PDA

View Full Version : Royal Correspondence collectables

joeyhayes
02-12-2016, 05:36 AM
Do they all show up on the map once you've synced the viewpoints? Or do you have to be near them before they 'pop' on the map?

Coz it says I have 11/12 and I've just spent half an hour looking over the map in excrutiating detail, the last one just ain't there :confused:

SixKeys
02-12-2016, 06:28 AM
I believe you can buy a map for them from the salesman.

joeyhayes
02-12-2016, 06:30 AM
I believe you can buy a map for them from the salesman.

So some (majority) show up once you sync the viewpoint, but you still need to buy a map to see all of them?

SixKeys
02-12-2016, 06:43 AM
All collectables can be found by using Eagle Vision and/or synching viewpoints, but maps are infinitely more convenient.

LoyalACFan
02-12-2016, 07:22 AM
All collectables can be found by using Eagle Vision and/or synching viewpoints, but maps are infinitely more convenient.

There's actually no map you can buy. But it's not a huge deal, there are only like 10 of them and they're all labeled, so you should be able to find whichever ones you're missing fairly easily online.

Jessigirl2013
02-12-2016, 06:02 PM
The royal correspondences are easy to come across while roaming, as they are all in Westminster :rolleyes:

Jessigirl2013
02-12-2016, 06:03 PM

Really? I synced all viewpoints but the chests and glitches etc are not there?

joeyhayes
02-14-2016, 11:13 PM
Really? I synced all viewpoints but the chests and glitches etc are not there?

Syncing viewpoints should show all collectables that are tied to trophies ie. pressed flowers, historical posters and royal correspondence.

I think you still need to buy maps in order to get all chests and glitches to appear on the map.

Jessigirl2013
02-15-2016, 06:04 PM
Syncing viewpoints should show all collectables that are tied to trophies ie. pressed flowers, historical posters and royal correspondence.

I think you still need to buy maps in order to get all chests and glitches to appear on the map.

Oh yeah I know that, I think they show up when you buy the map whether you have synced viewpoints or not.

But they don't show up without the map when syncing viewpoints, that was unclear.