PDA

View Full Version : Discussion thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-09-2016, 04:32 PM
Hi Guys,

As RobvD84 has suggested, I have created a thread for you to have a chat together in.

You can use this for any topic you wish, but please ensure you follow our forum rules http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1384900-Forum-Rules

Please ensure that you post bugs in the bugs forum http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1043-Bug-Reporting technical issues here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1041-Technical-Support and suggestions here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1114-Suggestions

Kind Regards

RobvD84
02-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Great. Thanks for listening. ;)

Mirage_dragonet
02-10-2016, 10:23 AM
This forum is as empty as multiplayer H 7 ) ). Rules lot - no people. :)

A few words about the FPS, I noticed. I have a very powerful computer. In "Heroes 6" - 350 FPS , in "Heroes 7" - 50 FPS max. I do not know why .

Naihras
02-10-2016, 02:40 PM
what does powerful mean? My i5 2500, r9 380, 8gb memory and old SSD seem "powerful" enough to not make me even think about FPS or problems in that regard.
Only thing I noticed, and I wonder if that is hardware related or just bad coding: High numbers are likely to crash the game. Be it "buy all creatures" when you have stocked up 4-5 weeks + externals.
Or when a unit can attack more than once, has some spelleffects + maybe fire grandmaster.

It seems that either the game or my system cannot process stuff and it will either result in a short lag/freez or even a complete game-crash.

Elamivuoul
02-11-2016, 10:52 PM
what does powerful mean? My i5 2500, r9 380, 8gb memory and old SSD seem "powerful" enough to not make me even think about FPS or problems in that regard.
Only thing I noticed, and I wonder if that is hardware related or just bad coding: High numbers are likely to crash the game. Be it "buy all creatures" when you have stocked up 4-5 weeks + externals.
Or when a unit can attack more than once, has some spelleffects + maybe fire grandmaster.

It seems that either the game or my system cannot process stuff and it will either result in a short lag/freez or even a complete game-crash.

Strange.... I my laptop has less power and it has never crashed during the game.. Which is a "miracle"? :D

mErEnEfErEee
02-16-2016, 10:51 AM
H7 is for around 10$. Insane. Such a new game that has not been even fixed yet. LOL.

RobvD84
02-16-2016, 03:33 PM
Well they get what they deserved. Ofcourse nobody will touch this game after everything that has happenend.

mErEnEfErEee
02-16-2016, 11:23 PM
Well they get what they deserved. Ofcourse nobody will touch this game after everything that has happenend.

Nothing to be happy about. We do not get what we deserve, either.

RobvD84
02-17-2016, 10:18 AM
Uhm ok... I think i understand what you are trying to say, but please explain why you think that. Because this attitude of Ubilols is not exceptable. And most ppl acted like an angry mob AFTER everything that has happenend. It's not something to be proud of. But there is a line, and Ubilols obviously went over it. So yeah that's why i said they get what they deserved. Don't know what that has anything to do with ppl that wanted a "new" Heroes game.

Antalyan
02-29-2016, 05:43 PM
We cannot expect to finally get some news about further improvements (if any) and especially AI, am I right?

samantha173
04-18-2016, 05:35 PM
Can anyone tell me if it does?

DenisTheGreat
04-19-2016, 12:10 AM
yes, h7 does work in windows 10.

Antalyan
04-19-2016, 02:44 PM
Can anyone tell me if it does?

I think it is the same as with H6 working on laptops for example.

It worked on my laptop (and on many other laptops too) but nobody can, of course, guarantee it.

ronus0904
04-19-2016, 07:19 PM
It runs really smooth on my machine.

Win 10 Home
i3 cpu
nvidia 970 gtx
16GB ram

For reference purposes ;)

DenisTheGreat
06-05-2016, 08:38 PM
Good and useful topic!
I really like to play in multiplayer mode, but also I like a quick battle mode (duel)
I will find and I will add all of you, my friends!

Good news, Immortal ! Nice to hear that ! :cool:

IMMORTAL_999
06-05-2016, 10:01 PM
Good news, Immortal ! Nice to hear that !

Oh thanx! In my collection of friends, everyone will have enough seats ;) )) ))

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/05-06-16/f546ed08f974d7925c8a3d9d6337c3ad.jpg (http://saveimg.ru)

DenisTheGreat
06-06-2016, 02:43 AM
Oh thanx! In my collection of friends, everyone will have enough seats ;) )) ))

If so - You should change your nickname from Immortal to Faceless lol

... and probably change your favorite fraction from Necro to Dungeon ))))

IMMORTAL_999
06-06-2016, 01:15 PM
if so - you should change your nickname from immortal to faceless lol

okay! Valar dohaeris !!! :)

DenisTheGreat
06-06-2016, 11:14 PM
I do not understand people who are still plagued multiplayer. This anguish and suffering heroes 7. I thought that "Heroes 6" - this - the worst. I was wrong, the worst - it's "Heroes 7". Against the backdrop of today's computer games - multiplayer "Heroes 7" - just inconvenient, non-operating, uninteresting, a disaster.

