAIN, SET TIME IN 18,17 OR EVEN 16th CENTURY WITHOUT SHIPS, WITHOUT CARS, JUST GIVE BACK THAT LIFE ON STREETS, THAT SPIRIT OF GAMING, ROAMING, JUMPING ACROSS THE ROOFS, BEAUTY OF BUILDINGS AND STREETS OF THAT TIME, BECAUSE HONESTLY U LOST THE TRAIL FROM LONG TIME AGO. YOURS FIRST MISTAKE WAS ''AC:BLACK FLAG''. LOOK GUYS IF U ARE DESPERATE HOW TO MAKE IT BETTER EVERY TIME U WANT TO LAUNCH NEW GAME, DO NOT LOOSE THE TRAIL!!! WE GAMERS WHO WERE PLAYING GAMES LIKE MAFIA 1, GODFATHER 1, LA NOIRE, AC 1-3 ETC, GUYS WE LOVED THE STORY, WE LOVED THE GAMEPLAY, IF U ASK ME U DONT HAVE TO SWITCH TIME IN FRONT JUST BEACUSE U ARE MAKING NEW SERIES, THATS THE WORST MISTAKE U CAN CREATE IF U ARE PLANNING TO PUT NEW CARACHTER IN STROY (EZIO WAS GONE ALRIGHT U DID THE PIECE OF ART WITH HIM, DESMOND CAME IN 17th CENTURY, ALRIGHT THE YEAR SET IS FINE, BUT THEN 18th,19th I MEAN GUYS, I DO NOT LIKE THOSE YEARS FOR ASSASSINS CREED!!!) CREATE THAT CARACHTER IN THE TIME THAT THAT GAME DEMANDS IT, BECAUSE WHO CARES ?!, NEW STORYLINE IS ALL THAT MATTERS AND STORY WILL BE MORE INTERESTING IF U ARE LOVER OF HISTORY. ASSASSINS CREED 3 WAS PIECE OF ART BECAUSE U DID THE STORY EXCELLENT, BOSTON IN CONNOR'S OLD DAYS WAS BEAUTIFUL MADE, I COULD JUST U KNOW SPENT 2 HRS ON JUMPING ACROSS THE ROOFS, FIGHTING WITH SOLDIERS, DOING QUESTS, JUST TO SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL THAT CITY WERE IN THOSE DAYS. U LOST THE TRAIL BECAUSE EZIO AND CONNOR NEVER HAD SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES LIKE HE CAN GO INVISIBLE.ALL THEY HAD WAS HEART, BRAVERY AND SKILLS.U LOST THE TRAIL BECAUSE U HAVE GONE TOO FAR WITH YEAR SETTING.U LOST THE TRAIL BECAUSE THE STORY LINES ARE JUST VERY VERY BAD AND BORING.IF U GUYS ALREADY WANT TO MAKE PC GAME IN 19th OR 20th CENTURY WITH GHOSTS,PIRATES AND ALL THOSE CATEGORIES MAKE A NEW NAME FOR THAT GAME IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ASSASSINS CREED, U ARE JUST DESTROYING EVERYTHING U MADE WITH THAT GAME. IF U WANT A GOOD NEW ASSASSINS CREED I HAVE CREATED ACCOUNT TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS, IM WILLING TO GIVE U A STORY,TIME SET,PLACE AND EVERYTHING FOR FREE JUST TO GIVE THAT OLD SPIRIT TO THAT GAME U RUINED WITH YOUR NEW PRODUCERS.I LOVE OLD BOOKS AND I LOVE OLD PC GAMES BECAUSE THEY WERE MADE WITH HEART. I CAN MAKE NEW ASSASSINS CREED STORY WITH THAT OLD SPIRIT JUST TO GIVE THOSE NEW GAMERS A SATISFACTION THAT WE ONCE HAD. TY. I HOPE SOMEONE FROM UBISOFT WILL JUST READ THIS U KNOW JUST TO MAKE IT GOOD AGAIN AND TAKE THIS AS FRIENDLY AND LOVELY ADVICE. IM PLAYING DOTA 2 NOW AN ONLINE GAME, AND I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY AND SOMETHING ELSE BUT U PRODUCERS AND WRITERS ARE JUST BAD NOT JUST IN UBISOFT I WANT TO SAY ALL OF YOU ARE BAD(2K,ROCKSTAR)...I HOPE U LEARNED SOMETHING FROM THIS SHORT STORY OF YOUR GAMES RUINING EVERY NEW YEAR U LAUNCH SOMETHING.

