PDA

View Full Version : A Message from the Assassin's Creed Team

Locopells
02-01-2016, 06:06 PM
http://blog.ubi.com/app/uploads/2016/02/ac_logo_lkxy0p_c_header.jpg?c7e3ac (http://blog.ubi.com/a-message-from-the-assassins-creed-team/)

Itís an exciting time for Assassinís Creed.

Weíre only a few months removed from the debut of Jacob and Evie Frye, the stars of Assassinís Creed Syndicate. Weíre proud of the talented team in Quebec City, and all of our studios around that world that took part in bringing the Victorian London adventures of our twin Assassins to life. We truly hope you enjoy playing Assassinís Creed Syndicate as much as our studios enjoyed making it.

Also, we recently unveiled the first images of Academy Award nominee Michael Fassbender in action as our lead Assassin in the upcoming Assassinís Creed movie that hits theaters on December 21, 2016. Having already visited the set, we canít begin to describe how surreal and exciting it is to walk the real-world halls of Abstergo, or see the intricate replicas of Assassin weaponry. We have an outstanding cast and crew that want to honor the rich lore of Assassinís Creed and bring a fresh perspective to the ongoing battle between Assassins and Templars thatís fit for the big screen.

This year, we also are stepping back and re-examining the Assassinís Creed franchise. As a result, weíve decided that there will not be a new Assassinís Creed game in 2016. Since the release of Assassinís Creed Unity, weíve learned a lot based on your feedback. Weíve also updated our development processes and recommitted to making Assassinís Creed a premier open-world franchise. Weíre taking this year to evolve the game mechanics and to make sure weíre delivering on the promise of Assassinís Creed offering unique and memorable gameplay experiences that make history everyoneís playground.

Weíll have more to share on all of the above soon. In the meantime, we want to say thank you to our millions of fans around the world for your continued support.

pacmanate
02-11-2016, 07:20 PM
Just game here to post this.

Thank GOD.

Maybe this also confirms Egypt as well, indirectly ofc.

ze_topazio
02-11-2016, 07:22 PM
http://mojo.dailybruin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/sweatin.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/14832d03a57d8cacef89ec57dbca5d90/tumblr_inline_mtx8rx9wHl1s8athv.gif

I have been trying to login for almost an hour to post that, but couldn't do to some problems in the forum, when I finally can, the news are already posted. :nonchalance:

RinoTheBouncer
02-11-2016, 07:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ca8rANjUMAEjmQp.jpg

It’s an exciting time for Assassin’s Creed.

We’re only a few months removed from the debut of Jacob and Evie Frye, the stars of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. We’re proud of the talented team in Quebec City, and all of our studios around that world that took part in bringing the Victorian London adventures of our twin Assassins to life. We truly hope you enjoy playing Assassin’s Creed Syndicate as much as our studios enjoyed making it.

Also, we recently unveiled the first images of Academy Award nominee Michael Fassbender in action as our lead Assassin in the upcoming Assassin’s Creed movie that hits theaters on December 21, 2016. Having already visited the set, we can’t begin to describe how surreal and exciting it is to walk the real-world halls of Abstergo, or see the intricate replicas of Assassin weaponry. We have an outstanding cast and crew that want to honor the rich lore of Assassin’s Creed and bring a fresh perspective to the ongoing battle between Assassins and Templars that’s fit for the big screen.

This year, we also are stepping back and re-examining the Assassin’s Creed franchise. As a result, we’ve decided that there will not be a new Assassin’s Creed game in 2016. Since the release of Assassin’s Creed Unity, we’ve learned a lot based on your feedback. We’ve also updated our development processes and recommitted to making Assassin’s Creed a premier open-world franchise. We’re taking this year to evolve the game mechanics and to make sure we’re delivering on the promise of Assassin’s Creed offering unique and memorable gameplay experiences that make history everyone’s playground.

We’ll have more to share on all of the above soon. In the meantime, we want to say thank you to our millions of fans around the world for your continued support.

Source: http://blog.ubi.com/a-message-from-the-assassins-creed-team/

MikeFNY
02-11-2016, 07:24 PM
I'm also delighted with the news, I feel like a father who reluctantly has to admit that his son is not good enough to move forward and needs to repeat a year in school.

And according to Kotaku's Jason Schreier(on Twitter), "People who have seen Empire, the Egypt-based 2017 Assassin's Creed, say it looks incredible. Skipping this year will only help, too."

Having said that, I would be more than happy if they release another DLC for Syndicate just to "keep us busy".

Sushiglutton
As a long time obsessed fan all I can say is Thank You Ubisoft for coming to your senses! I feel happy about my decision to boycott Unity and Syndicate for the sake of the franchise. It's never to late to win me back though! Good Luck to the developers, no pressure :D!

pacmanate
Did you get this? Cause I got offend.

http://i.imgur.com/XVz1k4G.jpg

I-Like-Pie45
02-11-2016, 07:27 PM
:nonchalance:

that's the face adventurewomen made when I asked her for pics and stuff

but honestly I think this changes nothing because until Ubisoft's approach to the open world game design model changes the games still will end up as map-cluttered collectathons with insipid side content and short campaigns extra year or not

MikeFNY
02-11-2016, 07:27 PM
You're too young pac mate :)

Seems it happened before:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/844458-About-time-Forums

ze_topazio
02-11-2016, 07:28 PM
I'm also delighted with the news, I feel like a father who reluctantly has to admit that his son is not good enough to move forward and needs to repeat a year in school.

And according to Kotaku's Jason Schreier(on Twitter), "People who have seen Empire, the Egypt-based 2017 Assassin's Creed, say it looks incredible. Skipping this year will only help, too."

Having said that, I would be more than happy if they release another DLC for Syndicate just to "keep us busy".

They say that every year.

Did you get this? Cause I got offend.

http://i.imgur.com/XVz1k4G.jpg

Yeah, I got that too, lol

ModernWaffle
02-11-2016, 07:28 PM
Good news - but this action is a bit overdue to say the least; also wish we didn't have Identity, Chronicles and the movie for 2016, would've much preferred the franchise taking a complete step in the shadows for one whole year.

Sushiglutton
02-11-2016, 07:29 PM

but honestly I think this changes nothing because until Ubisoft's approach to the open world game design model changes the games still will end up as map-cluttered collectathons extra year or not

Then they would not "have learned a lot based on your feedback". We'll see...

VestigialLlama4
02-11-2016, 07:29 PM
Finally...

...when the next Ac game comes in 2017 and is an over-buggy mess, people can no longer harp on annualization as the source for Ubisoft's problems.

S.V.
02-11-2016, 07:33 PM
Good thing.

MikeFNY
But honestly I think this changes nothing
Considering they wrote about "stepping back and re-examining the Assassin’s Creed franchise", I want to believe something will actually change.

pacmanate
Ubisoft have also confirmed that Watch_Dogs 2 will be out before the fiscal year, that being before March 2017.

My guess is Watch_Dogs 2 will replace this years AC game in October/November 2016.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-02-11-next-watch-dogs-game-coming-in-the-next-13-months

VestigialLlama4
02-11-2016, 07:34 PM
Finally...

...when the next AC game comes in 2017 and is an over-buggy mess, people can no longer harp on annualization as the source for Ubisoft's problems.

Well I hope your kid gives you hell then.

And according to Kotaku's Jason Schreier(on Twitter),

Obviously, he will not be getting his review copy, nor should he and other kotaku writers get one...ever.

S.V.
02-11-2016, 07:34 PM
good decision.

ze_topazio
02-11-2016, 07:35 PM

but honestly I think this changes nothing because until Ubisoft's approach to the open world game design model changes the games still will end up as map-cluttered collectathons with insipid side content and short campaigns extra year or not

Of course, maybe it will better, maybe the activities will be deeper, maybe the collectibles will have some meaning, etc..., but it will still be a collection of scripted activities and chests repeated to ad nauseam all over the map.

I hope I'm wrong though.

ChrisG91B
02-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Thank god, FINALLY!! I hope they will return back to their roots and deliver a game that will justify the franchise and the fans!!

VestigialLlama4
02-11-2016, 07:46 PM
Good news - but this action is a bit overdue to say the least; also wish we didn't have Identity, Chronicles and the movie for 2016, would've much preferred the franchise taking a complete step in the shadows for one whole year.

Again, I don't get this dislike people have for annualization. It is thoroughly irrational. I mean if AC fans what their games to be respected or prestigious like {INSERT TRENDY CRAP} here then I question why they want to play these games.

Understand, AC is not like other franchises that follows a single group of characters and settings. You can go far and discuss AC as multiple franchises in one...All these games take years to develop and create. It's only the titles with built assets like ACB and ACR, and also Black Flag and Rogue to an extent that gets made faster since the assets are already built to a great extent.

Such titles as Brotherhood, Revelations, Black Flag would simply not exist without annualization, this is a fact. And yeah Revelations is not popular with some people but Brotherhood and Black Flag are...and all three were technically competent products.

The only reason why people are getting excited over what is after all a basic simple announcement is that some fans and online writers feel that their comments and complaints are being listened to...to which I say...pathetic.

Thank god, FINALLY!! I hope they will return back to their roots and deliver a game that will justify the franchise and the fans!!

If Ubisoft haven't justified the franchise and the fans by now...then they never will.

And besides, which fans are we talking about here? Most fans were happy with annualization you know.

I-Like-Pie45
02-11-2016, 07:46 PM
Considering they wrote about "stepping back and re-examining the Assassinís Creed franchise", I want to believe something will actually change.

That's just PR lingo, it's basically a honey trap.

cawatrooper9
02-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Again, I don't get this dislike people have for annualization. It is thoroughly irrational. I mean if AC fans what their games to be respected or prestigious like {INSERT TRENDY CRAP} here then I question why they want to play these games.

Yeah, the best guess I have is that it's a scapegoat. Assassins Creed games aren't always GOTY worthy, but I think they often get far more hate than they deserve. It may just be easier for some fans to use the annualization excuse rather than admit that historical conspiracy fiction isn't always going to be a genre that is a crowd-pleaser.

bitebug2003
02-11-2016, 07:55 PM
Thread stickied

MikeFNY
02-11-2016, 07:58 PM
Yeah, the best guess I have is that it's a scapegoat. Assassins Creed games aren't always GOTY worthy, but I think they often get far more hate than they deserve. It may just be easier for some fans to use the annualization excuse rather than admit that historical conspiracy fiction isn't always going to be a genre that is a crowd-pleaser.

I wouldn't reach the conclusion that it's all about "hate", I would rather say it's about money, this is a business after all.

Ubisoft probably have numbers and statistics that we don't and based on these they decided to take a break rather than sticking to the annual release that sooner or later would have killed the series.

I know, I'm repetitive, but when you look at the "new features" introduced in Syndicate you understand why the series has hit the bottom.

VestigialLlama4
02-11-2016, 08:07 PM
Ubisoft probably have numbers and statistics that we don't and based on these they decided to take a break rather than sticking to the annual release that sooner or later would have killed the series.

Assassin's Creed is "too big to fail" at this point as a series to be killed off. Hordes of people will be fired should that happen and I hope it does not.

Numbers and statistics actually won't tell people much about this decision which in many cases is not a very big deal as people are making out.

Bear in mind that this isn't a terribly large break. I mean this is the first year gap between AC releases since AC1-AC2, but its still basically that, a year gap.

MikeFNY
02-11-2016, 08:16 PM
Assassin's Creed is "too big to fail" at this point as a series to be killed off. Hordes of people will be fired should that happen and I hope it does not.

Numbers and statistics actually won't tell people much about this decision which in many cases is not a very big deal as people are making out.

No game is immune from failure, there are plenty more fish in the sea and when you consider that we're talking about a product that still today is selling for approximately £39, gamers will not hesitate to spend their hard-earned money on a more satisfying product.

I agree on numbers. Yes, they don't tell the whole story, in fact I take back my previous comment, I want to believe that the decision was taken because the new and fresh features they want to introduce need more time to develop.

But I confirm the second part, releasing the game with the same, now-boring features year after year after year would have killed the series.

crusader_prophet
02-11-2016, 08:27 PM
I hope they take more than a year break (which will obviously not happen). if this game has been in development since 2014. Late 2019 will be a good time to release with 5-yr development time to sort out the story, mechanics, innovate, quality testing. They can release a beta during early 2019 and do some additional polishing during 2019 prior to release.

Rugterwyper32
02-11-2016, 08:41 PM
Are there more fish in the sea, though? I buy this series for the historical fiction mixed with open world approach, and there's only one game besides this series that has given me that, which is The Saboteur. Beyond that, I don't exactly see competition in that field. The only reason I haven't kept up with it properly has been the fact that I just got my PS4 during the tail end of last year, to be honest. And I'm still going through Unity, so I can't really speak for Syndicate, but while it's not delivering quite as well in some aspects, it's not like there's other options either. So I'm sticking with this series and still enjoying it quite a bit regardless.

Anyway, I think this year gap won't make much of a difference. My guess is, regardless of what happens, there'll be something that will aggravate people. Look at the most recent Hitman, addressed many issues but brought in many others (mostly regarding the amount/variety of maps and the sales model), so I expect something similar to happen. Frankly, I wouldn't mind them keeping the yearly model so long as the games are functional and enjoyable, it's pretty much the same as waiting for new seasons of my favorite TV shows each year, but hey, it's just a year and I still haven't caught up. And I do want to get the physical copy of Chronicles, too, while I'm aware it's not exactly something beloved but hey, I did enjoy Ezio the Hedgehog: Discovery. Oh, and I can assure you next game will be far from bug free. If development times were indicators of how few bugs there were, I wouldn't have seen corpses floating in the middle of nowhere or experienced game crashes in Fallout 4.

