PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Remastered Collection..

Mr.GoodKall
02-10-2016, 12:17 AM
I stumbled upon this and my heart sank.... How can we make this into reality???

When I purchased a new gen console, I traded my old console in for credit... I was a fool to do so because I am dying to play my old AC games.. And I haven't had a way to play AC Rogue at all, so when I saw this i threw money at it, only to find out its fan made lol but even so, why cant Ubisoft do this?
I understand this would be a long project to take on since there are many games to remake, but maybe at least do a Ezio Trilogy?

There are many fans like me who don't own last gen consoles anymore and are dying to play the old AC games, so im sure the sales would be great..

Would you guys purchase a remastered collection for PS4 / XBOXone??

http://assassinscreedcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/_d_improd_/ultimate_collection_creed-650x359_f_improf_650x359.jpg

melbye82
02-10-2016, 12:21 AM
Day one, wish it would happen

phoenix-force411
02-10-2016, 12:54 AM
It could be real, but the only way to convince me to buy this remastered set is if:

In AC1:
- Don't mess with AC1, because it's perfect. They might destroy everything I liked about it.

In ACII:
- Let us remove gear.
- Give Ezio back his leather glove(no bracer version like ACB. Seriously, it looks stupid with the ACB outfit).
- Remaster lighting and textures(definitely textures, because they are the worst in the series)
- Give Ezio his ACII E3 2009 Demo outfit. Jesus! ACII's outfit only looks good with no armor on except for boot armor since the Leather boots are actually his in the Demo.
- Story Mission Replay, because it was meant to be in the final product but was cut due to no time to test it.

In ACB:
- Give Ezio back his ACB GamesCom demo(in short, his game cover outfit).
- Let us remove gear(There's a "legit" way to remove your spaulder gear, just to let you know). Gabe's reason for "why we couldn't" was not even a good enough reason.
- Kill the orange lighting in Rome. Uggh!

In ACR:
- Eh, looks good, even for last-gen(especially the water). I'd say let us remove armor without doing that one glitch.
- Don't fix the music glitch, because that opened the opportunity to actually exploit which music to play while free-roaming. If you do fix it, allow us to change the track, please.
- Add in unused animations that were shown in the E3 2011 demo.

In ACIII:
- I don't have much for ACIII since it looks good. All I would say is add the unused animations back in, because they were awesome.

In ACRogue:
- Oh my god! Where do I start? It's quite of a mess. This games needs serious balancing and a good patchwork. So many bugs and glitches. Honestly, I like the game, but just fix the stupid bugs and glitches, and upgrade the textures(they are horrible on last-gen, and I have no idea why when ACIII and ACIV had better textures and performed better on last-gen).

Well, that's all I have to say about this.

ERICATHERINE
02-10-2016, 02:15 AM
It could be real, but the only way to convince me to buy this remastered set is if:

In AC1:
- Don't mess with AC1, because it's perfect. They might destroy everything I liked about it.

In ACII:
- Let us remove gear.
- Give Ezio back his leather glove(no bracer version like ACB. Seriously, it looks stupid with the ACB outfit).
- Remaster lighting and textures(definitely textures, because they are the worst in the series)
- Give Ezio his ACII E3 2009 Demo outfit. Jesus! ACII's outfit only looks good with no armor on except for boot armor since the Leather boots are actually his in the Demo.
- Story Mission Replay, because it was meant to be in the final product but was cut due to no time to test it.

In ACB:
- Give Ezio back his ACB GamesCom demo(in short, his game cover outfit).
- Let us remove gear(There's a "legit" way to remove your spaulder gear, just to let you know). Gabe's reason for "why we couldn't" was not even a good enough reason.
- Kill the orange lighting in Rome. Uggh!

In ACR:
- Eh, looks good, even for last-gen(especially the water). I'd say let us remove armor without doing that one glitch.
- Don't fix the music glitch, because that opened the opportunity to actually exploit which music to play while free-roaming. If you do fix it, allow us to change the track, please.
- Add in unused animations that were shown in the E3 2011 demo.

In ACIII:
- I don't have much for ACIII since it looks good. All I would say is add the unused animations back in, because they were awesome.

In ACRogue:
- Oh my god! Where do I start? It's quite of a mess. This games needs serious balancing and a good patchwork. So many bugs and glitches. Honestly, I like the game, but just fix the stupid bugs and glitches, and upgrade the textures(they are horrible on last-gen, and I have no idea why when ACIII and ACIV had better textures and performed better on last-gen).