Lysette88
10-20-2016, 01:40 PM
@itozovac

Do you seriously expect, that anyone will read your post - it is a wall of text and on top of it in capital letters to the most part - no one will read this, you have made this post absolutely in vain. Furthermore learn to structure your posts - no pun intended here, you might or might not have a valid point, but I will never know, because your post is a pain to read and I won't do it. But I want to help you to get some attention, but for this you need to learn how to make your post acceptable to others to even be willing to read it. No pun intended, I really just want to make you aware of this.

itozovac
10-20-2016, 03:41 PM
Apologize to you my friend but i know what i said and i mean it.There is literaly no game in 2016 i would like to play.Redirect me frend to those who will read than, no gamers i want to send a message direct to ubisoft producers and writers.Look i didint put this message for public in the first place i want them in ubosft to see how bad job they think are actually doing.I WANT TO TALK TO THEM! AND I NEED A JOB.

Lysette88
10-21-2016, 07:05 AM
I was in doubt if I should answer to this or not. But for the sake of yours, I will do it anyway.

See, if you want to talk to Ubisoft, it is not really smart to put up a post like this. Firstly it is very hard to read and secondly it is against the forum rules to post it like this. If you expect someone to eventually hire you, how could they possibly even want to do that, if you violate their very forum rules and show with your way to present your arguments a lack of social skills. Making a game like this is a team effort and requires team abilities and social skills, which you are not showing with this post. I made you aware of this and you did not even put in any effort to restructure and edit your post - so do not hope for them to hire you, seriously.

Opinions about Syndicate differ on top of this - me for example, I think that Syndicate is the best game they ever made - it is so highly accessible and fun to play, no fuzz, pure enjoyment. I do not think that they lost their ways, but that they evolved to a state, where the AC series will be accessible to even more people, because it is not as stiff as the former games and it has both, a male and a female character, which can be played in the same play through, which is awesome. This is of course my point of view and you do not have to agree with me.

Ikraik
10-21-2016, 10:30 AM
Hello Assassin's Creed team,

I have been a huge fan of your work and I have great hopes on your decision to revamp the series from now on. I have a suggestion that I would actually love to see in Assassins Creed is improving the AI of the enemies. It's a stealth game but the guards seems too dumb to respond to the most obvious of attacks. Attached to this post is a video link that piqued my interest as well.
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=a0LlMj2rZVE
Also it would be great if the NPCs weren't dumb enough to actually report on what's going on. Something like Skyrim though it would be tough scripting.
Also it would be great if you would include present world scenes for us to play in. We too want to take part in battle. Fingers crossed on your next franchise.

Cheers

strigoi1958
10-21-2016, 11:44 PM
@Itozovac First you must understand that you do not speak for everyone, and for every idea, suggestion that game makers receive they have a thousand others that either conflict or are different. It's not possible to make a game that pleases 100% of the people.

I like All the AC games but there are certain parts that are not perfect for me, but they ARE perfect for others. I accept that, I don't think that removing all the bit I prefer not to play would improve the game for everyone.

Personally I'm not a story fan I'm a game player, I realise cutscenes are in games to tell us why we do things and give us a reason and a story to follow and to give a break to stop gameplay from getting a bit repetitive.... I do not like cutscenes, I do not like storylines, they interrupt my game. I was happy that the 1st CIV was in the original few to explain why we go back into memories but I don't see a need for them now. BUT would I want them removed just to make me feel good? NO and game makers would not do that either. They cannot choose my wishes/ demands over yours or yours over mine.