Sorrosyss
02-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Finally...

...when the next Ac game comes in 2017 and is an over-buggy mess, people can no longer harp on annualization as the source for Ubisoft's problems.

You beat me to it, and fully agree. I still maintain the annual release schedule had little do with quality, more poor planning and resource management. (Releasing Unity and Rogue at the same time should never have happened IMO)

But, having had this rumor around for awhile, I've come to terms with there being no game this year. I just hope the game brings as much extra features or polish as they are implying. I'd still like to see a stronger emphasis on RPG mechanics and an overhauled multiplayer, but what we'll likely get is something akin to AC3 in style - but in Egypt.

Finally, I don't want to see any more of the Chronicles or mobile games. Just divert those resources into doing proper games. Or you know, fixing the Modern Day. :p

Jarek23
02-11-2016, 08:54 PM
Glad I still haven't played Rogue, it will help me get my yearly fix.

Hopefully with the extra Dev time they will bring back some of the features that were loved but removed such as Tombs/Lairs.

Bring back PvP and proper Ambient music as well.

ChrisG91B
02-11-2016, 09:41 PM

Understand, AC is not like other franchises that follows a single group of characters and settings. You can go far and discuss AC as multiple franchises in one...All these games take years to develop and create. It's only the titles with built assets like ACB and ACR, and also Black Flag and Rogue to an extent that gets made faster since the assets are already built to a great extent.

Such titles as Brotherhood, Revelations, Black Flag would simply not exist without annualization, this is a fact. And yeah Revelations is not popular with some people but Brotherhood and Black Flag are...and all three were technically competent products.

The only reason why people are getting excited over what is after all a basic simple announcement is that some fans and online writers feel that their comments and complaints are being listened to...to which I say...pathetic.

If Ubisoft haven't justified the franchise and the fans by now...then they never will.

And besides, which fans are we talking about here? Most fans were happy with annualization you know.

And i still don't get why you people still complain that they should keep releasing games over and over again until they get it right!
Is that so bad to try another method this time? Is it so bad to try and recollect and evaluate themselves over that past 3 year's work? And yes, if they come with the same results, then we can all agree that that's the best it could get!

BUT, most fans were happy (according to you) because marketing nowadays forces crap right down in our throat without an actual complain what so ever. It's obvious they are making these games because they love and appreciate them. But partly is for the money mate.
Romanticism died a long time ago. In game currency, DLC, spin offs, pre-orders, packs etc. Those terms are a result of milking out a product. And AC is no exception. If they dont back down a bit now, to remind you what the AC is all about and make everyone cool down from being tricked from a money machine, then when its the time??!!

And its funny to wonder to which fans i am referring to. I think you should take a look in the Assassins creed page on Facebook. (Since finding fans that don't want an annual release is hard here).

And just to be clear! I don't want them to stop releasing annually just to bring me back another AC 2. Thats not the reason i tell them to return back to their roots. There are some key elements of the game that made us love it. If you are an AC fan, then you would understand. If you don't, then stay happy with a new location, new ''doll'' character and no context whatsoever.

LoyalACFan
02-11-2016, 10:06 PM
This actually makes things really interesting... Wonder when they're going to start marketing the 2017 game? They're in a bit of a unique situation at the moment, because by confirming part of the outlandish rumor, they've essentially confirmed the whole thing (if AC2017 isn't the Egypt game, I'll eat my hat) so everyone essentially knows the gist of what they're going to announce over a year ahead of time. IMO, if they've got some concept art and preliminary renders, which I would hope to God they would by now if they're launching the reboot in under two years, they ought to just start promoting it now.

SectionHades
02-11-2016, 10:10 PM
http://blog.ubi.com/a-message-from-the-assassins-creed-team/

Looks like the rumors turned out to be true after all.

LoyalACFan
02-11-2016, 10:16 PM
Already a stickied thread at the top of the page, friend ;)

RVSage
02-11-2016, 10:25 PM
I hope they take more than a year break (which will obviously not happen). if this game has been in development since 2014. Late 2019 will be a good time to release with 5-yr development time to sort out the story, mechanics, innovate, quality testing. They can release a beta during early 2019 and do some additional polishing during 2019 prior to release.

5 year cycle is a over kill, and surely for a franchise, which already has a base concept rooted. Anyway this game has been development probably since late 2013, once work on Black Flag was completed, so when it finally releases it would have 4 years, which is a decent time frame.

I agree with Vestigia, annualization is not the reason for the games being buggy, annualization contributes nothing more than fatigue (Which is again person specific). Most games have had 2-3 years development cycle minimum baring Rogue and Revelations. And as he said Black Flag was a product of annualization and had about 2-3 years of development and it was fantastic. While Unity had 4 years and we know what happened

In short this break, this is more like a break for fans, so that they can reset their expectations and also give the team a bit more time to rebuild a strategy and polish some new things , with the movie release this year.

This basically what rock star does, GTA is more or less the same every game. But the break they give, helps people forget it. And pie sums it up beautifully

That's just PR lingo, it's basically a honey trap.

AC won't change too much except the setting and setting specific mechanics. But what will change because of the break is perception of people towards the series

dxsxhxcx
02-11-2016, 10:45 PM
Many people like to bring Black Flag' success up and use it as an argument to defend the yearly releases but I wonder what would've been the reception that Black Flag would've received if the naval mechanic wasn't the focus of that game, because IMHO the Assassin's Creed in that game is pretty average. It was the pirate fantasy and its focus on it that made that game successful. No wonder it is labeled as Pirate's Creed by many.

RVSage
02-11-2016, 10:51 PM
Some people like to bring Black Flag' success to justify the yearly releases but I wonder what would've been the reception it would've received if the naval mechanic wasn't the focus of that game, because IMHO the Assassin's Creed in that game is pretty average.

I am saying annualization leads to fatigue , which does imply i am not a fan of it. I am happy about this break. I am trying to convey this may not result in ground breaking changes as people expect. I Bought up Black Flag to show that all these games successful or not (like Unity) have a fair amount of development cycle time wise

pacmanate
02-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Seeing as though Ubisoft have come out and said they are "Re-examining the franchise", 2017 better not be the same as the other games we've got.

Jessigirl2013
02-11-2016, 11:10 PM
I came here when I heard the news...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Syndicate reinstilled my love of the series and IMO mad up for Unity, so I'm gutted there wont be a AC this year.:(

I can see why they have done this as from a business standpoint sales have gone down and also from a PR perspective I bet their PR team is on overdrive trying to show that they care about fans of the franchise. As every new AC recently gets tons of articles and reviewers saying the series is suffering from franchise fatigue and needs a break.

This game in 2017 better be worth waiting for UBI!:rolleyes:

Yeah they do :rolleyes:

Haha that didn't happen to me, didn't know there was a childrens forum for the adventures of murderous assassins.:rolleyes:

dxsxhxcx
02-11-2016, 11:16 PM
I am saying annualization leads to fatigue , which does imply i am not a fan of it. I am happy about this break. I am trying to convey this may not result in ground breaking changes as people expect. I Bought up Black Flag to show that all these games successful or not (like Unity) have a fair amount of development cycle time wise

that wasn't meant at you, but I agree, I'm certainly not expecting a whole different game in 2017 and I'm cautiously optimistic about this break, but I will be more than happy if I see most issues that have been plaguing this franchise for years being adressed in that game, I also hope they change the way they've been handling the story (especially the modern one) lately.

SixKeys
02-11-2016, 11:27 PM
It amuses me to no end that news about a franchise we love NOT having a new entry this year is greeted with (nearly) universal enthusiasm. :D

Count me among those celebrating, too. I truly hope that dedicating every studio's resources on the same game will end up delivering something refreshing.

>talks about "trendy crap"
> doesn't count AC among them

lol :rolleyes:

We have comics and books and mobile games and movies and toys coming out of our ears and you still don't think AC is one o' them trendy games the kids are into these days?

But all of them, including the popular entries, have always shared the same basic problems, AI being the biggest offender. These games are supposedly focused on stealth and combat, yet both have been rudimentary at best since the beginning. And we're talking about a 10-year-old franchise with, what, 12 games to its name by now? Enemies still mostly attack one at a time (though they've become better about masking this behind animations) and we still have stupid crap like being spotted in a restricted area and the guards searching for a few seconds before going "must have been the wind". Freerunning has been awful since AC3. The only thing the newer entries have done to make it more tolerable is to have less random crap like boxes in the middle of the street for the assassin to accidentally climb. But they shouldn't have to rely on simply making it less obvious that the parkour is faulty - they should actually fix it. And that simply can't be done if you're supposed to deliver a new game at the same time every year, whether it's ready to ship or not. The only option for the devs is to tweak the systems a little, but they can't dedicate enough time to overhaul the core pillars, not to mention open world activities. Even Black Flag which seemingly has great variety basically just has a ton of small sandboxes renamed accordingly, like "plantations", "smuggler caves", "contracts", "forts" etc. Essentially you're doing the exact same thing in every location, the only difference being the setting. Naval open world was one of the few real innovations in AC4, and even that was based on a concept that was meant for AC3 but couldn't be finished in time because of annualization.

Then there's NPC behavior like reacting to the player's actions in a sensible way and social stealth (although I'm almost certain at this point they've given up on the "social" aspect). There are interesting gameplay dynamics to be explored, like what Unity was supposed to have, where if you kill a messenger when he's expected somewhere, his buddies will get suspicious and it'll be harder to get past them. Syndicate did some small things with this, like if you lost your target, you didn't automatically desynch but had to locate him somewhere else. But I want that system to be richer and more realistic. Where enemies are actually smart and perceptive and the world as a whole reacts to your actions.
That would be a huge undertaking and couldn't be achieved with the simplistic copy-paste method Ubi has been employing for the past several years. Unity was supposed to overhaul the series, but apart from adding more conventional stealth and co-op, the game still feels remarkably similar to past entries. It's still a collect-a-thon where finding feathers and chests is supposed to artifically stretch gameplay because there aren't that many actual side missions. If that's what Ubi means by "revolutionizing" the series, they've really run out of ideas.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-11-2016, 11:27 PM
Ah yes, official confirmation! Good on ya, Ubisoft! :)

I still hope they intend to finish previous unfinished stories and plot holes from previous games.

And when they say "re-examining," I'm assuming that means they "realize where the franchise was going and will try to get it back on track?"

Regardless, a break is well deserved.

Sushiglutton
02-11-2016, 11:54 PM
It amuses me to no end that news about a franchise we love NOT having a new entry this year is greeted with (nearly) universal enthusiasm. :D

Count me among those celebrating, too. I truly hope that dedicating every studio's resources on the same game will end up delivering something refreshing.

Even the developers are celebrating: https://twitter.com/AshrafAIsmail/status/697845057936887809 :D

Nerdman3000
02-11-2016, 11:55 PM
So I guess we can start talking about AC Empire as an official thing then.

m4r-k7
02-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Even the developers are celebrating: https://twitter.com/AshrafAIsmail/status/697845057936887809 :D

Please tell me he said this because he is heading the Empire game!

Seeing as though Ubisoft have come out and said they are "Re-examining the franchise", 2017 better not be the same as the other games we've got.

Nah, they know that Unity was a failure and that Syndicate got poor sales because of this. This statement is the first time when I have thought to myself that they actually understand that the games they are making now are average when they should be incredible and focused, like they used to be. Hopefully they are focusing on actually creating a proper modern day storyline with a new trilogy of the same character.

jellejackhammer
02-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Well well, empire more or less confirmed then eh? HOPE is a deadly thing when it comes to ac but i might have it now. Ubi learned from Our feedback On unity (so they say) wich should result in a lore driven ac empire. Might aswell be On juno's side just to make it happen. And if empire is true then we won't get multiplayer i thought, just to let people know about the online part. So let's have a beer on a better ac and it's future!

Sushiglutton
02-12-2016, 12:01 AM
Please tell me he said this because he is heading the Empire game!

Let's hope so:

https://twitter.com/AshrafAIsmail/status/672639660225527809

and Darby wielding the pen ofc!

m4r-k7
02-12-2016, 12:08 AM
Let's hope so:

and Darby wielding the pen ofc!

The original rumor did say that the Black Flag team were heading the project.. :)
A year break + Egypt + black flag team would be incredible.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-12-2016, 12:11 AM
Sigh... you can't please everyone, can you?

From the blog comments:

So much for promises made to release a new game every year as long as the fans wanted them! I am truly disappointed! It is the ONLY game I look forward to playing regardless of glitches! HAVE A TEAM MAKE A NEW GAME AND HAVE ANOTHER TEAM WORK ON MAKING IT BETTER! You should not disappoint fans as they may forget about you!

IIRC, I don't remember anyone wishing with a yearly release, and they only would keep a yearly release IF AND ONLY IF the quality the games don't suffer, but of course Unity proved them wrong, hence why this break is needed.

Sushiglutton
02-12-2016, 12:13 AM
The original rumor did say that the Black Flag team were heading the project.. :)
A year break + Egypt + black flag team would be incredible.

Yes and that it would "be a complete revamp of the series. The game is going for a Witcher feel, with player progression, freeform combat system. Horse is back, and boats too. It s made by the Black Flag team."

