PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Chronicles Russia opinions about the plot and the game (Spoilers)

RA503
02-10-2016, 12:52 AM
I finish Russia and this game was Hard even worse tham India, sometimes I start to pray for the stages ending already put they still keep going and going forever,I certainly that the bad reviews was because of that even if the reviwer don't will assume that.

The plot : I the only one who after reach the ending stages start to laught because of the shameless rip off of The Last of Us ending ?

Natasha was the perfect oporutunity to solve the Eve plot but they do that Shao Jun nonsence

and as in other tread the secret ending was terrible disapointing we need something to discuss until next year game and they give us that ?

from all the Chronicles this is what I have more glitches...

melbye82
02-10-2016, 01:35 AM
It feels extremely unrefined in my opinion, almost incomplete. The controls are laggy as hell at times and they design around timed precision sometimes which doesn't make the game hard, it makes it tedious when the eventual failure comes over and over again. The Chronicles-series was a good idea but the execution has been poor.

Xstantin
02-10-2016, 01:40 AM
Orelov is Joel wannabe as far as I can tell