Well, that's all I have to say about this.

Well, I think 1 change for ac 1 would be good. I would really like it if ubi would integrate Assassin's creed bloodlines in ac 1.

Also, I would like them to do another remaster for ac liberation hd, but this time, for ps4. ^-^

Mr.GoodKall
02-10-2016, 04:02 PM
besides making little changes here and there, the main thing is upgrading the graphics.. and im not a game designer, im not sure how long it would take to rebuild a game, not alone 5 or 6

RinoTheBouncer
02-11-2016, 01:09 AM
In a heartbeat and for any price. RIGHT NOW!

Xstantin
02-12-2016, 06:43 AM
Maybe if the bow is silent in ACIII.
Seriously though I'd buy that

kosmoscreed
02-12-2016, 10:42 AM
I don't believe for a second Ubisoft will release so many HD remasters at once, not even in a short period of time. Maybe just the Ezio trilogy but they need to "improve" certain aspects of the games, just don't do straightforward HD ports.

Jessigirl2013
02-12-2016, 03:21 PM
I personally want them do remaster the older games in HD not only for consoles but also PC.

But I want Syndicates level of gorgeousness.:cool:

Its what the fan favourite protagonists deserve :rolleyes:

Mr.GoodKall
02-12-2016, 04:16 PM
I personally want them do remaster the older games in HD not only for consoles but also PC.

But I want Syndicates level of gorgeousness.:cool:

Its what the fan favourite protagonists deserve :rolleyes:

for some reason, I didn't think syndicate graphics were all that... it was "too bright" if that makes sense... the graphics of syndicate + the colors of black flag = PERFECTION!!

Jessigirl2013
02-12-2016, 05:59 PM
for some reason, I didn't think syndicate graphics were all that... it was "too bright" if that makes sense... the graphics of syndicate + the colors of black flag = PERFECTION!!

Black flags lighting engine shows its age IMO, personal taste I guess.:rolleyes:

All I mean is that the Altair and Ezio trilogy deserves a proper remake, not the another remake that gets made to grab fans money. <----- There's a lot of these lately from other developers. (UBI could do something bold which would be well received for once.:cool:

ze_topazio
02-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Remakes ain't really well received unless it's remakes of old games from several generations before, remaking from scratch a game from the previous generation, when the graphical upgrade wouldn't even been that big, would be perfect bait for the critics.

"Really? now they're resorting to remake old ACs that came out only a few years ago, at least make something new, the milking continues."

m4r-k7
02-12-2016, 06:36 PM
I literally just want an AC 1 and AC 2 remaster :)

adster01
02-12-2016, 06:39 PM
i personally dont see the point in a "REMASTERED" version of a game they are fine as they are on PS3 and why would i buy a game i already own..................

Jessigirl2013
02-12-2016, 07:32 PM
I literally just want an AC 1 and AC 2 remaster :)

I agree.
Those games look old but the gameplay is great, why not have them look pretty like Syndicate.:rolleyes:

Why is everyone against me on this :rolleyes: I mean a drastic graphic upgrade, not a pathetic excuse like remasters from other developers.:cool:

ERICATHERINE
02-12-2016, 09:50 PM
I don't understand why some people only want the Ezio trilogy. I mean, if we really don't get EVERY ac games (except black flag, of course) as remaster this year, but still get remasters, I hope we at least get the DESMOND trilogy. I mean, come on. It's only 2 more games to complete 1 more trilogy. Plus, Alta´r is a character we could control that is almost as much appreciated as Ezio AND ac iii (while I admit is one of the most disliked ac game) is also THE most popular ac game. ^-^

Ureh
02-12-2016, 11:12 PM
They should release a director's cut of AC3 like they did with AC1. Except this time take it further by making it extra shiny and spotless, make that homestead really complete, add more side missions voiced by Noah and new npcs (or even invite some of the old cast back), find out how the hey Davenport "disappeared". Not sure if it's possible to include a more open world naval experience with Aquila but it's a nice dream too. Some new collectibles like: music bottles, which can be opened to "free" the free-roam ambient music back into the world ("Ohhhh so that's why they were missing in ac3," Connor said as he stroked his beard.) and Shay pages which will reveal the location of a fort. Maybe even do a fan service epilogue thingy where Connor finds Shay after sneaking through that heavily guarded fortress - don't ask why - afterwards he'll be like, "Hey you forgot your wallet." or something like that.