Which is interesting in the light of this tweet:

Dum dum dum dum daaaaaaa

jellejackhammer
02-12-2016, 12:13 AM
Can already see the kiddies yelling at the black flag team because empire won't have to much naval combat. Ohh boy

m4r-k7
02-12-2016, 12:21 AM
I wonder if we will end up getting an AC Collection this year after all

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-12-2016, 12:29 AM
It's technically not a NEW AC game so why not :p :rolleyes:

Mr.Black24
02-12-2016, 12:39 AM
I'm mostly looking forward to a remastered AC1 and Bloodlines if this is the case, as Altair don't got much games going on for him. 3/4 was Ezio in Revelations, if anyone tries to throw that at me.

The biggest reason I'll get mad at a AC3 remastered is that I'm just playing the same game, but shiner, when I and many others would LOVE to play a sequel game WITH the shininess of a new engine.

ByrumElric
02-12-2016, 12:50 AM
I know this post is for Assassin's Creed related discussion. But since no 2016 endeavors are in the works I guess it's safe to ask.
"Will there be another Shadow Bane"? I know the Wolfpack Studios split into another developer and I haven't seen much of anything from them. But the Shadow Bane series I can only imagine would be vastly better now with the technology and software we have today. I think it would be a breath of fresh air to revisit this series. Maybe with a new vigor to polish what could have been. I can't say that I have seen a game like it since I played it. And for those of us who have played it know deep inside wether or not we want to admit it. We miss the SB days.

"It’s an exciting time for Assassin’s Creed.

We’re only a few months removed from the debut of Jacob and Evie Frye, the stars of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. We’re proud of the talented team in Quebec City, and all of our studios around that world that took part in bringing the Victorian London adventures of our twin Assassins to life. We truly hope you enjoy playing Assassin’s Creed Syndicate as much as our studios enjoyed making it.

Also, we recently unveiled the first images of Academy Award nominee Michael Fassbender in action as our lead Assassin in the upcoming Assassin’s Creed movie that hits theaters on December 21, 2016. Having already visited the set, we can’t begin to describe how surreal and exciting it is to walk the real-world halls of Abstergo, or see the intricate replicas of Assassin weaponry. We have an outstanding cast and crew that want to honor the rich lore of Assassin’s Creed and bring a fresh perspective to the ongoing battle between Assassins and Templars that’s fit for the big screen.

This year, we also are stepping back and re-examining the Assassin’s Creed franchise. As a result, we’ve decided that there will not be a new Assassin’s Creed game in 2016. Since the release of Assassin’s Creed Unity, we’ve learned a lot based on your feedback. We’ve also updated our development processes and recommitted to making Assassin’s Creed a premier open-world franchise. We’re taking this year to evolve the game mechanics and to make sure we’re delivering on the promise of Assassin’s Creed offering unique and memorable gameplay experiences that make history everyone’s playground.

We’ll have more to share on all of the above soon. In the meantime, we want to say thank you to our millions of fans around the world for your continued support."

http://blog.ubi.com/a-message-from-the-assassins-creed-team/

TO_M
02-12-2016, 12:56 AM
Hallelujah!

This is some good news.

Ureh
02-12-2016, 01:06 AM
Can already see the kiddies yelling at the black flag team because empire won't have to much naval combat. Ohh boy

I heard some ships can sail on land...

http://fantasyartdesign.com/free-wallpapers/imgs/mid/332time-to-travel-m.jpg

Some can even fly to neverland. Truly!

http://www.world-wide-art.com/art/va/printjpgs/g/rgonzalez/sailingoverneverland.jpg

;) B) :D

jellejackhammer
02-12-2016, 01:09 AM
I heard some ships can sail on land...

http://fantasyartdesign.com/free-wallpapers/imgs/mid/332time-to-travel-m.jpg

Some can even fly to neverland. Truly!

http://www.world-wide-art.com/art/va/printjpgs/g/rgonzalez/sailingoverneverland.jpg

;) B) :D

Shhhh silence before little Billy believes it!

ShoryukenMan
02-12-2016, 02:47 AM
Gah! I'm of two minds on this issue.

On one hand, with Unity being so bad and Syndicate being mechanically sound, but utterly forgettable, I feel that the series does indeed need a break to get it's story straight. It needs MD. It needs lore. It needs first civ sites/tombs/what have you.

BUUUUUT... as one of the Connor fans... *sigh* This is the perfect opportunity to finish his story in a game. Since they aren't planning to release a game this year, why not just give us another Connor game to do this? I'm sure it would sell at least a few million. I don't even care if it looks like a 360 game. Heck, release it on 360 and PS3 for all I care. I will buy it.

I know I'm in the minority here... but just... dang man.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-12-2016, 03:00 AM

On one hand, with Unity being so bad and Syndicate being mechanically sound, but utterly forgettable, I feel that the series does indeed need a break to get it's story straight. It needs MD. It needs lore. It needs first civ sites/tombs/what have you.

BUUUUUT... as one of the Connor fans... *sigh* This is the perfect opportunity to finish his story in a game. Since they aren't planning to release a game this year, why not just give us another Connor game to do this? I'm sure it would sell at least a few million. I don't even care if it looks like a 360 game. Heck, release it on 360 and PS3 for all I care. I will buy it.

I don't blame you.

I want all stories to be finished too.

I kind of wanna say that this announcement is staying that no NEW AC game will be for this year, and that means an AC game will come out this year that is tied to (a) previous stor(ies).

But that's just me and my wishing thinking :)

Mr.Black24
02-12-2016, 03:09 AM

Being another fellow Connor fan, I'm glad they are doing this, as they have a chance to reevaluate themselves in a lot of things, otherwise Connor's story will just be a broken mess. Ya know, be sound in both story and gameplay?

Not to mention, he'll get more hate just for coming back after the mistakes caused in Unity, Syndicate, and the Chronicles games. They're just going to paste past failures into his game, a hatred bias. No good doing that to him now.

Xstantin
02-12-2016, 03:14 AM
I guess it's good news.
I really don't mind the break cause I thought Syndicate was really silly.
If rumors are indeed true, I wouldn't mind replaying shinier older games.

VestigialLlama4
02-12-2016, 04:40 AM
Many people like to bring Black Flag' success up and use it as an argument to defend the yearly releases but I wonder what would've been the reception that Black Flag would've received if the naval mechanic wasn't the focus of that game, because IMHO the Assassin's Creed in that game is pretty average. It was the pirate fantasy and its focus on it that made that game successful. No wonder it is labeled as Pirate's Creed by many.

Well then how do you explain the plain indisputable fact that it was Black Flag's innovations that led to the stealth in Unity and Syndicate, hmmm?

It was Black Flag that created the Stealth Room. The plantation missions/the infiltration missions had Snipers at high points/Bells on the Ground/Guards with Keys on them. This was done by them, and this system was stolen without credit or acknowledgment by Unity. Black Flag was actually the title that tried to make stealth gameplay a thing again and many of its missions can be replayed by taking multiple pathways and approaches, indeed far more diverse than Unity.

People call Black Flag Pirate's Creed, but somehow they don't call AC2, Renaissance Patron of the Arts' Creed, AC3 isn't called Mohawk's Creed, or for that matter Syndicate isn't called Gangster's Creed, and Unity isn't Right-Winger's Creed.

VestigialLlama4
02-12-2016, 04:58 AM
But all of them, including the popular entries, have always shared the same basic problems,

And all of them (Unity excluded, as it should be) have had their own special and spectacular virtues.

A game like Revelations or Black Flag would never have been committed by Ubisoft or any major game development company over any long period because they represented too drastic/too niche/too divergent changes. I mean a major AAA game set in Ottoman era Istanbul or even Eastern Roma's Constantinople would have been too obscure a setting for most audiences, but as an annual title they managed to work it in. The same with Black Flag. For Ubisoft to commit itself to a naval combat game over a lengthy period of time would have been a risk, but thanks to annualization and multiple studios, they could slot it in one year and see how it works.

Problems, like weak AI, combat and stealth, and the unrefinements thereof can't really be blamed on annualization, the blame should fall of AC2 for streamlining the combat of AC1 in the first place and AC2 was not an annual title, it was released with a year's gap after AC1. AC3 actually did make combat harder than what came before and Black Flag made it a little easier. Then came Unity which tried to make combat hard again, but went about it in a wrongheaded fashion so Syndicate had to come up with another combat system, which was again easier.

If people have problems with annualization by all means voice them, but at the same time stop claiming affection for titles like Brotherhood/Revelations/Black Flag/Rogue and don't pretend that these games would exist or could even be possible without it. The games that have had the most technical UNITY and AC3 to some extent, were the ones with longer development and its because they had to reinvent stuff that the games after that can streamline.

And besides don't ever think that annualization won't be back. The next game will be followed by annual sequels.

joeyhayes
02-12-2016, 05:33 AM
Good move, time for something really fresh rather than tiny incremental change

SixKeys
02-12-2016, 06:17 AM
And all of them (Unity excluded, as it should be) have had their own special and spectacular virtues.

Nobody is denying that, but is it better to eat at McDonald's because "the ketchup is pretty good" than at a 5-star restaurant where you can get a juicy steak? Why would you want the series to settle for weaker quality just to get a McDonald's burger at the same time every year, so to speak?

A game like Revelations or Black Flag would never have been committed by Ubisoft or any major game development company over any long period because they represented too drastic/too niche/too divergent changes. I mean a major AAA game set in Ottoman era Istanbul or even Eastern Roma's Constantinople would have been too obscure a setting for most audiences, but as an annual title they managed to work it in.

And yet it was a weak game. The most McDonald's entry in the series (AC3 was something else entirely). Everything's at least a day old and reheated several times over. Commendable for something cobbled together in 10 months, sure, but not a great entry in the series. It doesn't matter if you pick an obscure location just to be interesting if the rest of the game is dull.

The same with Black Flag. For Ubisoft to commit itself to a naval combat game over a lengthy period of time would have been a risk, but thanks to annualization and multiple studios, they could slot it in one year and see how it works.

Black Flag was an outlier, and frankly if you removed the naval component, it's very much your basic copy-paste AC experience underneath. Not saying it wasn't enjoyable, but apart from a few new additions, basically the same thing we've done a dozen times. Personally, as much as I enjoyed it, I've only finished it once and don't really have a burning desire to replay it. If I wanna play some naval battles, I might fire it up (and multiplayer, of course) for an hour or so, but the island gameplay is the same as it is in any AC game, so I might as well be playing AC2.

Problems, like weak AI, combat and stealth, and the unrefinements thereof can't really be blamed on annualization, the blame should fall of AC2 for streamlining the combat of AC1 in the first place and AC2 was not an annual title, it was released with a year's gap after AC1.

AC2 was certainly not the first game to have those problems. AC1's AI was just as bad (or perhaps a smidgeon better) and combat had its issues (enemies attacking one at a time, which was already pointed out by many critics back in 2007). Stealth worked exactly the same in both games (line-of-sight-based, no crouching, clueless enemies), so if AC2 can be blamed for something, then maybe laziness. And I guess it worked out for them, seeing as at 50% of the sequels that followed were lazy as hell when it came to innovation. I may love Brotherhood, but I won't ever deny it was basically AC2 v.2.0. Revelations disappointed me because it was just AC2 v.2.1 (or more accurately, AC2 v.1.99), and the cynical pattern began to emerge.
Is that what we want in the future? For the best thing that can be said about each new entry to be "meh, same as the last one but they tweaked a few things"? I thought you hated Rogue, which is the poster child for annualization.

AC3 actually did make combat harder than what came before and Black Flag made it a little easier. Then came Unity which tried to make combat hard again, but went about it in a wrongheaded fashion so Syndicate had to come up with another combat system, which was again easier.

Black Flag's combat was almost a direct copy from AC2 which is why it sucked. Enemies waiting around politely for their turn, Edward being Łber-OP, weapons not having any real stats that make a difference and so on. Not sure why they went back to that TBH, considering AC3's combat system got some fairly positive feedback. But then, AC4 went back to a few other mechanics well past their prime, like hiring prostitutes. Probably to save time or money. Which brings us right back to the problem. Ubisoft's policy seems to be recycle, recycle, recycle until everything is well and truly spent and people are sick of it, THEN move on.

If people have problems with annualization by all means voice them, but at the same time stop claiming affection for titles like Brotherhood/Revelations/Black Flag/Rogue and don't pretend that these games would exist or could even be possible without it.

Why? I can enjoy those games well enough on their own whilst acknowledging that they were bad for the franchise in general. I've even said several times that I sometimes wish they hadn't been made at all if it would have meant a more satisfying AC3.

And besides don't ever think that annualization won't be back. The next game will be followed by annual sequels.

I fully anticipate that. But for now, I can be happy that unlike AC3 and Unity, they're giving the upcoming game one more year to - hopefully - sort out the most glaring issues. No having to dash to and fro all year long directing resources into creating several playable demos from various stages of production in time for E3, Gamescom, PAX and all the rest. No pressure to have certain features absolutely guaranteed to be in the final game by the end of the year. If something simply doesn't work, they can cut it before announcing it to players and having them be disappointed when it's not what they expected (like Unity's co-op).