They know they cannot please everyone so they put so much into games that everyone should get something

@ Nagaruslatum That link says it is similar in most games, I think that games could add an AI response setting to allow people who want to hide for 20 minutes while the search goes on, instead of continuing the game to have that option. I'm 57 I have 30 years of gaming experience and I know people who game from 4 years old to 71 years old and I expect the majority of people would like more tougher AI but the easier option must remain so the game does not deter people who are just coming into stealth games by being too difficult.

Also that video complains the AI are too dumb then complains they're too tough by eventually realising someone wearing a disguise is not someone they know to work there... we cannot have it both ways :)

Lysette88
10-22-2016, 02:35 AM
A perfectly working disguise would be boring anyway - it would be totally overpowered. So it has to have limits and people do normally know with whom they work and if someone is unfamiliar to them, they will rather quickly try to get to know this person, because they expect it to be a new employee or something like this. So a disguise will just work for a short amount of time and certainly not in plain sight near a supervisor, who knows anyone in his group. I think the disguise mechanism in Unity is fine as it is.

As far as difficulty goes, it all depends on what kind of players is playing these games. To me AC is meant to be mediocre in difficulty and mainly to have a fun time exploring and eventually messing around with NPCs. The whole thing is more meant to be a easily accessible entertainment than an actual challenge. It can be challenging at times, but it should not be a permanent threat. We do not play AC to be hammered on by NPCs, we are supposed to be the hero with partly supernatural abilities, superior to most, and this should be able to be felt in the game - and it actually does pretty soon and so we can enjoy being an exceptional character, who is doing his/her tasks with relative ease. It's not meant to be a challenge in regards to combat, more kind of a puzzle, how to approach a mission and outside of missions, we are free to explore and mess around with the game world.

Lysette88
10-23-2016, 02:04 PM
Well, at this point I want to say "thank you" to Ubisoft for Syndicate and Unity. I think they did a great job with it and it is just sad, that Unity got so bad reviews and that people rarely look at a game again, if it got a bad review at launch. With this said, Ubisoft, it would be smart, to wait with the launch until the game is ready. If you release it unfinished, you loose a first good impression and most people will not give you a 2nd chance to get another impression about your games. In the end you paid for your rush with less sales of both, Unity and Syndicate. And I guess, you have learnt from it and that is why you take your time now before releasing the next installment - what is a smart move. Kudos for that.

Both games are awesome and they would have deserved much more attention than they got.

JAMES_714
10-31-2016, 08:06 AM
Well said,it is being rushed now a day's that's why there are so many glitches,and the streets are trying to glue your feet to the floor because someone forgot to put some machine code there to tell it not to,And yes Ezio was an all time great because the story was behind everything he did or said.
On the other hand i think A.C.U. as fantastic scenery and beautiful old buildings such as the Gothic cathedrals of the time period.

Lysette88
11-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Yes, I am actually thinking of visiting Paris next summer, when the Parisians will be at the beaches and it will not be that busy in the city. I invoked google maps street view to compare certain locations with how they look nowadays, its pretty awesome what a good job Ubisoft made with recreating the historical buildings of course Champs Elysees looks much different today, but one can still compare it to the old structure like presented in the game - or with a drawing from 1860, which is a lot more like in the game of course.

https://assets.catawiki.nl/assets/2016/5/16/9/5/3/953feb0a-1b37-11e6-9ddb-a7098588bc3b.jpg

Lysette88
11-02-2016, 10:21 PM
The fascinating thing with either having lived in London or visiting Paris is, that you feel so familiar with it, when you are actually there or have been there in the past. This feeling of "I have lived there 240 years ago as Arno", when it comes to Paris for example, or when I walk through London, 140 years before I was living there in real life - it is so familiar, regardless if it is virtual or real.

yash1001
11-09-2016, 06:39 PM
I've recently purchased ac rouge and now i've completed the story mode so got u play units to purchase rewards which i did but can not acess these rewars in game
ive purchased katana and edward shipw upgrades which are displayed purchased in my uplay account but are not available in game also i tried to go offline and online but still the problem persists.
plz help:)

happygamer595
11-12-2016, 12:09 PM
I just brought a new ac4 bf cd tried to install and it shows [ feature transfer error (cyclic redundancy check)]. Pls help me.