Some people play multiplayer in H7 on regular base and they think in other way. They just want to find partners to play together. And we created this thread especially for that reason - to help people who want and can play to find each other.

If you just want to complain and you not like H7 - maybe you should write in different thread like bugs report or game feedback.

Antalyan
06-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Are any TbF news to come this week?

If this game has any chance to improve its reputation, it is only this expansion.

But no cheap development this time, please. Proper marketing, enough advertising. It should advertised (and then become true ofc) that this expansion will fix the main game, that it will fulfill the fans requests etc.

Quasarum
06-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Antalyan, Yes, same cheap development won't fix anything. + savings on everything . More time to develop will be worthless if everything goes in the same direction.( but who know/ I hope Ubisoft is not stingy this time, but it is very vague and unlikely. It's sad)

Antalyan
06-07-2016, 04:21 PM
"2.0 patch will include In game RMG, change to sim turns, Skill wheel change, new neutrals, new skirmish and scenario maps, balance changes, the largest amount of bug fixes, AI calculation tweaks and a myriad of other things."

That sounds interesting :cool:

IMMORTAL_999
06-12-2016, 10:31 AM
Hi Ubi-MoshiMoshi!
Can I have in this topic to talk to you about football?
Hopefully, I went to the right place.
Tell me please, you are very upset yesterday from the outcome of the match?

I wish you not to be upset, because the British have two games. :o

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Hi IMMORTAL_999, it was a draw and we have a few more weeks to go :)

IMMORTAL_999
06-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Hi Ubi-MoshiMoshi

I wish your team to success in next match!
And I want that Russia and England in the 1/8 :D

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/14-06-16/2c4d31bfe7b2b22736f6e2abeed48231.jpg (http://saveimg.ru)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-14-2016, 11:31 AM
Thanks Immortal :)

DarkElf6464
06-14-2016, 02:25 PM
My thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1454924-Ubisoft-ruined-the-series) got closed so I will continue conversation here:

And besides they clearly do "care" about this franchise, but not enough. Atleast they are trying really hard to change things

I really don't think they are "trying really hard to change". To me H7 is alive proof they do not care at all.

Antalyan
06-14-2016, 04:49 PM
Hey Elf, you come to a football fans sector.
What kind of national team do you support?

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/14-06-16/f73aa5d5d236205f2523519f49ce5d2d.jpg (http://saveimg.ru)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul5z4OQObWI

Immortal, you are able to solve everything through your comments.

With more people like you, this forum would be much funnier place ;)

IMMORTAL_999
06-14-2016, 05:57 PM
Immortal, you are able to solve everything through your comments.

With more people like you, this forum would be much funnier place

I do not quite understand the meaning of your comment = -O
You do not like football ???

:confused:

Violetta-98
06-14-2016, 06:54 PM

He loves the "The Wizard's Waltz" Haha ))))
Antalyan forgive me, you do not accidentally is gay?
I will support 2 teams Ukraine and Russia.
I wish them to get into the final of 1/8!

Antalyan
06-14-2016, 07:02 PM
He loves the "The Wizard's Waltz" Haha ))))
Antalyan forgive me, you do not accidentally is gay?
I will support 2 teams Ukraine and Russia.
I wish them to get into the final of 1/8!

I love elves. And wizards. And elven wizards...

This avatar also reminds me the times of Shadow Council (where was quite limited amount of avatars, you know) when almost all of us were full of hope and when we had a lot of amazing news...

Antalyan
06-14-2016, 07:07 PM
I do not quite understand the meaning of your comment = -O

:confused:

Never mind, you had an excellent comment to end their argument/discussion :)

Violetta-98
06-14-2016, 07:16 PM
I love elves. And wizards. And elven wizards...

Do you love elves and wizards only male?
Forgive me for my curiosity )

DarkElf6464
06-15-2016, 06:23 AM
Since I'm getting flooded by off-topic and spam but moderation does nothing I'm going to repeat myself: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1386968-Discussion-thread?p=11771948&viewfull=1#post11771948

My thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1454924-Ubisoft-ruined-the-series) got closed so I will continue conversation here:

I really don't think they are "trying really hard to change". To me H7 is alive proof they do not care at all.

Antalyan
06-15-2016, 11:03 AM
Do you love elves and wizards only male?
Forgive me for my curiosity )

All elves and wizards and their units. But I am a man so why to choose a woman avatar?