Xstantin
02-12-2016, 06:35 AM

Heh, Unity really got you

VestigialLlama4
02-12-2016, 06:44 AM
Nobody is denying that, but is it better to eat at McDonald's because "the ketchup is pretty good" than at a 5-star restaurant where you can get a juicy steak? Why would you want the series to settle for weaker quality just to get a McDonald's burger at the same time every year, so to speak?

Revelations is hardly McDonalds nor is Brotherhood or Black Flag. Syndicate, well not McDonalds so much as Olive Garden (aka Mcdonalds with pretenses)...Rogue isn't Mcdonalds so much as leftovers from fancy restaurants scavenged for trash.

And yet it was a weak game. The most McDonald's entry in the series ...

If by Mcdonalds we mean fast-food/consumerist/easy/sell-out, then the most Mcdonalds entry is Unity...don't even deny it.

It doesn't matter if you pick an obscure location just to be interesting if the rest of the game is dull.

In isolation yes. I mean if after a lengthy period of development of three years, companies give us Revelations I would be angry, but the fact is Revelations works in combination with the other games and Istanbul is damn near one of the flat out greatest cities in the entire franchise...aka one of the greatest cities in all of gaming history. Darby McDevitt himself said that to him, this was the most beautiful city in the series. The biggest and densest urban area in the Old Gen with the most variable topography, where Parkour is a joy...nor is it automatized as in Syndicate. It's the only city where the parachute actually makes sense thanks to the layered topography and high buildings. Rome had the Parachute too yes but it didn't have the tall buildings to make it work and it had only a smaller urban area.

Black Flag was an outlier, and frankly if you removed the naval component, it's very much your basic copy-paste AC experience underneath.

And yet it's Black Flag's stealth innovations that have been stolen by Unity and Syndicate, I say stolen because the developers of these titles have never properly given credit to Ashraf Ismail for developing the bread and butter for the next few games. The fact is each of the annualization games had elements of experimentation that were carried forward in later games.

For the best thing that can be said about each new entry to be "meh, same as the last one but they tweaked a few things"? I thought you hated Rogue, which is the poster child for annualization.

Brotherhood is the poster-child for annualization being that it was the first annualized title and it's a game that a lot of people love. As for Rogue well it's the exception...they made five annualized games (Brotherhood-Revelations-Black Flag-Syndicate-Rogue), 4 out of 5 ain't so bad.

Why? I can enjoy those games well enough on their own whilst acknowledging that they were bad for the franchise in general.

All I am saying is that annualization is not really that big a problem, its just an excuse for Ubisoft and its an excuse that fans give them. If one good game comes out of annualization, that alone justifies it, the fact that we have four good games or three by your count (Brotherhood-Black Flag-Syndicate), more than vindicates it.

LoyalACFan
02-12-2016, 07:20 AM
And yet it's Black Flag's stealth innovations that have been stolen by Unity and Syndicate, I say stolen because the developers of these titles have never properly given credit to Ashraf Ismail for developing the bread and butter for the next few games. The fact is each of the annualization games had elements of experimentation that were carried forward in later games.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but WTF did you expect them to do here, exactly? The whole point of having a series is to be able to build on previous assets/successes for future profit; Unity's stealth wasn't any more "stolen" than AC4's naval mechanics. In both cases, they simply took a good thing from a previous game, built on it, and repurposed it for a new game. I get that you hate Unity with every bit of your soul, but come on, be reasonable. Why should they be expected to publicly thank Ashraf and get his blessing before using and improving his team's concept? I think he's brilliant, sure, but tt's not like the man sat alone in a basement somewhere making AC4 by himself; it was a team effort, and in the big picture, the Unity crew are part of that same team.

SixKeys
02-12-2016, 07:42 AM
If by Mcdonalds we mean fast-food/consumerist/easy/sell-out, then the most Mcdonalds entry is Unity...don't even deny it.

By McDonald's I mean recycled, reheated, minimum effort.

But I retract my previous statement. Revelations isn't the most McDonald's entry, I forgot about Rogue.

In isolation yes. I mean if after a lengthy period of development of three years, companies give us Revelations I would be angry, but the fact is Revelations works in combination with the other games and Istanbul is damn near one of the flat out greatest cities in the entire franchise...aka one of the greatest cities in all of gaming history. Darby McDevitt himself said that to him, this was the most beautiful city in the series. The biggest and densest urban area in the Old Gen with the most variable topography, where Parkour is a joy...nor is it automatized as in Syndicate. It's the only city where the parachute actually makes sense thanks to the layered topography and high buildings. Rome had the Parachute too yes but it didn't have the tall buildings to make it work and it had only a smaller urban area.

I know I'm in the minority, but I actually don't care much for Constantinople. Parkouring there certainly wasn't a joy, it was sluggish because of the city's layered design (can't fault them for being true to life, though) and the ziplines were barely useful since they always seemed to be going in the wrong direction when I wanted to get around quickly. It's not my least favorite city in the series by any means, but not even in the top 5.

(The parachute was always dumb, so I don't care where it worked better.)

So? That's what proof-of-concept demos are for: throwing around ideas that may or may not be worth implementing. Many of these games have experimental features that don't quite fit (parachute...) and would have been better left on the cutting room floor, or used in different games. The Desmond platforming sections in ACR came from another game that was in development at the time, but had been canceled or put on hold. They put the mechanic in the game, but it was a weird fit, a Portal-esque (but less challenging) walking simulator where you somehow use Tetris blocks to advance? Assassin's Creed, everyone! ACR was devoid of side content, so I guess they were desperate for something, but despite the nice art style, I doubt anyone would have missed that feature if they'd cut it from the final game.

Brotherhood is the poster-child for annualization being that it was the first annualized title and it's a game that a lot of people love. As for Rogue well it's the exception...they made five annualized games (Brotherhood-Revelations-Black Flag-Syndicate-Rogue), 4 out of 5 ain't so bad.

Brotherhood is the exception, actually, since they already had ideas for an AC2 expansion that they later developed into a full game. That means they had a headstart. Patrice was still on board at the beginning and I can't help but think that some of the more interesting aspects of the game came from him (though I could be wrong, of course). It had a good balance of modern day and history, which ACR didn't, and clever ways to recycle locations, i.e. showing Monteriggioni and the Colosseum in the modern world. There is certainly a ton of recycling, but ACB gets a pass in most people's minds because it was the first annualized title, so the elements we now take for granted, and have even grown tired of, felt fresh at the time. AC2 had one exotic mission? Here, have five of them, all different! AC2 allowed you to hire random people for a short while? Well, this time they all have names, you're their boss and you can hang out with them any time you want! Borgia towers were the first model for what we now consider series staples like plantations and gang hideouts, having to struggle to take control of districts. Then ACR came out and it was like: "Yaay, I get to hang out with assassin recruits! ...again. I guess? Yaaay, I get to liberate districts....again. Yaay, I get to play as AltaÔr again! ...who controls and moves exactly like a reskinned Ezio." The stuff that was actually new was poorly received, like the Desmond stuff and Den Defense, because they felt out of place in AC. And they had so little side content they made bomb tutorials count as missions. Compare to ACB which had a ****-ton of content for a small game developed within one year. It's obvious that ACB had a headstart and ACR didn't, since they struggled so much to come up with content. Rogue actually has the edge on ACR in the side content department (in both quantity and quality), which is kind of sad.

All I am saying is that annualization is not really that big a problem, its just an excuse for Ubisoft and its an excuse that fans give them. If one good game comes out of annualization, that alone justifies it, the fact that we have four good games or three by your count (Brotherhood-Black Flag-Syndicate), more than vindicates it.

So by your definition, if there is one good Call of Duty game, then they are all worth playing?

VestigialLlama4
02-12-2016, 07:45 AM
I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but WTF did you expect them to do here, exactly? The whole point of having a series is to be able to build on previous assets/successes for future profit; Unity's stealth wasn't any more "stolen" than AC4's naval mechanics. In both cases, they simply took a good thing from a previous game, built on it, and repurposed it for a new game. I get that you hate Unity with every bit of your soul, but come on, be reasonable. Why should they be expected to publicly thank Ashraf and get his blessing before using and improving his team's concept? I think he's brilliant, sure, but tt's not like the man sat alone in a basement somewhere making AC4 by himself; it was a team effort, and in the big picture, the Unity crew are part of that same team.

The difference is that black Flag gave credit to AC3 while unity's promotions acted as if it was God's gift to stealth and its defenders use the same argument as if this game was innovative when all it did was barely improved on what the annualized title did. Treat interiors like Caribbean plantations...

Farlander1991
02-12-2016, 07:57 AM
The difference is that black Flag gave credit to AC3 while unity's promotions acted as if it was God's gift to stealth and its defenders use the same argument as if this game was innovative when all it did was barely improved on what the annualized title did. Treat interiors like Caribbean plantations...

The only real reason AC4 was giving credit to AC3 is because naval was such a huge thing, and AC3 coined it and made a bunch of people desire for a naval-based game. It's not like plantations are something out of the ordinary anyway - they're built upon sandbox locations like AC3 Forts and ACR Templar Dens and ACB Borgia Towers. Games are iterative, especially more so when we're talking of a big series. We don't really need every game to say 'oh we do this, this and this like in game this, this and this'.

Also, Unity's promotions didn't act as if it was God's gift to stealth, you're really overexaggerating it :p

MikeFNY
02-12-2016, 10:25 AM
Finally...

You beat me to it, and fully agree. I still maintain the annual release schedule had little do with quality, more poor planning and resource management.

Seriously, why is it so hard for some of you to look forward to something with excitement and respect?

The announcement is talking about:

1. Re-examining the Assassin’s Creed franchise
2. Evolving the game mechanics
3. Offering unique and memorable gameplay experiences that make history everyone’s playground

If such expectations are not to be delivered then that will be the final nail in the coffin for the aspirations of the series.

What was rumoured is now official, all we can do is wait and hope for the best. Criticizing a book before reading it is not the way forward. And believe me, I would be the first to be bitterly disappointed if the next game will be just a bunch of same-old but for now, I prefer to wait.

Until then, I hope you guys will be men enough to raise your hand and apologise if the next game will be a top-quality product, in the same way I will apologise if it will be an "over-buggy mess" as you're sadly predicting.

kosmoscreed
02-12-2016, 10:38 AM
Expected news isn't it?. I think is good, not only for the development team but also for how people perceive the franchise right now. If the movie and the next game (2017) are good, will probably be the perfect marketing storm and plenty of people will come aboard the AC train again.

m4r-k7
02-12-2016, 11:31 AM
You beat me to it, and fully agree. I still maintain the annual release schedule had little do with quality, more poor planning and resource management. (Releasing Unity and Rogue at the same time should never have happened IMO)

Yes, but annualization LEADS to poor planning and resource management :p

I don't understand how people can defend annualization when it is so clear that it impacts development - from a communication standpoint (too many studios working on different things - no co-ordination), to meeting deadlines, to the fact that they don't have enough time to polish the game engine and mechanics (AC 3 and Unity is a clear example), taking out features due to deadlines, lack of focus on the lore as they just drag out the modern storyline, losing focus on the franchise, franchise fatigue - the list goes on and on. Annualization is a killer.

dxsxhxcx
02-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Seriously, why is it so hard for some of you to look forward to something with excitement and respect?

3. Offering unique and memorable gameplay experiences that make history everyone’s playground

If such expectations are not to be delivered then that will be the final nail in the coffin for the aspirations of the series.

What was rumoured is now official, all we can do is wait and hope for the best. Criticizing a book before reading it is not the way forward. And believe me, I would be the first to be bitterly disappointed if the next game will be just a bunch of same-old but for now, I prefer to wait.

Until then, I hope you guys will be men enough to raise your hand and apologise if the next game will be a top-quality product, in the same way I will apologise if it will be an "over-buggy mess" as you're sadly predicting.

They (Ubisoft) kinda say that every year so this promise of a better game isn't really what is making me excited, the sole idea that they'll have a more relaxed schedule to work on it (and actually deliver what they are promising) is what is, I wish the devs were given even more time, where they could stay one or two years working on other projects not related to AC to clear their minds of it and then come back to the franchise with a different mindset and fresh ideas.

I really hope they take a step back and see what they've been doing with the story (the part that suffered the most if you ask me) since the annualization began (and especially after AC3, because Desmond's arc had its own deadline, that's why they weren't able to slow down the story that much), the dragging needs to stop.

Whatever "arc" they come with next, has to have a beginning, a middle and an end in mind from the get go, this can happen through the course of 3, 5 or even 10 games, but there needs to be real story progression through these titles, the pace at which things are moving now is unacceptable.

VestigialLlama4
02-12-2016, 12:45 PM

Excitement and Respect will come when we see the trailers and promotion. just as it did for all the earlier games, even Syndicate. It won't come when Ubisoft announces they are taking a year off for a well deserved vacation. I mean what's to celebrate in that. The only people who have a right to celebrate are the developers.

But fans, they don't have any right to say anything since they are a fickle pack of ingrates who should never, ever be listened to by any self-respecting franchise.

1. Re-examining the Assassinís Creed franchise
3. Offering unique and memorable gameplay experiences that make history everyoneís playground

They talked about that when they made AC3 and Unity too. It was always "Going Back to AC1" with "Grayer Templars" "More Stealth" "Better Combat". Comb through the promotion and you'll find its similar, though after AC3, Unity and Syndicate talked about toning down the "Gump factor" (aka coded insult to AC3) which is weird since Black Flag, AC2 and AC1 had plenty of gump factors too.