ERICATHERINE
02-13-2016, 02:35 AM
They should release a director's cut of AC3 like they did with AC1. Except this time take it further by making it extra shiny and spotless, make that homestead really complete, add more side missions voiced by Noah and new npcs (or even invite some of the old cast back), find out how the hey Davenport "disappeared". Not sure if it's possible to include a more open world naval experience with Aquila but it's a nice dream too. Some new collectibles like: music bottles, which can be opened to "free" the free-roam ambient music back into the world ("Ohhhh so that's why they were missing in ac3," Connor said as he stroked his beard.) and Shay pages which will reveal the location of a fort. Maybe even do a fan service epilogue thingy where Connor finds Shay after sneaking through that heavily guarded fortress - don't ask why - afterwards he'll be like, "Hey you forgot your wallet." or something like that.

This. ░v░

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-13-2016, 04:05 AM

https://2982-presscdn-29-70-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

ze_topazio
02-13-2016, 04:20 AM
AC3 would need extra cutscenes to make better sense of the story, some mo-cap and better voice acting for Connor in the Homestead missions, remade menus, seriously AC3 menus are a mess, actual contract assassinations, background music, improved mission design, I'm not asking to change the core of the missions, but they could improve them a bit, the guards AI needs a serious improvement, at least get rid of the telepathy, extra ropes, trees, etc... to help navigation in the cities, free-aiming, if they could create some extra quality side missions would be nice, maybe an extra native village in the Frontier, and more people in the Frontier to make the place a little more lively, like hunters, explorers and army camps for example, the canoes and frozen lakes they promised us, since they have extra processing power maybe more crowds in the cities with more dynamic behaviors, just a couple things I could think right now.

Xstantin
02-13-2016, 05:13 AM
^Too good to be true, but yeah.

Jessigirl2013
02-13-2016, 02:22 PM
I don't understand why some people only want the Ezio trilogy. I mean, if we really don't get EVERY ac games (except black flag, of course) as remaster this year, but still get remasters, I hope we at least get the DESMOND trilogy. I mean, come on. It's only 2 more games to complete 1 more trilogy. Plus, Alta´r is a character we could control that is almost as much appreciated as Ezio AND ac iii (while I admit is one of the most disliked ac game) is also THE most popular ac game. ^-^

I agree IMO I would love all of the AC games to be remastered, But on a business point of view I don't see UBI doing a proper remaster of that large a volume of entries so they would be more inclined to do the games that had the most love from fans. AKA the Ezio trilogy, I loved ACIII but many disagree.

ERICATHERINE
02-13-2016, 02:59 PM
I agree IMO I would love all of the AC games to be remastered, But on a business point of view I don't see UBI doing a proper remaster of that large a volume of entries so they would be more inclined to do the games that had the most love from fans. AKA the Ezio trilogy,

I don't understand. Do you agree with me about the Desmond trilogy or do you agree with the people who want only the Ezio trilogy to be remastered? :confused:

I loved ACIII but many disagree.

Yea, I know many people say that they don't like ac iii, but like I said ac iii, while being one of the most disliked ac game is also THE most loved one. So, why not at least remaster this game, ac 1 and the Ezio trilogy (instead of at least the Ezio trilogy) to remaster the entire Desmond saga. ^-^

crusader_prophet
02-13-2016, 08:58 PM
Alta´r is a character we could control that is almost as much appreciated as Ezio

Amen

Jessigirl2013
02-14-2016, 12:41 PM
I don't understand. Do you agree with me about the Desmond trilogy or do you agree with the people who want only the Ezio trilogy to be remastered? :confused:

Yea, I know many people say that they don't like ac iii, but like I said ac iii, while being one of the most disliked ac game is also THE most loved one. So, why not at least remaster this game, ac 1 and the Ezio trilogy (instead of at least the Ezio trilogy) to remaster the entire Desmond saga. ^-^

I agree with you that the Desmond trilogy should be remastered :o I guess I didn't make myself clear.
The MD in ACIII had to be one of favourite parts of a AC game.;)