Black_Widow9
11-20-2016, 10:34 PM
I just brought a new ac4 bf cd tried to install and it shows [ feature transfer error (cyclic redundancy check)]. Pls help me.
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please contact our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) with your specs and error message so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks!

FightingBelfast
12-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Hi Guys.
This is all well and good except we cant log into the game servers . giving away AC111 is a nice touch if your able to download it . And all the servers wont let you log into the games . It would be nice if we could play our games that we bought from you in off line mode . but keep up the great work . I dont think I will buy from ubisoft again which is a pity as I like AC Unity with great maps and so on . If only I could play it , so I think I will delete the game just to save me wasting time try to just play it. thanks and good bye

legendvinu
12-15-2016, 10:12 AM
http://blog.ubi.com/app/uploads/2016/02/ac_logo_lkxy0p_c_header.jpg?c7e3ac (http://blog.ubi.com/a-message-from-the-assassins-creed-team/)

Itís an exciting time for Assassinís Creed.

Weíre only a few months removed from the debut of Jacob and Evie Frye, the stars of Assassinís Creed Syndicate. Weíre proud of the talented team in Quebec City, and all of our studios around that world that took part in bringing the Victorian London adventures of our twin Assassins to life. We truly hope you enjoy playing Assassinís Creed Syndicate as much as our studios enjoyed making it.

Also, we recently unveiled the first images of Academy Award nominee Michael Fassbender in action as our lead Assassin in the upcoming Assassinís Creed movie that hits theaters on December 21, 2016. Having already visited the set, we canít begin to describe how surreal and exciting it is to walk the real-world halls of Abstergo, or see the intricate replicas of Assassin weaponry. We have an outstanding cast and crew that want to honor the rich lore of Assassinís Creed and bring a fresh perspective to the ongoing battle between Assassins and Templars thatís fit for the big screen.

This year, we also are stepping back and re-examining the Assassinís Creed franchise. As a result, weíve decided that there will not be a new Assassinís Creed game in 2016. Since the release of Assassinís Creed Unity, weíve learned a lot based on your feedback. Weíve also updated our development processes and recommitted to making Assassinís Creed a premier open-world franchise. Weíre taking this year to evolve the game mechanics and to make sure weíre delivering on the promise of Assassinís Creed offering unique and memorable gameplay experiences that make history everyoneís playground.

Weíll have more to share on all of the above soon. In the meantime, we want to say thank you to our millions of fans around the world for your continued support.

Will we get the Assassin's creed in 2017?? I am waiting for it. Assassin's I love the game. Assassin's creed Team I love the game, You skipped the game this year but please don't skip anymore.

matouivre
12-15-2016, 11:22 AM
@happygamer595 mate you might have a serious problem. That's usually the message that you get on a HDD that has bad sectors or is about to die. So use the checkdisk and use scan for bad sectors option (windows 10 will do the scan for bad sectors automatically).

U.Bannasch
12-19-2016, 05:23 PM
Please do not kill the game by an online force like the crew, the division, for Honor and so on. That is the new way from Ubisoft, i know, but please not for AC next generation.
I like AC since the beginning.

To all Ubisoft merry christmas and a happy new year.

Uwe

legendvinu
12-24-2016, 02:49 AM
Please do not kill the game by an online force like the crew, the division, for Honor and so on. That is the new way from Ubisoft, i know, but please not for AC next generation.
I like AC since the beginning.

To all Ubisoft merry christmas and a happy new year.

Uwe

True Quote Ubisoft don't kill the game by giving multiplayer experience like Assassin's creed Unity it kills the game In my personal view the Single player experience is all good for Assassin's creed. Thanks for the Awsome game. Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year in advance.U.Bannasch YES.