First of all what in the hell do you mean by aspirations for the series? Different people want different things from AC. Some people think AC is a stealth game in which case the series never matched their aspirations, others want a Modern Day, in which case the series never matched their aspirations. Others are more interested in stuff like unusual storytelling, stylish gameplay, unique open world experiences, different protagonists and historical immersion in which case the series has, on the whole, been rewarding if uneven and in the case of the last two entries been a bit of a comedown from its very best.

To me, I think the third part represents the true aspirations for AC, the only thing that made these games special and unique, without this it's just Deus Ex or period Splinter Cell.

Until then, I hope you guys will be men enough to raise your hand and apologise if the next game will be a top-quality produc...

I am not going to apologize for having a sense of humor. I can tease and make fun of Ubisoft for their gaffes and their oversensitivity while still greatly respecting their products.

Jessigirl2013
02-12-2016, 01:11 PM

I used to think they needed to after the mess of Unity.
But syndicate to me was a solid game, and to hear people still AC needed to take a year off annoyed me.
A game will always have some bugs, especially open world ones.

Perhaps it would of been better to give more time ( for example release the game in March instead of October) as I don't think the extra year will give people what they want.:rolleyes:

I don't see another drastic improvement like the difference between AC1 and ACII.:confused:

VestigialLlama4
02-12-2016, 01:15 PM
So? That's what proof-of-concept demos are for: throwing around ideas that may or may not be worth implementing. Many of these games have experimental features that don't quite fit (parachute...) and would have been better left on the cutting room floor, or used in different games. The Desmond platforming sections in ACR came from another game that was in development at the time, but had been canceled or put on hold. They put the mechanic in the game, but it was a weird fit, a Portal-esque (but less challenging) walking simulator where you somehow use Tetris blocks to advance? Assassin's Creed, everyone!

Exactly...Assasin's Creed is all about crazy hijinks and experimentation. It's not this monomaniacal one-size fits all game. And those Desmond platform sequences went further than "Whassamatta with you Altair" in actually establishing his personality. I mean Revelations and AC3 actually did more to develop Desmond's character, and make him something more than an Audience avatar.

So by your definition, if there is one good Call of Duty game, then they are all worth playing?

What I said was that if annualized produced one good game then annualization is a good thing. Since annualization for AC produced more than one good game, it definitely qualifies. I am not familiar with Call of Duty games (only played the first WW2 games, don't care for Modern Warfare or their CIA fantasies at all).

Assassin's Creed strength is the setting and subject matter, the very concept, which means that nearly every game has some value. At a time when most open world games are GTA knock-offs or medieval games are recyclable fantasy games, AC introduced realistic historical backgrounds. So the annual titles like Brotherhood and Revelations even if they are thin on story are fascinating for building on and creating a more dense world. If you replay the games, and play AC2 you will think it's a pity that they didn't see more of Rome...then Brotherhood shows you Rome and by the time of Revelations you have a sense of this vast interconnected world, that becomes rich when you play them in bulk like I did, I played Revelations and Brotherhood side-by-side so to me my response was different.

Also, Unity's promotions didn't act as if it was God's gift to stealth, you're really overexaggerating it :p

Only barely...Amancio talked a lot about black box missions/heist missions and co-op and so on and he did say several times that they were going back to AC1 style. I mean I can get the inspiration from AC1, but the stealth system in that game overall is straight from Black Flag.
- X-Ray Eagle Vision
- Alarm Bells
- Snipers on Rooftops
- Guards with Keys
- Heist Loot that reduces if you get spotted or alerted

This systemization is straight from Black Flag and it's nothing like AC1. I say plantations because this concept worked a whole lot better for exteriors than interiors. I mean Unity had huge alarm bells in the middle of interior rooms...this is just ridiculous and gamey-looking, it defeats the overall historical immersion in the surroundings and its a stupid way of building tension. I mean in an interior room, any noise of a fight would automatically attract attention based on the acoustics of the room, the floor, the shoes and noise levels. Why not build something unique to that environment?

I mean Chronicles Russia introduced the concept of using telephones to other rooms to distract guards, which is a really cunning concept that I actually haven't seen much of in Modern Day 3d stealth games either, which shows that its possible to build something out of greater verisimilitude.

dxsxhxcx
02-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Excitement and Respect will come when we see the trailers and promotion. just as it did for all the earlier games, even Syndicate. It won't come when Ubisoft announces they are taking a year off for a well deserved vacation. I mean what's to celebrate in that. The only people who have a right to celebrate are the developers.

But fans, they don't have any right to say anything since they are a fickle pack of ingrates who should never, ever be listened to by any self-respecting franchise.

So, should they ignore ANY KIND of feedback and just do as they see fit or just the kind of feeback that goes against what you think is best for the franchise? Because this is how you sound right now. (not trying to attack you or anything)

Jessigirl2013
02-12-2016, 01:21 PM
So, should they ignore ANY KIND of feedback and just do as they see fit or just the kind of feeback that goes against what you think is best for the franchise? Because this is how you sound right now. (not trying to attack you or anything)

Since we use our hard earnt money to buy the games, I'd like to think they cared.:rolleyes:

dxsxhxcx
02-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Since we use our hard earnt money to buy the games, I'd like to think they cared.:rolleyes:

sure, that's what all of us want to believe, but I ask you, after a situation (a.k.a Unity) that doesn't go exactly as you planned, wouldn't be smart to step back to try to understand what you did wrong?

Farlander1991
02-12-2016, 01:34 PM
Can I as a person related to game development put in my two cents about annualization and if this break is a good thing? Annualization is neither good nor bad on its own - it depends on context, and this break ultimately is a good thing.

Here's the thing about annualization, for it to work properly at least 3 things are required:
1. Fleshed out core pillars that are engaging no matter what.
2. An overall plan to go by (especially important in such meta-narrative based franchise like AC)
3. Each game has proper development time frame to build a whole connected experience.

If AC would have all 3 points, then there'd be absolutely no troubles with annualization, but AC doesn't.

So, point 1 - core mechanics. AC has never had fully properly fleshed out core pillars - navigation, combat, stealth. In all cases there's at least some caveat somewhere. With yearly releases there's not enough time to fix or flesh them out properly, i.e. while AC4 is great because it put in together the best AC had to offer, it didn't improve on AC3's basic and OP combat system for example. Physically not possible. And those games that were supposed to take the core and flesh it out, like AC3 and ACU, didn't flesh it out properly fully because they had to be put out at a certain date. Not to mention there's a matter of delayed feedback, i.e. feedback of AC3's combat system inner troubles wouldn't be properly implemented in AC4 regardless because of the time frame of it being too far in development. So a break is going to allow to refocus and give a chance to have the three core AC pillars properly and fully fleshed out.

Now, overall plan. As evidenced by AC1 and AC2, AC series never had a proper plan to begin with beyond vague ideas. The matters were made worse when AC became annual, with games like ACR and Rogue appearing out of nowhere and having to tie into the narrative. We have a situation, for example, where AC4 started an arc that Unity didn't advance at all because when Unity started development AC4 didn't exist as an idea yet. A break is going to allow to properly categorize which year needs to tackle which part of which arc. This is going to make the overall meta-storytelling smoother and hardcore MD fans happier.

And related to the overall plan - the time frame of development. Usually AC has been pretty good with this, but not enough. Like, 2 years is a normal time frame. AC2 was made in 2 years, AC4 was made in 2 years, those are universally renown games. Then there's games like ACR and ACRo which have very little time frame, manage to do something because of the base that exists (ACR has a good city but no meaningful side content, while Rogue on the other hand has some very good designed side-content but reuses a whole city). But still, when it comes to time, especially to projects that supposed to 'reboot' the core mechanics (or have absolutely new core mechanics) like AC1, AC3, ACU... even 3-4 years can be not enough. As we've seen due to those games being very divisive for a reason. A break is going to give an additional year to a game that's rumoured to be another revamp of the mechanics, which can be seen as a good thing only. And even if it's not going to revamp the mechanics, it's an additional year to fully flesh them out. And the world. And content. And have everything connect together in a nice way (like, ACR and ACRo reuse a lot of mechanics that don't make sense to be reused, even a big game like AC3 does that, it's because of the time limit that doesn't allow to properly recategorize the experience).

Anyway, the point is, annualization is not a problem in and of itself, and of course good games can be made with annualization (AC4 is my favourite game of the whole franchise, but it's main merit is in making a great experience out of bunch of imperfect elements which is not something you can do every time with every game). But with the situation that AC is now, without a break the whole franchise is going to be up and down and best and never at its full possible strength. Time to reorganize, refocus, flesh out everything, it's good. Word of a game developer here, so you can trust it :p

VestigialLlama4
02-12-2016, 01:36 PM

My point is fans didn't ask for AC1, they didn't ask for AC2 or AC3 or Black Flag. The games that are most divisive -- Rogue, Unity, Syndicate -- come precisely because Ubisoft decided to listen to fans and follow their advice instead of original instincts, and look what it led to. I mean Syndicate is better than the other two yes and it has interesting elements but it's a largely forgettable title.

The only kind of worthwhile feedback is from playtesters but as far as fans go, they are worthless. Any great franchise, comics-movies-books dies the minute its contaminated by fandom. It happened to Star Wars whose fans kept bullying poor George Lucas and who irrationally decided that he didn't create Star Wars after all, and most of them act like little more than fascists.

I mean this thread earlier with a video by a YouTube complainer:(http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1384892-How-to-fix-the-Assassin-s-Creed-Series) is a good case. That YouTube guy gave a pack of worthless suggestions that amounted to make it more like the Ezio Trilogy, and that youtube guy has the nerve to suggest that ubisoft should prove they love the series to its fans...Ubisoft makes these games, they don't have to prove anything more.

All fans ever suggest is the stuff they like in earlier games, stuff they like in other games, stuff they think is being talked about in gaming articles and other websites and it would be cool if AC can have that...in other words not one original idea, always new trends and stuff they have seen before. Then ubisoft puts that in their games and lo and behold, the games don't work as well as it did when they followed their instincts. And don't forget these are video game fans so they are a pack of racists and sexists as well, a bunch of sub-neanderthals when the strength of AC was that it initially tried to attract audiences from outside the mainstream gaming industry, people who like historical fiction, architecture, history, warfare and other stuff.

MikeFNY
02-12-2016, 01:38 PM
I used to think they needed to after the mess of Unity.
But syndicate to me was a solid game, and to hear people still AC needed to take a year off annoyed me.
A game will always have some bugs, especially open world ones.

Perhaps it would of been better to give more time ( for example release the game in March instead of October) as I don't think the extra year will give people what they want.:rolleyes:

I don't see another drastic improvement like the difference between AC1 and ACII.:confused:

I'm sorry but I disagree.

Or better, it depends what you mean by "solid". If you mean solid in respect to the number of bugs the game was released with when compared to Unity, then yes, it was very solid.

But if we talk about the new features introduced in the game, for me they were a disaster.

As for the drastic improvement, well, let's wait, let's not be quick to judge. I believe what many fail to understand is that the series is now at a crossroads. I don't care about the past, I don't care what mistakes they made with Unity or with Syndicate, I prefer to look forward and my gut feeling tells me that the next game will be epic.

I don't believe they are taking a year off to then come back with the same old boring features and protagonists. These guys may not be perfect but they are not fools.

VestigialLlama4
02-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Anyway, the point is, annualization is not a problem in and of itself, and of course good games can be made with annualization (AC4 is my favourite game of the whole franchise, but it's main merit is in making a great experience out of bunch of imperfect elements which is not something you can do every time with every game). But with the situation that AC is now, without a break the whole franchise is going to be up and down and best and never at its full possible strength. Time to reorganize, refocus, flesh out everything, it's good. Word of a game developer here, so you can trust it :p

I surely do trust your word for it.

I have nothing against ubisoft taking a break and time to develop a new title. I have issues with other people acting as if this is the answer to all problems, or that annualization was the curse of the entire franchise when it clearly was never such a thing.

AC has always been a messy game. It's wildly inventive, experimental, crazy and daring, and that imperfection has had disadvantages but it also virtues and contributed to overall growth in other respects. I mean many of the best collaborative work happened in this way in other mediums. Some great albums by artists happened because of certain chance factors, or because they like the sound they used and so on.

dxsxhxcx
02-12-2016, 01:51 PM
My point is fans didn't ask for AC1, they didn't ask for AC2 or AC3 or Black Flag. The games that are most divisive -- Rogue, Unity, Syndicate -- come precisely because Ubisoft decided to listen to fans and follow their advice instead of original instincts, and look what it led to. I mean Syndicate is better than the other two yes and it has interesting elements but it's a largely forgettable title.

The only kind of worthwhile feedback is from playtesters but as far as fans go, they are worthless. Any great franchise, comics-movies-books dies the minute its contaminated by fandom. It happened to Star Wars whose fans kept bullying poor George Lucas and who irrationally decided that he didn't create Star Wars after all, and most of them act like little more than fascists.

I mean this thread earlier with a video by a YouTube complainer:(http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1384892-How-to-fix-the-Assassin-s-Creed-Series) is a good case. That YouTube guy gave a pack of worthless suggestions that amounted to make it more like the Ezio Trilogy, and that youtube guy has the nerve to suggest that ubisoft should prove they love the series to its fans...Ubisoft makes these games, they don't have to prove anything more.