But I think the games need to look substantially better graphically and be a good remaster, not just a port to next gen.
Like I said before I want it to look as gorgeous as Syndicate. Ezio, Altair and Connor deserve it.:rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
02-14-2016, 03:54 PM
Ezio, Altair and Connor deserve it.:rolleyes:

You forgot Desmond, Ziio and Haytam. XD

Senningiri_GR
02-14-2016, 05:59 PM
If this every happened they should make AC2 and ACB one game

ERICATHERINE
02-14-2016, 06:26 PM

Same thing with ac 1 and ac bloodlines, while we're at it. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
02-15-2016, 06:03 PM

Bit off topic
But I wish the did this again with new entries, Since the Ezio trilogy UBI have just been making new protags left right and center.:rolleyes:
I wish they would just stick with one for a few games and have a second game that is basically the 2nd part of the first game.:rolleyes:

Senningiri_GR
02-15-2016, 10:10 PM
Bit off topic
But I wish the did this again with new entries, Since the Ezio trilogy UBI have just been making new protags left right and center.:rolleyes:
I wish they would just stick with one for a few games and have a second game that is basically the 2nd part of the first game.:rolleyes:

Actually, this was the most exciting thing about ACB, that it was continuing Ezio's story

Arc-angel2
02-16-2016, 06:32 PM
I so wish this would happen. I would be fine with just a port and a bit of a texture upgrade nothing too big. And maybe letting altair swim...

Bipolar Matt
02-16-2016, 08:07 PM
Of course I would buy this with full 1080p graphics, lighting and other visual updates. Include all DLC too, including missions, exclusive items, community challenge items, figurine items, etc.

AC1 - integrate the Bloodlines game into it. Maybe add a few of the animations from the Director's Cut of the game for the PC.

AC2 - replay missions, make combat tougher. Like on par with that of Unity.

ACB - tougher combat

ACR - tougher combat

AC:L HD - tougher combat

AC3 - tougher combat, include some kind of basic armor/health upgrade system (only game in the series that doesn't have it), include some of the cut content (Achilles, Connor, Haytham cut audio phrases)

AC:BF - tougher combat

AC:Ro - tougher combat

ERICATHERINE
02-16-2016, 10:09 PM
AC:BF - tougher combat

Isn't black flag a game on ps4, already? :rolleyes:

Xstantin
02-17-2016, 12:26 AM
...tougher combat

Ubi should do the same with Syndicate, while they're at it :p

As for armor in ACIII, maybe Connor could get some winter clothes. Or that mercenary outfit he gets for like one mission, while he gets to keep that silly prison outfit for the whole game

MikeFNY
02-17-2016, 10:26 AM
i personally dont see the point in a "REMASTERED" version of a game they are fine as they are on PS3 and why would i buy a game i already own..................

I agree with this, I very much doubt I would again enjoy that "special" feeling I felt when playing the very first game of the series. After all, isn't the "Assassin's Creed Anthology" a collection of the first five games?

Jessigirl2013
02-17-2016, 01:54 PM
Isn't black flag a game on ps4, already? :rolleyes:

They could upgrade the graphics the lighting in AC4 and Rogue is starting to show its age.:rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
02-17-2016, 04:06 PM
They could upgrade the graphics the lighting in AC4 and Rogue is starting to show its age.:rolleyes:

I'm ok with the idea of rogue, but I think black flag ps4 is good as it is. Also, I don't see why ubisoft would pay a big amount of cash to remaster a game like black flag that is already on ps4 since before rogue and unity and so, that many people already have. ^-^'

pacmanate
02-17-2016, 04:31 PM
I'm ok with the idea of rogue, but I think black flag ps4 is good as it is. Also, I don't see why ubisoft would pay a big amount of cash to remaster a game like black flag that is already on ps4 since before rogue and unity and so, that many people already have. ^-^'

They wouldn't. It was already upgraded for PS4 and it still looks amazing.

ERICATHERINE
02-17-2016, 05:34 PM

This. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
02-19-2016, 04:28 PM

I know in a business sense its unlikely,

But as a PC gamer the lighting engine could be changed and the graphics could be upgraded to Syndicates level.:rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
02-19-2016, 07:29 PM
I know in a business sense its unlikely,

But as a PC gamer the lighting engine could be changed and the graphics could be upgraded to Syndicates level.:rolleyes:

I really doubt this would happen, so I'll give a little trick about life.

Don't hope too much if you don't want to be disapointed.