BagasDanindra
12-26-2016, 11:12 AM

Please contact our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) with your specs and error message so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks!

hey uh, i got a little problem here so i hope you can help me. 3 days ago i just bought ac3 season pass after downloading that free ac3 game but i still didn't get my email order confirmation and the season pass still didnt activate. case number:04012499

Grimzybi
12-29-2016, 10:41 PM
Hello eveybody.I'm new here so please understand me.I downloaded Assassin's Creed 3 and in multiplayer when i try to get online and try my skills againts others , the game puts me in LIMITED mode.I serched a solution , but didn't manage to find it.If someone has the same problem and founded a solution please tell me what it is.

Black_Widow9
01-08-2017, 10:37 PM
hey uh, i got a little problem here so i hope you can help me. 3 days ago i just bought ac3 season pass after downloading that free ac3 game but i still didn't get my email order confirmation and the season pass still didnt activate. case number:04012499
Sorry for the delayed response. Did this get sorted for you?

Hello eveybody.I'm new here so please understand me.I downloaded Assassin's Creed 3 and in multiplayer when i try to get online and try my skills againts others , the game puts me in LIMITED mode.I serched a solution , but didn't manage to find it.If someone has the same problem and founded a solution please tell me what it is.

Please take a look here and if you still need help, contact our Support team directly.
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000016705/What-is-Limited-Mode-1364550526263/

Thanks

King-Templar
01-13-2017, 12:59 PM
@ itozovac @Locopells

I think part of the issue was Ubisoft thought it was a good idea to milk it's crown Jewl by releasing a epic Historical open world Game like a mere EA annual sports game. Not to take anything from the employees at Ubisoft i bet you majority put their heart good will and soul into making such a incredible company i just think all it takes is one greediness to start a Snowball effect. For example i have been looking at how many different Editions there are of just one game it's so confusing and really unappreciated by the consumers that raised Ubisoft to what it is today. 'Special edition' 'Standard edition' 'Deluxe Edition' i could go on and on and then wow have it divided into smaller micro transaction pieces of game, which wouldn't be an issue if their was not so many editions in the first place. There should be 3 MAX 'Standard' And 'GOLD (complete) Edition' and Collector for those who pre order.

Secondly, For Assassins Creed Genre a linear racing game is not a standard. Assassin Creed should be in the category with Skyrim and Witcher with customization from hair and face to Building your own houses (yes that was a DLC) like Skyrim and other's in it's Genre do. Hopefully Ubisoft will at least here us out for the next Game and take their time making it. One last thing If your consumers want to play as Templar's i say Let them! Let them have the options because that can be used to create more ideas and DLC's and Creativity for next games some people see magic as good some as evil but the point is to let the consumers creativity decide within their game. Batman is not just Batman look how Rich and developed the Joker is and how entwined into the DC Universe he is. Consumers love that kind of stuff. One thing i must say is, A C most of the times been absolutely great with the main stories. Black Flag, Rogue the Ezio trilogy was great. Try find some grounding or balance look at your competitors notice rockstar and also my humble opinion is try not to get into MMORPG's that's high risk

just my 5c i guess, hope you have a great day.

strigoi1958
01-13-2017, 05:07 PM
@divineluster

the different editions are often made to include different collectables, it saves money to buy them as a limited edition rather than a gold edition then buy the items separate. I think it is good to have a lot of options so everyone can pick the one they want :)
It's not greedy to offer multiple choices with discounts... it's the opposite.

Unity was the first to offer customisation with different outfits AND colours, Syndicate also had options. There are lots of games that do not offer these choices. At present, looking at games like Ubisofts Ghost Recon Wildlands there is a good customisation menu for the characters. So games are moving in that direction but remember you have to post threads discussing this so that others can add their 5c

I like player customisation as well but if it was just you and me... it's an expensive addition for just us 2 :) but I know others like it as well.