All fans ever suggest is the stuff they like in earlier games, stuff they like in other games, stuff they think is being talked about in gaming articles and other websites and it would be cool if AC can have that...in other words not one original idea, always new trends and stuff they have seen before. Then ubisoft puts that in their games and lo and behold, the games don't work as well as it did when they followed their instincts. And don't forget these are video game fans so they are a pack of racists and sexists as well, a bunch of sub-neanderthals when the strength of AC was that it initially tried to attract audiences from outside the mainstream gaming industry, people who like historical fiction, architecture, history, warfare and other stuff.

yeah, these people exist among the fans as well, but you're generalizing here, I agree that a company (in this case, Ubisoft) shouldn't simply do what their fans ask them to do (otherwise we would've been in a worse spot than we are today), but this doesn't mean all feedback should be completely ignored. There are many people here that give well-thought and constructive feedback (with which people may or not agree with), I'm not saying that they should listen to these people, but they shouldn't ignore them either, good things can also come from it.

ze_topazio
02-12-2016, 01:55 PM
Funny, I've been waiting for a break like this, now that it happen I feel a bit empty, lol, I'm going through some kind of withdrawal, lol.

I wonder if they will resume the annualization after this?!

Farlander1991
02-12-2016, 02:02 PM
AC has always been a messy game. It's wildly inventive, experimental, crazy and daring, and that imperfection has had disadvantages but it also virtues and contributed to overall growth in other respects. I mean many of the best collaborative work happened in this way in other mediums. Some great albums by artists happened because of certain chance factors, or because they like the sound they used and so on.

If you look at it, all games are messy in a certain way, there's no perfect game or perfect design or anything. Game development like most of art is a very messy experience on its own. It's all very flowy, and even though I spoke of plans, nothing ever goes as planned (but plans are still required, to act as that initial pivot that helps to course correct).

The biggest issue with AC and it's experimentation though is that there's no steady core to have that experimentation around. Games REALLY depend on their core mechanics. Everything else, including story (as much as I think how connection between narrative and gameplay is important, gameplay can very well work without well-crafted narrative), can be very shaky, but as long as core mechanics are engaging - then it's something that can captivate a big amount of players. AC, though, has its backwards currently. It doesn't have a strong core (after three attempts, though I would say AC1's and ACU's core are the strongest but even then not without caveats), so player engagement depends solely on all those factors and experimentation that revolves around the core. If it happens to be a hit, then yay it's a great game that most people love! If it happens to be a misfire... well, then we have problems.

If we get a game with good core that everything can revolve around, then there's more room for experimentation and regardless of that experimentation's success, the games still will be engaging. You can also get an annualized franchise that's consistently good (as long as the other two points from my big post are met, of course) and doesn't tire the player audience.

Jessigirl2013
02-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Already a stickied thread at the top of the page, friend ;)

I didn't realise, I only found out yesterday via a news site, so its odd its been on he forums for a while.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-12-2016, 03:13 PM
Hi Guys, I will close this thread in order to encourage people to post in the sticky one http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1387822-A-Message-from-the-Assassin-s-Creed-Team

Thanks for your understanding

VestigialLlama4
02-12-2016, 03:53 PM
I'm not saying that they should listen to these people, but they shouldn't ignore them either, good things can also come from it.

"Don't listen to critics, don't even ignore them"
-- Samuel Goldwyn, Great American Philosopher and Movie Producer (aka Best Philosopher Ever).

Any case, I think that as long as the developers do something they feel passionate about and are left alone, then the franchise will last. Will everyone like it still, no. There will always be that contingent complaining about MD, about this-and-that...but I think if they are passionate and believe in it, it will be good. Like with Unity, it was clear that Ubisoft were phoning it in a great deal.

Funny, I've been waiting for a break like this, now that it happen I feel a bit empty, lol, I'm going through some kind of withdrawal, lol.

What else is there to b--ch about...hah, the movie!!!

I wonder if they will resume the annualization after this?!

They probably will. But again if Watch_Dogs 2 which is scheduled for this year is a hit and wins people over, then there might be breathing room and AC can slip into the role of Elder Statesman IP on Ubisoft's campus...If they are going to the Ancient World next time, I can imagine they would want to spend a good period of time exploring and mapping it out. And if there's going to be robust MD as Darby promised, there would need to be room for that.

If we get a game with good core that everything can revolve around, then there's more room for experimentation and regardless of that experimentation's success, the games still will be engaging. You can also get an annualized franchise that's consistently good (as long as the other two points from my big post are met, of course) and doesn't tire the player audience.

I guess that's the Nintendo approach.

ze_topazio
02-12-2016, 04:14 PM
I can't for the love of me feel any excitement for Watch Dogs, open world games in modern times in a big American or occasionally Asian city of modern skyscrapers has been done to death, I mean, more than done to death, it's basically the only setting modern open world games use, when AC fans ask for a modern AC, people always bring the difficulty of climbing skyscrapers, even AC fans automatically assume a modern AC needs to take place in a city of skyscrapers.

It doesn't help that GTA does it better than anyone so everything else, including Watch Dogs feels poor by comparison, Watch Dogs in particular, even with the hacking thing, looks so generic.

I also heard that in that shareholders meeting where they announced the AC break and WD2, they said they have a new promising IP in the works.

VestigialLlama4
02-12-2016, 04:51 PM
I can't for the love of me feel any excitement for Watch Dogs, open world games in modern times in a big American or occasionally Asian city of modern skyscrapers has been done to death, I mean, more than done to death, it's basically the only setting modern open world games use, when AC fans ask for a modern AC, people always bring the difficulty of climbing skyscrapers, even AC fans automatically assume a modern AC needs to take place in a city of skyscrapers.

It doesn't help that GTA does it better than anyone so everything else, including Watch Dogs feels poor by comparison, Watch Dogs in particular, even with the hacking thing, looks so generic.

I also heard that in that shareholders meeting where they announced the AC break and WD2, they said they have a new promising IP in the works.

This is actually the main reason for annualization. The thing is Ubisoft Montreal is a huge investment. They have a massive corporation that gets tax breaks from Canada (aka Socialist Paradise for you misinformed American liberals) and to justify that they need high risks/high returns to keep people employed and generate income. Without that shareholders will start giving them the side-eye and it won't be long before someone decides that ubisoft should pay taxes on the same bracket as others.

Of course the other possibility is the movie. if the movie is a blockbuster success then, they have a movie franchise to balance with the games. So some of the pressure will fall away from the games. But given the lineup they have, its unlikely the movie will be a blockbuster.

lothario-da-be
02-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Hopefully these forums will be a bit less toxic now. The past 2 years there was only negativity to be found here, justified.
I am glad they are finally taking a break. With every release my enthousiasm was less.

Sushiglutton
02-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Hopefully these forums will be a bit less toxic now. The past 2 years there was only negativity to be found here, justified.
I am glad they are finally taking a break. With every release my enthousiasm was less.

Can only speak for myself, but I feel a lot of toxins have left my bloodstream after this message!

And I'm really looking forward to the movie!

lothario-da-be
02-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Can only speak for myself, but I feel a lot of toxins have left my bloodstream after this message!

Not sure if this is a positieve or negative reaction to my comment :p

edit; Now i get it, you were probably reffering to the message by ubisoft and not my comment...:p

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-13-2016, 12:35 AM
There's an update to the announcement if anyone is interested:

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-new-assassins-creed-in-2016-ubisoft-confirms/1100-6434706/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0b

[UPDATE] During an earnings call, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said not releasing a new Assassin's Creed mainline game this year gives Ubisoft the time to "[take advantage of all the new technologies."

Management also said during the call that this move does not signal that the Assassin's Creed series is permanently moving to a bi-annual release schedule. Ubisoft CFO Alain Martinez said the company will evaluate the release schedules for every new game on an individual basis.

m4r-k7
02-13-2016, 02:18 PM
I just noticed this quote from the original story. "We've also updated our development processes and recommitted to making Assassin's Creed a premier open-world franchise" like they knew it wasn't a premier open world game anymore. I guess I give them points for honesty, but its about time they noticed and admitted this.

dxsxhxcx
02-13-2016, 03:38 PM
I just noticed this quote from the original story. "We've also updated our development processes and recommitted to making Assassin's Creed a premier open-world franchise" like they knew it wasn't a premier open world game anymore. I guess I give them points for honesty, but its about time they noticed and admitted this.

Easy to do that after what happened with Unity. If it wasn't for that they would probably continue doing what they've been doing..

Qui-Gon9
02-13-2016, 07:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_ka2BPJHKQ

Please come back to us soon! Waiting another year is more than we can take. Please watch "the community's" reaction to your decision ;)

Please share your thoughts on NO Assassin's Creed in 2016 :(

crusader_prophet
02-13-2016, 07:55 PM
Although this video is quite old, it very well summarizes how I feel about the current state of the franchise. I hope this break and the next game brings back the sensation that AC 1 had introduced.

https://youtu.be/ZutpV4qQKnw

Please come back to us soon! Waiting another year is more than we can take. Please watch "the community's" reaction to your decision ;)

Please share your thoughts on NO Assassin's Creed in 2016 :(

I made sure to give your video a thumbs down, this is the best thing that has happened to AC since Patrice and Jade left the series.

SixKeys
02-13-2016, 11:30 PM
We are devastated

Speak for yourself. This is the best news in a long time.

Jessigirl2013
02-14-2016, 12:08 PM
Hi Guys, I will close this thread in order to encourage people to post in the sticky one http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1387822-A-Message-from-the-Assassin-s-Creed-Team

Thanks for your understanding

This is the sticky thread, isn't it?:rolleyes:

I'm really excited for watch dogs 2 actually, The first one is terrible I think even the devs will admit that.:rolleyes:

But I think watch dogs 2 will be as good as the leap that AC2 did from AC1, because even AC1 had repetitiveness
They just need to stop making it GTA or a modern day AC (We want that in AC UBI not Watchdogs.:rolleyes:).

Same here, the movie looks interesting and I'm SO glad it will be a separate story from the games.
Also apparently it focuses mainly on MD, YAY!, Now UBI just need to do that in the games.:rolleyes:

SixKeys
02-14-2016, 05:30 PM
This is the sticky thread, isn't it?:rolleyes:

They merged several threads into this one.

VestigialLlama4
02-14-2016, 05:44 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-new-assassins-creed-in-2016-benefits-the-movie-/1100-6434753/

"The movie guys are extremely happy we don't have a new game because they will have the full-year marketing space and they feel they will be able to do a better job at promoting the movie," Guillemot said.

He went on to say the movie's "all-star" cast (the film stars Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, Jeremy Irons, and Brendan Gleeson), its "outstanding" director Justin Kurzel, along with its production partners, give the film a chance to become one of year's biggest hits.

"With the great production expertise of New Regency and the fantastic marketing and distribution power of 20th Century Fox, the Assassin's Creed movie has the potential to be one of the biggest blockbusters of 2016," he said.

Indeed, the casting for the Assassin's Creed movie is impressive. Cotillard is an Oscar-winner and Fassbender has been nominated multiple times. Kurzel's latest movie, Macbeth, which also starred Fassbender and Cotillard in the lead roles, received a generally positive critical response. None of this guarantees Assassin's Creed will break the trend of video game movies not being very good, of course.

I personally think Ubisoft should release the movie before Star Wars...but that's just me...Star Wars will swallow it whole.

ERICATHERINE
02-14-2016, 06:23 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-new-assassins-creed-in-2016-benefits-the-movie-/1100-6434753/

I personally think Ubisoft should release the movie before Star Wars...but that's just me...Star Wars will swallow it whole.

That's also what me and my brother think, so it's just the 3 of us. ^-^

adster01
02-15-2016, 10:47 PM
I agree with the title of this thread I am disappointed with the decision of no new game this year there is nothing wrong with AC its as good as ever

pacmanate
02-17-2016, 04:32 PM
I agree with the title of this thread I am disappointed with the decision of no new game this year there is nothing wrong with AC its as good as ever

So good that they realised they botched the franchise heavily with AC Unity and now admitted they need to rethink what they are doing.

jellejackhammer
02-23-2016, 09:33 PM
So good that they realised they botched the franchise heavily with AC Unity and now admitted they need to rethink what they are doing.
I for one i'm happy that there won't be a multiplayer in empire. It Will have them focus On the story and core gameplay to the max. That is needed for a revamp like this. I know syndicate didn't have multiplayer either but they didn't change anything else really. But with empire they are and i am happy with that. Feel like unity tried to do to much with the coop resulting in a lack of story. Ofcourse that was not the only thing to blame.

TheHumanTowel
02-24-2016, 06:19 PM
Not to toot my own horn but I'm sure this decision is a direct result of Ubisoft finally reading my forum posts from 2012.

No need to thank me, I'm just the man who saved Assassin's Creed.

ERICATHERINE
02-24-2016, 07:44 PM
Not to toot my own horn but I'm sure this decision is a direct result of Ubisoft finally reading my forum posts from 2012.

Lol. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
02-27-2016, 08:24 PM

To be fair it was only one game.:rolleyes:
And they made it up with Syndicate, that was perfectly playable at launch.

I personally just forget about Unity and its seems UBI is doing the same, Syndicate doesn't even reference it and I doubt even newer entries will.:rolleyes:

Haha reading that in the voice of your profile pic was hilarious.:cool:

AlexEzio89
02-28-2016, 07:05 AM
Good luck to the team and take your time for the revitalised the series. I hope the next ac is a huge game and i hope to love like i love assasins creed 2 .