If black flag wouldn't already be on ps4 I would be sure a remaster could be made for that generation, but I doubt they would do it for now. After all the only remaster I know they made about ac was liberation hd and it was because it hasn't been made for ps3 at first, while the very firsts ac games had a way less better graphic AND were made way before ac iii liberation, while they weren't remastered yet.

So, unfortunately, I fear if you want a remaster of black flag, you will have to wait for a new generation and even then ubisoft may very well don't do one for pc since the pc got every game the ps3, ps4, xbox 360 ane xbox one got, as far as I know, unless the new version of the game do get many things the firsts didn't get while counting way better graphic (maybe even better then syndicate's one).

Anyway, i think you will have to forget a remaster of that for this generation. Sorry if I offend you. ^-^

Rugterwyper32
02-19-2016, 07:41 PM
Frankly, the only way I'd be interested in buying a new version of an old AC game would be if we got a remake comparable to the one of the original Resident Evil, where sometimes it's even hard to tell it's the same game.
Other than that? Well, my Xbox360 is still here and still works, and I'm keeping all my collection, so no, I wouldn't bother buying it. Maybe 5 years from now, when the next gen of consoles comes out and my Xbox finally meets the end of its life, then I might bother, but at this point, nah.

ERICATHERINE
02-19-2016, 08:27 PM
Frankly, the only way I'd be interested in buying a new version of an old AC game would be if we got a remake comparable to the one of the original Resident Evil, where sometimes it's even hard to tell it's the same game.
Other than that? Well, my Xbox360 is still here and still works, and I'm keeping all my collection, so no, I wouldn't bother buying it. Maybe 5 years from now, when the next gen of consoles comes out and my Xbox finally meets the end of its life, then I might bother, but at this point, nah.

But what if it's a limited edition and that when you say you would finnaly buy them you couldn't anymore.

Personnaly, I prefer buying it as soon as it would come. ^-^

Rugterwyper32
02-19-2016, 08:34 PM
But what if it's a limited edition and that when you say you would finnaly buy them you couldn't anymore.

Personnaly, I prefer buying it as soon as it would come. ^-^

Still wouldn't, actually. The only limited/collector's edition I've bought for something has been the one for Dark Souls II, and that's because I found it super cheap compared to release for some sort of miracle ($70, I think). Honestly, I didn't plan on it until I ran into that copy on Amazon. Otherwise, I prefer investing into more, newer games rather than getting new versions of old games, regardless of other things they offer outside the game itself.

ERICATHERINE
02-29-2016, 12:50 AM
Here is mine.

Why not make these bundles that would incude all these things.

#1 the one I'm sure most of us would want, a remaster bundle. This would include :
Ac 1 with bloodlines
Ac ii
Ac brotherhood
Ac revelations
Ac iii
Ac liberation hd
And ac rogue,
all for ps4 and with every dlc with mission and/or new place in the world of the games.

#2 a book bundle. This would include all the books from the first to ac underworld, but not only the books about the games. There would also be books about stories that were outside the games like brahman for exemple. It could also include the books about Charlotte de la Cruz, but I think it would better to put the entire story of Charlotte only if her story is finnished at that moment (I'm not talking about her being dead, of course).

#3 this one would come after 2016, but soon enough to be far in time from the next game to be considered anyway. Why after 2016 you ask? Because it would be a video bundle. Of course, I'm not talking about only the movie. I'm talking about a bundle that would include the ac movie, the complete version of ac lineage, ac ascendance and ac embers.

Finnally, for the last one, I'm thinking it would be great for the people that started ac after seeing the the movie and liking it or for a reason I just don't know about. The complete story bundle would come with every other bundle I just named.

So, what do everyone think about these bundle? Also do you have any you prefer? You can also talk about another bundle I didn't named if you have any in mind. Do you have any other suggestion for ubisoft? ^-^

Jessigirl2013
03-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Here is mine.

Why not make these bundles that would incude all these things.

#1 the one I'm sure most of us would want, a remaster bundle. This would include :
Ac 1 with bloodlines
Ac ii
Ac brotherhood
Ac revelations
Ac iii
Ac liberation hd
And ac rogue,
all for ps4 and with every dlc with mission and/or new place in the world of the games.