Not sure about Rockstar, I think the last game they made was years ago GTA V.

LordGathur
01-22-2017, 06:59 PM
I'm a big fan of the series but i ever since I played my first Assassin's Creed(Black Flag) I wished we were able to disarm enemies by breaking their weapon.
I'd like to know if this will be possible in the next AC.

I'm thankful for every kind of respond.

strigoi1958
01-22-2017, 10:33 PM
Hi and welcome LordGathur.

That's an interesting idea. Obviously we could disarm in other AC games and we could disarm and kill agile guards with their own knives in AC4 BF.

I am not sure it is possible to include it in the next AC games because the games take 3 to 5 years to be made and so the next game will be a long way into development and I think most of the basic designs and actions will already have been finished. But it is something that could be included at sometime in the future :)

But, I think it would have to be limited to just bosses or specific people, because it would not seem realistic to break 5000 swords in fights in a game but 50 swords or rifles broken in two would seem more reasonable. Especially if we disarm someone of a rifle then break it over their head ;)

For Honor is out soon and has some very good kill animations, I would no be surprised if something similar came out in AC soon because they are awesome.

If you get any other ideas, start a new thread so people can discuss it. :)

Hamed1525
02-11-2017, 01:14 AM
I recently changed my windows. I do not dlc files downloaded from the link I'm all dlc?
I got all the dlc.:confused:

Victori91
02-11-2017, 10:00 AM

It’s an exciting time for Assassin’s Creed.

We’re only a few months removed from the debut of Jacob and Evie Frye, the stars of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. We’re proud of the talented team in Quebec City, and all of our studios around that world that took part in bringing the Victorian London adventures of our twin Assassins to life. We truly hope you enjoy playing Assassin’s Creed Syndicate as much as our studios enjoyed making it.

Also, we recently unveiled the first images of Academy Award nominee Michael Fassbender in action as our lead Assassin in the upcoming Assassin’s Creed movie that hits theaters on December 21, 2016. Having already visited the set, we can’t begin to describe how surreal and exciting it is to walk the real-world halls of Abstergo, or see the intricate replicas of Assassin weaponry. We have an outstanding cast and crew that want to honor the rich lore of Assassin’s Creed and bring a fresh perspective to the ongoing battle between Assassins and Templars that’s fit for the big screen.

This year, we also are stepping back and re-examining the Assassin’s Creed franchise. As a result, we’ve decided that there will not be a new Assassin’s Creed game in 2016. Since the release of Assassin’s Creed Unity, we’ve learned a lot based on your feedback. We’ve also updated our development processes and recommitted to making Assassin’s Creed a premier open-world franchise. We’re taking this year to evolve the game mechanics and to make sure we’re delivering on the promise of Assassin’s Creed offering unique and memorable gameplay experiences that make history everyone’s playground.

We’ll have more to share on all of the above soon. In the meantime, we want to say thank you to our millions of fans around the world for your continued support.

Regardless of all the reviews and opinions. Thank you for the games :) Thank you for the time and energy put into this franchise. It has truly made history.

Black_Widow9
02-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Regardless of all the reviews and opinions. Thank you for the games :) Thank you for the time and energy put into this franchise. It has truly made history.
Thanks! We truly appreciate it. :) Do you have a personal favorite?

RjSrDIC
06-06-2017, 03:54 AM
I just purchased Assassins Creed Black Flag PCit will not load it keeps giving me AC4BFSP.exe has stop working

strigoi1958
06-06-2017, 03:02 PM
Hi RjSrDIC you've posted in the wrong place... you should open a new thread and include your pc specs cpu, graphics card, ram, hard drive/ SSD drive/ M.2 drive/ sound card, version of windows etc. That way your thread will be seen and people will offer solutions. But first you should verify your game and contact support.

naumaan
06-07-2017, 07:01 AM
I just purchased Assassins Creed Black Flag PCit will not load it keeps giving me AC4BFSP.exe has stop working

verify your game brother. and welcome to the forums