MikeFNY
05-16-2016, 04:34 PM

It's only May and I'm already missing the series. Not saying that I will take back my delight at the news but having started the series some two years without never really taking a break, I must admit it's sad not to have an AC to play.

I re-started the Uncharted trilogy as I intend to purchase the 4th chapter and wanted to refresh my memory in respect to the story and characters but I don't know, maybe it's bias, fact is that if it's not AC a videogame does not inject that special feeling in me anymore.

You will probably tell me to replay all AC games including all DLCs, which is what I intend to do next year, hoping that they will feel as special as they felt the first time I played them :)

abraham1956
05-26-2016, 07:41 AM
Can't wait for the new release!! :cool::cool::cool:

Shahkulu101
05-26-2016, 10:31 AM
I was very pleasantly surprised to see they were taking an extra year. While AC games have 2-4 year cycles anyway I feel like they are giving an extra year to have a game-changing AC which has new technology, mechanics and is generally a much different game - like AC3 and ACU - but this time make sure everything has the right amount of polish, and there is no bug fiasco - as well as having the time to fully develop new ideas so they don't feel tacked on or like wasted potential.

ERICATHERINE
05-26-2016, 06:31 PM
I was very pleasantly surprised to see they were taking an extra year. While AC games have 2-4 year cycles anyway I feel like they are giving an extra year to have a game-changing AC which has new technology, mechanics and is generally a much different game - like AC3 and ACU - but this time make sure everything has the right amount of polish, and there is no bug fiasco - as well as having the time to fully develop new ideas so they don't feel tacked on or like wasted potential.

I feel like they should use that extra year for md. From my point of view, it's the thing that needs the most that extra year, since it was way better before the floating tablet md. Also, since syndicate practically confirmed that we won't play as an initiates (at least for a while), I hope we will see the return of a md character that we can control and that return each game, just like Desmond. Hopefully that person will be in 3rd person and do md missions like Desmond did. ^-^

TheHumanTowel
06-05-2016, 03:41 PM
I hope they're using the opportunity of the movie and the extra year to kind of reboot the series. There's so much baggage at the minute both mechanically and with the narrative they really need to go back to basics and build from there. Juno and the first civ should be totally pushed into the background that plot has become ridiculously convoluted and stretched out as a result of like 4 years of padding due to yearly releases. Ubi's open world formula is decrepit at this stage when games like TW3 and MGSV have come out. The world doesn't really react to you in AC unless you do things in specifically the order the developers want you to do it. I mean the formula is still nearly the same as ACB which came out 6 years ago. So I hope this extra year isn't just for bug fixes but a genuine re-examination of what they want to do with this series.

crusader_prophet
06-08-2016, 06:34 PM
I re-started the Uncharted trilogy as I intend to purchase the 4th chapter and wanted to refresh my memory in respect to the story and characters but I don't know, maybe it's bias, fact is that if it's not AC a videogame does not inject that special feeling in me anymore.

You will probably tell me to replay all AC games including all DLCs, which is what I intend to do next year, hoping that they will feel as special as they felt the first time I played them :)

Have you played Dishonored and the DLCs? It's worth checking out as an AC player IMO.

MikeFNY
06-13-2016, 11:20 AM
Yes, work will keep me busy this summer but then I plan to play, in this order:

1. Watch Dogs + DLCs

2. Watch Dogs 2 + DLCs

3. Dishonored - Definitive Edition so with all DLCs

4. Dishonoured 2

I just need to understand how many DLCs are there for the already-released game, I think only one for Watch Dogs and four for Dishonoured.

Locopells
06-13-2016, 12:46 PM
One Story DLC for Watch_Dogs - Bad Blood. There's a few elusive missions, but you'll get all that with the Season Pass, if you're so inclined.

MikeFNY
06-13-2016, 01:25 PM
Very kind Locopells, apologies for going off-topic :)

Drfalcoew
06-14-2016, 01:48 AM
I think Ubisoft should have 2 years between all of their games, as they are doing with this one. Good choice! Thank you again for not rushing your game and choosing quality over quantity.

crusader_prophet
06-15-2016, 03:39 PM
3. Dishonored - Definitive Edition so with all DLCs
four for Dishonoured.

Dishonored has 3 DLCs. Knife of Dunwall, Brigmoire Witches and Dunwall City Trials. The first two are story driven content and the last one is just a challenge mode. I think the 4th one you are saying just some random packs of weapons and appearances. I recently finished Dishonored and Knife of Dunwall on PS4. Started the Brigmoire Witches...still playing it.

Ureh
06-15-2016, 09:38 PM
Dishonored has 3 DLCs. Knife of Dunwall, Brigmoire Witches and Dunwall City Trials. The first two are story driven content and the last one is just a challenge mode. I think the 4th one you are saying just some random packs of weapons and appearances. I recently finished Dishonored and Knife of Dunwall on PS4. Started the Brigmoire Witches...still playing it.

Yeah the Voidwalker's Arsenal is pretty okay cause it adds 4 extra charm slots, and... I think around 16-20 charms? There're also four lore books that aren't available again until the Knife and Brigmore dlcs. The downside was that these bonuses were originally relegated to preorder bonuses, I think, so most of the original player base didn't get to enjoy these boons.

Farhadsh410
06-26-2016, 04:31 PM
PLEASE make an assassin's creed game based on Persian history ...
It'll be AWESOME .

flavorcountry19
07-01-2016, 05:39 PM
All I know is that right now! I just want my hood toggle in syndicate! "Sigh" I know I'm beating a dead horse but there have just been so many times where it would have looked so cool if I could just put on my hood and not crouch!

ACSisterHood
07-05-2016, 04:18 AM
Hopefully the next one is good. Never tried Unity yet except over at a friend's place.

zambezi71
07-18-2016, 02:07 AM
Syndicate is terrible. Too much stealth. Crafting abilities and not able to use the items because my level is too low. I cant walk the streets without being spotted and attacked so I have to spend my time on the rooftops. Boring game and it will collect dust now. Thanks for nothing Syndicate team.

Ureh
07-18-2016, 10:52 PM
Syndicate is terrible. Too much stealth. Crafting abilities and not able to use the items because my level is too low. I cant walk the streets without being spotted and attacked so I have to spend my time on the rooftops. Boring game and it will collect dust now. Thanks for nothing Syndicate team.

Getting the following Gang Upgrades should alleviate that for you: Police Bribes and Notoriety. They're quite affordable too. Police and Blighters (that aren't accompanying Templars) won't attack unless provoked or when they find you in a restricted area.

Tattoo_Paul
07-20-2016, 06:52 AM
THANK US by giving a new AC game. Saying thank you then shelving our favorite
title is a major insult. Might as well kick us in the junk.

NO ASSASSIN'S CREED = NO UBISOFT!!! Boycott all ubisoft titles until they give
us a new Assassin's Creed. I mean really; what kind of idiots have a game go to
major feature film and don't have a tie-in game.

DisCrafted
07-20-2016, 08:37 PM
THANK US by giving a new AC game. Saying thank you then shelving our favorite
title is a major insult. Might as well kick us in the junk.

NO ASSASSIN'S CREED = NO UBISOFT!!! Boycott all ubisoft titles until they give
us a new Assassin's Creed. I mean really; what kind of idiots have a game go to
major feature film and don't have a tie-in game.
Are you stupid or what? Like really? You sound like a troll.

Rud3bwoii316
08-26-2016, 03:40 AM

Syndicate is one of the best ac's i've played, two playable characters was a great choice for the series and finally having a female lead assassinis AWESOME. As an english guy i was exited to learn that it was to take place in victorian london. I can't wait for the next installment whenever that will be

evtarver
09-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a windows 8 laptop and it had to go in for some fixing up. Assassin's creed black pirate flag used to work fine on here but when I got it back it no longer worked. It came up with this message - AC4BFSP.exe has stopped working. I managed to do something so that this message doesn't come up anymore but now the game says it's running when it isn't. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,

Emily x

Black_Widow9
09-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a windows 8 laptop and it had to go in for some fixing up. Assassin's creed black pirate flag used to work fine on here but when I got it back it no longer worked. It came up with this message - AC4BFSP.exe has stopped working. I managed to do something so that this message doesn't come up anymore but now the game says it's running when it isn't. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,

Emily x
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please try the troubleshooting in the Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Known Issues (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1304652) and if you're still experiencing issues, contact our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) for assistance.

http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/PC.jpg- ACS.exe has stopped working. [Troubleshooting]

Workaround - Please verify your game files. Steps on how to verify files. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1331244-PC-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-ACS-exe-program-has-stopped-working?p=11151981&viewfull=1#post11151981)
Be sure you have the latest drivers installed: AMD (http://support.amd.com/en-us/download) | NVIDIA (http://www.nvidia.com/drivers)
Please try to run the game client as administrator
If none of the above steps resolve this issue, please submit a ticket to Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) and/or post your DxDiag inthis thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1331244-PC-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-ACS-exe-program-has-stopped-working?p=11151981&viewfull=1).

How to retrieve your system's DxDiag. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1055788-READ-ME-Help-us-to-help-you-%E2%80%93-How-to-report-an-issue?p=10667635&viewfull=1#post10667635)

Thanks

ajl2017
09-25-2016, 12:59 PM
Getting the following Gang Upgrades should alleviate that for you: Police Bribes and Notoriety. They're quite affordable too. Police and Blighters (that aren't accompanying Templars) won't attack unless provoked or when they find you in a restricted area.

I love the game but thanks so much! I never messed around with the gang upgrades. I have already completed the game but I am now doing side missions so this will be helpful. for me syndicate is my second favourite assassin's creed game. Great world, great characters, great side missions and a great story. I only wish the end boss battle was better and that the modern day was playable (as the actual modern day story was great).

ZeroDarkShadow
10-22-2016, 10:24 AM
Hello,
AC creed is one of my favorite game of all time. i bought my first console just to be able to play AC 1.
I hope, and i'm sure that you doing all in your power to make another great AC title and amuse us.
I really appreciate if you take a look at following video which is awesome in many fans opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbfp-RzcbHE

please don't do same mistake as u done in last 2 titles which made many fans disappointed.
Thanks for your effort and we all really looking forward to see amazing new tittle from you guys.

dan_wrighthouse
12-01-2016, 08:53 PM
i saw that you are relasing Assassins creed 3 for free on the pc i love playing the assassins creed games and it seems like you have released almost all the past games for the ps4 except for assassins creed 3 and i would love to play this one again so i was just wondering if there will be a release ever for the ps4 thanks again please email me if you can at **REMOVED** i would love to hear from you

ERICATHERINE
12-02-2016, 07:12 PM
i it seems like you have released almost all the past games for the ps4 except for assassins creed 3

In fact, there is less than half ps3 ac games that were ported to ps4. Yes, there is ac 3, but there is also ac 1, ac rogue and ac liberation hd. ^-^

EzioLia2390
12-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Please ubisoft give us the modern day we deserve. Give us the chosen one. In ACR shaun asked why is desmond so special is he the chosen one? William said no. That means the chosen one is out there. Maybe he is desmond son. Let us start the game as this chosen one. If it is desmond son let us see him living with his mom. He starts to have visions that he can't explain. He tries to find help and comes across an assassin who wants to help. He is confused and runs away. This is when the templars grab him and take him to abstergo. The first game could be just like AC1 with desmond so that there is continuity. Templars want to find an artifact in ancient Egypt and use the chosen ones dna. If he is the chosen he may be a sage which is why he can go back so far in time. Maybe whrn he is out of the animus it can be him in some room of abstergo testing his new skills. Towards the end of the game, assassin's break into abstergo and rescue him. This will make it so it's not too similar from desmond story. This could be the start of something special and hope you consider something like this. Die hard AC fan now and forever.

ERICATHERINE
12-06-2016, 10:56 PM
In ACR shaun asked why is desmond so special is he the chosen one?

You sure? From my point of view Shaun said it sarcastically, from the tone of his voice. :confused:

EzioLia2390
12-06-2016, 11:15 PM
You sure? From my point of view Shaun said it sarcastically, from the tone of his voice. :confused:

He did but shaun says everything in a sarcastic tone. The point is that sarcastic or not, William said desmond was not the chosen one. That means that person is still out there and would be the perfect modern day protagonist. No matter who it is.

crusader_prophet
12-09-2016, 07:30 PM
So as Vivendi is continually closing in on the acquisition, I wonder what is the current mental state of the AC Empire developers being uncertain of their personal future and careers and how much that will impact creativity and innovation compared to when one is not under a stress of uncertainty.

Kustomkoncept21
12-14-2016, 05:44 AM
I do love the series, but a couple had me scratching my head with how they tie into the series, but anyway when you guys do go back into production of a newer one I wouldn't mind seeing one that takes place in the golden age of the old west, I think that would be pretty cool or jumping into the civil war era since there's a lot of history to explore there as well

ERICATHERINE
12-14-2016, 10:39 PM
or jumping into the civil war era since there's a lot of history to explore there as well

Yea, but like said in another thread, there as been many civil war, in many countries. So, which one are you talking about? :confused:

or jumping into the civil war era since there's a lot of history to explore there as well

I think you should check this thread. ^-^

Edit. Oups forgot to put the link. Here you go. ^-^

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1523985-AC-Civil-War-game?highlight=Civil+wars

SleepWalker861
12-15-2016, 08:54 AM
Hello my gamer tag is Sleep Walker861. Have you all thought about making a multiplayer console game of black flag? Where a player can build a character, customize their own ship, attack other players,as well as go on mission solo or with a fleet of friends.