#2 a book bundle. This would include all the books from the first to ac underworld, but not only the books about the games. There would also be books about stories that were outside the games like brahman for exemple. It could also include the books about Charlotte de la Cruz, but I think it would better to put the entire story of Charlotte only if her story is finnished at that moment (I'm not talking about her being dead, of course).

#3 this one would come after 2016, but soon enough to be far in time from the next game to be considered anyway. Why after 2016 you ask? Because it would be a video bundle. Of course, I'm not talking about only the movie. I'm talking about a bundle that would include the ac movie, the complete version of ac lineage, ac ascendance and ac embers.

Finnally, for the last one, I'm thinking it would be great for the people that started ac after seeing the the movie and liking it or for a reason I just don't know about. The complete story bundle would come with every other bundle I just named.

So, what do everyone think about these bundle? Also do you have any you prefer? You can also talk about another bundle I didn't named if you have any in mind. Do you have any other suggestion for ubisoft? ^-^

Don't forget about PC!:rolleyes:

I really enjoy the books, not just the story ones but the lore ones such as the employee handbook etc. It would be nice if we had another one of those since there is no AC 2016.
Anyone else like the lore style books?

rob1990312
03-01-2016, 03:39 PM
i could see ac3 maybe being remastered for next gen maybe as there is already a black flag for ps4 and ps3, and both games are basically the same engine

ERICATHERINE
03-01-2016, 05:48 PM
Don't forget about PC!:rolleyes:

If ubisoft want to do it for pc and xbox one I'll be happy for the user. I didn't name these consol because I think that the ps4 have a better chance of getting them. Xbox one have or will have the backward compatibility and the pc users can already play every ac game I named exept bloodlines and maybe also liberation hd. So yea, I would be happy if that happen, but I have to say I think ps4 is the console with the best chance of getting a remaster bundle. ^-^

I really enjoy the books, not just the story ones but the lore ones such as the employee handbook etc. It would be nice if we had another one of those since there is no AC 2016.
Anyone else like the lore style books?

Me. Also now that I think about it, ubisoft never made a book about ac rogue. Well, I think it may be this year or never. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
03-01-2016, 08:29 PM
I really doubt this would happen, so I'll give a little trick about life.

Don't hope too much if you don't want to be disapointed.

If black flag wouldn't already be on ps4 I would be sure a remaster could be made for that generation, but I doubt they would do it for now. After all the only remaster I know they made about ac was liberation hd and it was because it hasn't been made for ps3 at first, while the very firsts ac games had a way less better graphic AND were made way before ac iii liberation, while they weren't remastered yet.

So, unfortunately, I fear if you want a remaster of black flag, you will have to wait for a new generation and even then ubisoft may very well don't do one for pc since the pc got every game the ps3, ps4, xbox 360 ane xbox one got, as far as I know, unless the new version of the game do get many things the firsts didn't get while counting way better graphic (maybe even better then syndicate's one).

Anyway, i think you will have to forget a remaster of that for this generation. Sorry if I offend you. ^-^

That's good advice :cool:
I'm not offended , I'm just overly optimistic <----- We all know a remaster of BF isn't really going to be on the cards, But it could do with a remaster though:cool:

Sorrosyss
03-01-2016, 08:51 PM
I'm no expert on remasters, but I assume that the PC versions of the older games go to a higher resolution than the consoles did. It may well be that a remaster would just be the PC versions ported back across.

One thing's for sure though, with the film coming it really is the perfect time to release such a collection, for all the new fans that come on board.

Jessigirl2013
03-02-2016, 10:34 PM
I'm no expert on remasters, but I assume that the PC versions of the older games go to a higher resolution than the consoles did. It may well be that a remaster would just be the PC versions ported back across.

One thing's for sure though, with the film coming it really is the perfect time to release such a collection, for all the new fans that come on board.

Perhaps this will happen then.:rolleyes:

Jollbla83
03-03-2016, 02:08 AM
While we wait for next game in the series could u please port ac rogue to new generation consoles I'm sure the boost of sales would go far and in return we assassin's who have missed a game due to upgrading consoles will be delighted

ERICATHERINE
03-03-2016, 03:56 AM
Perhaps this will happen then.:rolleyes:

Well as far as I know, the rumor isn't confirmed yet, but it sure would be great. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
03-03-2016, 03:59 AM
While we wait for next game in the series could u please port ac rogue to new generation consoles I'm sure the boost of sales would go far and in return we assassin's who have missed a game due to upgrading consoles will be delighted

Why not remastering all the old gen only ac game, while we're at it? ^-^

Bipolar Matt
03-03-2016, 03:16 PM
There's rumors that all the previous gen games (1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, 3, Rogue and possibly Liberation HD) will be remastered in a collection for the next-gen. I hope they'll throw the next-gen version of Black Flag in as well with ALL the DLC.

Jollbla83
03-03-2016, 10:17 PM
That sounds good but just to say next gen version is already out including dlc only one I care for right now is actually rogue as that is only one I have missed due to upgrading to next gen

santap555
03-04-2016, 01:48 AM
I really want to play this game so bad, Altair and Maria love story is so interesting and It would be nice if i can see Cyprus in HD graphics like AC1

http://pre12.deviantart.net/cac4/th/pre/f/2016/063/2/d/assassin_s_creed_bloodlines_hd_cover_by_santap555-d9txd0o.jpg

ze_topazio
03-04-2016, 02:05 AM
Yes, together with this.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2dbjlh4.jpg

Jessigirl2013
03-05-2016, 11:42 AM

They wont bother its backwards compatible on XBONE, so it would only be for PS4 and that not much profit.:rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
03-05-2016, 05:00 PM
They wont bother its backwards compatible on XBONE, so it would only be for PS4 and that not much profit.:rolleyes:

Well he never said xbox one. He said new gen. It could be the 2 of these consoles like just one of them which we can't know which one it is. :p

Mr.GoodKall
03-05-2016, 10:42 PM
While we wait for next game in the series could u please port ac rogue to new generation consoles

completely agree....

Senningiri_GR
03-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Well if they do so with the Ezio Trilogy, then they should expand and fix the city maps. For example Venice is way larger in reality:
http://www.gamerscomm.net/attachments/general-gaming/354d1259453738-assassin-s-creed-ii-maps-venice.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qbfITNG.jpg

Farlander1991
03-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Well if they do so with the Ezio Trilogy, then they should expand and fix the city maps.

But that's essentially creating new cities and content, not a 'remaster'.

EDIT: It's interesting to look though at the comparisons between real and in-game cities and see how they scaled it down and what they decided to keep and what to cut.

VestigialLlama4
03-06-2016, 03:51 PM
But that's essentially creating new cities and content, not a 'remaster'.

EDIT: It's interesting to look though at the comparisons between real and in-game cities and see how they scaled it down and what they decided to keep and what to cut.

That would be harder to do because the games essentially are recreating cities from the past and not the ones today.

UNITY's Paris for instance is entirely different from the one today because the city was radically redeveloped in the middle of the 19th Century, a gentleman called Baron Haussman levelled the old medieval neighbourhoods to build the famous Grande boulevards. There is information and documents from the 1790s of course but there's no real reference beyond the monuments which still survive (Notre Dame most notably). There is almost no reference material exists for the cities of the American Revolutionary era, like Boston and New York for instance, not a lot exists from that time. The Holy Land cities are the toughest to crack as well since the records from that time are slim and they used reference material from 18th century lithographs. Syndicate's London is a much smaller part of Victorian London. It's mostly Central London, and there's a deeper train network in the game then existed in real-life. The Caribbean in Black Flag is far smaller in the games than in real-life, the cities are way-off scale and the sea is not as big, but then 1:1 Caribbean Sea is asking too much, I think [;)]

The best points of comparison are the Ezio cities because there's hoards of documentation from that era, and many stuff survive, with the exception of Rome (whose Renaissance medieval neighbourhoods were destroyed by Mussolini to modernize the city). I will say that Rome is the most fictitious and made-up from the Ezio era, Florence the least. Istanbul is a good topographical and geographical impression of the city but some sections are missing.

reyrod01
03-28-2016, 03:59 AM
I would LOVE for them to make this HD collection, but one thing to consider is that we already have 3 main games (Black Flag, Unity, & Syndicate), PLUS the Chronicles Trilogy for the PS4 & XboxOne, so if Ubisoft were to make this, it'll make more sense to make it for the next consoles after the PS4 & XboxOne. I've never been the kind of gamer to buy a new console at launch, but for this Remastered Collection, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Jessigirl2013
03-28-2016, 02:36 PM
If wish they updated the graphics of ACII, Especially the lighting... It looks so yellow toned