Thedarkbobunk
12-15-2016, 04:34 PM
think assassins creed is a great game with great potential. rumors of them going to Egypt for the next one is Just amazing with so much that can be done . there are a few things that i think the game would benefit from having to make it truely amazing.

1) Protagonist options:
not necessarily a character creator but maybe a choice between a male and a female protagonist. honestly, i think assassins creed has been focused mainly on male protagonists even with syndicate having a female " half" protaganist . i still think the majority of the games were mainly male dominated. it would be a welcomed change and interesting in the setting of ancient egypt

2) some choice in storyline and consequences.
one of the big things in the longevity of a game is the replayability , and having multiple endings and choices that affect the oucome are essential elements. it also helps keep the player immersed in the game .

3) combat options :
traditionall we always have had the sneaky vs head on appoach to combat with assasins creed games, which is great! and i would love to see it return again and again it is one of the hallmarks of the game, but i would also like to see some variety. going back to egypt may give way to the use of magicand it does not have to be magic as is mana and mana bar and all that but it could be some sorf of alchemy/ illusion abilities that are used in combat. as ancient egypt was known for having a lot of illusionists and alchemists.
also the the combat system can be improved apon in terms of mechanics. someting similar to god of war for example where timing the consecutive button hits differently affects the combos done. countering the hits and hitting back is nice it is just getting old.

4) gear customization options,

it would be great to have some ability to customize the gear of the character , and i dont only mean color, but also have individual parts like greaves , gauntlets, maybe headgear.
also weapons if " mods" could be introduced would greatly improve the game's gameplay.

Lope-Dogg
12-26-2016, 03:15 AM
I've noticed that many other Assassin's Creed games support frame stacking and 3D support in the past. The next gen consoles(PS4 XB1 are supposed to support 3D but better) any plan on incorporating this feature back into games ? I think it adds so much to the experience of gamer's that are into that kind of stuff.

Utshab99
01-11-2017, 07:03 PM
I need help with the latest patch for assassin's creed syndicate on the ps4. Sometimes it kicks me out f the game saying ERROR CE-34878-0 The patch is 1.5 but before that the game was running without any problem.. please heeelp

Black_Widow9
01-12-2017, 10:45 PM
I need help with the latest patch for assassin's creed syndicate on the ps4. Sometimes it kicks me out f the game saying ERROR CE-34878-0 The patch is 1.5 but before that the game was running without any problem.. please heeelp
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please get in touch with our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can assist you.

Thanks

kone581
01-13-2017, 06:59 PM
I want f*cking Black Flag 2 without Assassin's Creed title. Only pirates.

Disturbed59
02-17-2017, 11:04 PM
I want f*cking Black Flag 2 without Assassin's Creed title. Only pirates.

And less hiding and tailing missions

Maquiavelo050
02-18-2017, 11:46 PM
Do you know anything about any assassins creed coming out in 2017?

varun5200
02-20-2017, 05:58 AM
(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@(((+91-9694102888))))) in england !!!!! Magic Spells For Love, Money, Power And More Learn Real Magic @@@@

varun5200
02-20-2017, 06:04 AM
+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%+91-9694102888 in kuwait @@@ !!!!! Expert Kounissaba Love Spells - Bring Back Your Lost Love‎ %%%%%

varun5200
02-20-2017, 06:18 AM
+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@+91-9694102888 in canada Expert Clairvoyant Healer - Love spells,Black magic,Voodoo‎ !!!!!! @@@@@

varun5200
02-20-2017, 06:28 AM
(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong Spells Caster Kalifaba London - Love Spells,Attraction Spells‎!!!! @@@@

varun5200
02-20-2017, 06:40 AM
+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@+91-96941028888 in usa Black Magic Specialist Removal - Protection Against Bad Spell‎!!!! @@@@

varun5200
02-20-2017, 07:18 AM
+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎+91-9694102888 in hongkong !!!!!! @@@@ Marriage Counselling - Build A Stronger Marriage - relate.org.uk‎

varun5200
02-20-2017, 07:32 AM
(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages(((+91-9694102888)))) in england !!!!! @@@@ Have Marriage Problems? - Find Biblical Teaching - marriages

varun5200
02-20-2017, 07:43 AM
!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@ !!!! +91-9694102888!!!! IN AMERICA Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎!!! @@@@

varun5200
02-20-2017, 07:48 AM
((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh((+91-9694102888)) in usa !!!! @@@@ Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Chandigarh

varun5200
02-20-2017, 07:55 AM
!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji!!!! +91-9694102888!!!! in hongkong @@@ !! Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Aghori Baba in Fiji

varun5200
02-20-2017, 08:01 AM
(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎

varun5200
02-20-2017, 08:13 AM
!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!!! in england Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎

varun5200
02-20-2017, 08:24 AM
((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎((+91-9694102888)) in america !!!! @@@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎

varun5200
02-20-2017, 08:36 AM
+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji+91-9694102888 in thailand !!!! @@@ Love problem solution by astrologer tantrik baba ji

varun5200
02-20-2017, 09:01 AM
(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎(((( +91-9694102888 ))) in hongkong !!! Love Problem Specialist - Get Love Problem's Solution‎

varun5200
02-20-2017, 09:17 AM
!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎!!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in england Marriage Problems? - Enrich Your Relationship‎

varun5200
02-20-2017, 09:32 AM
+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎+91-9694102888 in kuwait Dating and Love Advice Success - Download Dating Free Report‎

varun5200
02-20-2017, 09:37 AM
+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎+91-9694102888!!! in canadaNeed Relationship Advice? - Start Your Free Session Today‎

varun5200
02-20-2017, 10:03 AM
(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive

varun5200
02-20-2017, 10:04 AM
(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive(((+91-9694102888 )))) in england !!! @@@ parents not agree for love marriage Archive

varun5200
02-20-2017, 10:19 AM
!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎!!! +91-9694102888 !!! in hongkong @@@@ Love Problem Solution Expert - Can Solve Any Problem on Call‎

varun5200
02-20-2017, 10:29 AM
(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait !!! ### Black Magic Solution Expert Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%

varun5200
02-20-2017, 10:38 AM
((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎((( +91-9694102888 )))) in america !!! %%% Love Marriage Problem Solution - Love Marriage Astrology Expert‎

varun5200
02-20-2017, 10:45 AM
((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !((+91-9694102888)) in thailand %%%% Online Love Back Love Marriage Problem Solution !

varun5200
02-20-2017, 10:52 AM
!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait !!! @@@ Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎%%%

varun5200
02-20-2017, 11:00 AM
(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!! Find Life Partner for Marriage - Shaadi.com - Secure & Trusted‎%%%%

varun5200
02-20-2017, 11:06 AM
!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%!!!+91-9694102888!!! in america @@@ !! Black Magic Solution Expert - Love Problem Specialist Baba‎%%%

varun5200
02-20-2017, 11:16 AM
(((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%% (((+91-9694102888))) in kuwait @@@ !!!! Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎ %%%%

varun5200
02-20-2017, 11:27 AM
!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in canada##### %%%% Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer Wazifa For Hajat

varun5200
02-20-2017, 11:33 AM
(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@(((+91-9694102888))) in hongkong !!!!! Intercast love marriage problem solution by specialist - SERIOUS@@@@

varun5200
02-20-2017, 11:41 AM
!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%!!!!+91-9694102888!!!! in usa @@@@ Love Marriage Astrology - One call may be change your life‎%%%

varun5200
02-20-2017, 11:49 AM
(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%(((+91-9694102888)))) in kuwait !!! @@@ Vashikaran Specialist - Solution by Vashikaran Mantras‎%%%%

varun5200
02-20-2017, 11:55 AM
!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in canada Famous love expert astrology mantra - Love problem solution tantrik@@@@ !!!

varun5200
02-20-2017, 12:02 PM
{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!{{+91-9694102888}} in england //// Get Solution for Love Problem - Love Matter Breakup Problems‎!!!!

varun5200
02-20-2017, 12:07 PM
{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in hongkon/////// Consult for Love Issues With - Bangali Astrologer in India‎!!!! %%%%

varun5200
02-20-2017, 12:17 PM
(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%(((+91-9694102888))) in thailand \\\\ How to do black magic by astrologer baba ji !!!! %%%%

varun5200
02-20-2017, 12:21 PM
!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@!!!!+91-9694102888!!! in kuwait \\\\\\ Famous love expert astrology mantra in tumkur Archives - Love !!! @@@@

varun5200
02-20-2017, 12:27 PM
{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%{{{{+91-9694102888}}}} in america \\\\ !!!!! Famous love expert astrology mantra in jammu Archives - Love%%%%

Mtower601
03-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Hello

I writing this to ask for an updated Assassin's Creed Rogue Xbox one game... I feel that though the newer games are great, I really do enjoy being out on the open sea... I feel that UBISOFT and their teams - have only just started to uncover the possibilities of this side of the game...

Think of an open world of everything we have on earth but in a Rouge format... The big thing that's missing in the last games is a random mission re-setter, a part of the game that continues to give you new sea missions even if you done all the missions that were available... Not to mention large Ship ports were once you have enough gold - you can choose the type of ship you want to build based on personal preferences.. For example: Light and fast for smuggling, standard (as in game) OR MAN OF WAR... The choice to change your ship is an awesome prospect...

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ROGUE WITH A RANDOM (SHIP and LAND) MISSION GENERATOR... SO FOR THOSE OF US THAT LOVE BEING THE KING OF THE SEA CAN CONTINUE TO DO SO BUT ALSO DO MISSIONS ON LAND AGAIN WITH A RANDOM BASIC MISSION RE-SETTER ( WE DO A MISSION AND ANOTHER POPS UP) SO THERE IS NEVER AN ENDING TO HOW MUCH WE CHOOSE TO PLAY BLACK FLAG or ROGUE...

FOR ME SEA WILL ALWAYS BE MORE FUN THEN LAND BASED MISSIONS...

The other thing I would like to mention is that the (forts) should be able to be retaken by the navy so if you don't keep an eye on your property YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET IT BACK...

crusader_prophet
05-07-2017, 05:13 PM
The other night while I was lying flat in my bed trying to fall asleep, this thought came in my mind - Unity should have been released this year in 2017 (of course with major upgrade to the lore progression, characters, missions design and other mediocrities). The major installment before this year should have been in 2013 - Black Flag. Since then the series should have remained active via expansions aka AC Liberation, AC Freedom Cry, AC Rogue and may be one more with closure to Connor.

This would have kept the franchise alive and active, without drawing negativity surrounding Ubi’s effort to push full games into the market annually. It probably would have also required less effort and resources to release expansions instead of full scale games. Albeit the expectations would have also been at a lower level considering they are just expansions or at least not held up to the same standards as of a full game. I feel like this kind of strategy will work with series like Assassin's Creed where the company is desperate to make money off it as much as they can, hardcore fans are eager for new content while a major crowd is aggressively seeking something fresh and renewed in each iteration. This way it would serve both types of crowd - the ones who want regular content and the ones who do not want to play mediocre content annually and want fresh quality content drop to be separated by 3 - 4 years, because there is apparently a correlation between mediocrity and annualization (even though I disagree that annualization is the causation of mediocrity). On top of that this time would allow sufficient time, buffer and feedback loop for a full fledged game to go through an iterative process during it’s development and be received with a much higher appreciation level upon it’s release.

leachdoug77
05-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Good afternoon,
I am stuck with on the social chests, I have found everything and have everything 100% sync but yet have failed to find a single social chest on the ps4 I have tried for the past week since I got injured at work to find them but to no avail. I have tried switching servers, video hints and tips and have came up with zilch. All I need is these last three chest for the last trophy. Can any one help this is getting very frustrating. I have also sent emails to Ubisoft customer service and have been told they do not offer gameplay services. Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

Very respectively.

PO2112438
05-08-2017, 04:56 AM
Heard of the new release...

crusader_prophet
05-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Heard of the new release...
Full coherent sentences please.

ERICATHERINE
05-08-2017, 10:10 PM
Good afternoon,
I am stuck with on the social chests, I have found everything and have everything 100% sync but yet have failed to find a single social chest on the ps4 I have tried for the past week since I got injured at work to find them but to no avail. I have tried switching servers, video hints and tips and have came up with zilch. All I need is these last three chest for the last trophy. Can any one help this is getting very frustrating. I have also sent emails to Ubisoft customer service and have been told they do not offer gameplay services. Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

Very respectively.

You can sometimes find one on great Inagua's beach, on the dock side. Another one can be found somewhere on Floride (the tiny island at the north west part of the map that always have 1 merchandise boat at each side of the island). I also remember another one at Havana's market, right in front of the cathedral. Hope it help. ^-^

MnJ4lyfe102
05-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Hi I didn't know how to go about this or if y'all can even help me fix it. I just bought Assassin Creed Syndicate limited edition and I was trying to use my code for the master assassin pack. And it was telling me that it's over and I was wondering if there's anyway I can get it? Anyway you can contact me at arroyoj443@gmail.com thanks to whom ever reads this bye

REcrayGTA
05-10-2017, 12:49 AM
Hey everyone, I'm hoping all you assassin Creed lovers wish to have this amazing title remastered to current gen. hoping Ubisoft could remaster this for the PS4, Xbox one and PC only as a digital HD port. If you agree please support this thread and get this ball rolling!