DenisTheGreat
06-15-2016, 10:28 PM
Since I'm getting flooded by off-topic and spam but moderation does nothing I'm going to repeat myself: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1386968-Discussion-thread?p=11771948&viewfull=1#post11771948
Great!
Probably many people cold have same opinion as you.
Lots of people already expressed similar opinion on the matter on this forum (and also on the steam forum).

So - what do you propose ? What is your target when you post ?
I personally - do not understand what you invite people to do with your post.

To quit the forum ? Stop playing the game? To ask for money back ?
or
To change the game now ? To publish a new patch ?
or
Just to say all together "UBI is ...." ???

As for me - I regret very much that lots of serious heroes players out of my friends stopped playing H7 slowly one by one after patch 1.6 was released. Most part stopped in May-June. They did not write anything on the forum, they just stopped playing.

But if you just write every day that "Ubisoft ruined the series" - I am sure they will not come back, but maybe more people will also stop playing.
If this is your target - I am not with you.

I still wait and hope.

DarkElf6464
06-16-2016, 11:59 AM
I still wait and hope.

What is there to hope? The franchise probably died with MMH7. I can't approve, so sad, what Heroes has become. Majority of players still play H3, so why MMH7 is so different? It doesn't make sense.

RobvD84
06-16-2016, 03:09 PM
There is still hope, because if the xpac does it's job, there might be a chance that they will do it right for H8. And besides maybe they will realise by then too that they need to treat this the same as For Honor and WD2. Also do not forget that Limbic has gotten a lot of experience from this. There might be chance that they won't make the same mistake again.

mErEnEfErEee
06-16-2016, 04:03 PM
There is still hope, because if the xpac does it's job, there might be a chance that they will do it right for H8. And besides maybe they will realise by then too that they need to treat this the same as For Honor and WD2. Also do not forget that Limbic has gotten a lot of experience from this. There might be chance that they won't make the same mistake again.

They do not invest in this franchise because it is too risky to invest more money. It needs to make a certain profit. I do not know how do you want them to make a good game without a proper financial support? Untill they stop treating this game worse than an indie game, the game won't be good. Limbic might just end up like Blackhole.

This franchise is kind of doomed.

DarkElf6464
06-16-2016, 05:53 PM
Also do not forget that Limbic has gotten a lot of experience from this. There might be chance that they won't make the same mistake again.

They also got some experience with H6, see what they did with H7? I do not trust them. I do not trust Ubisoft for this game either. The best thing they could do is to sell the rights, they would get money from it then maybe some people with more talent and comprehension of the series could take over.

Untill they stop treating this game worse than an indie game, the game won't be good

Indie games are treated super nice in comparison.

Antalyan
06-16-2016, 06:32 PM
They also got some experience with H6, see what they did with H7? I do not trust them. I do not trust Ubisoft for this game either. The best thing they could do is to sell the rights, they would get money from it then maybe some people with more talent and comprehension of the series could take over.

Indie games are treated super nice in comparison.

Selling the rights... I hear it really often. But in spite of many bad decisions and budget cuts, Ubisoft is the company which still gives us the games from the series we like. As always, some people like these games more than the others. If any other company is determined to do the next Heroes and to buy the rights & Ubisoft agrees to sell them, I wouldn't definitely be against.
However you should realise that it could end up much worse, also this "new" company would have to invest a lot of money to the game which does not attract as many people as it used to do in the past (for example because of colourful fireworks in mobas games), for the ever-complaining community. I am really not sure which company would like to do it.

As long as Ubisoft works on Heroes games and do not waste the game rights, I am happy. They created their own world for this series and it influences a lot of things. I have never understood why many people still prefer the original worlds which were quite boring and not so elaborate, but some complainers are everywhere. In the global amount of people playing Heroes games in singleplayer, I guess the silent majority prefers Ashan. Also it is funny that people who criticise Ashan the most are also often the ones who did not play the Ubi games much ... But that is another topic.

Speaking about Limbic, they did only technical support for H6 and created new campaigns (DLCs) for the game. They did not create any part of the mechanics (as far as I know).
In the part they worked on during H6 development, they have learned a lot. H7 singleplayer campaigns are really great, with different designed missions.

DarkElf6464
06-16-2016, 06:51 PM
Ubisoft is the company which still gives us the games from the series we like.

No.

I guess the silent majority prefers Ashan.

Tell yourself whatever you like.

H7 singleplayer campaigns are really great

No.

RobvD84
06-16-2016, 07:22 PM
@DarkElf I am sorry but they worked on the xpac of H6, and that was such a short time. I think they didn't really learned anything from them, especially not since Ubilols pushed them to continue with where H6 left off (including the artstyle, game engine). I have a feeling they might have learned so much from all of this, that they can push H8 in the right direction. Ofcourse this also means that Ubilols need to see that thier apreach with H6 and H7 was the worst thing they could have done. They should give this propor time and resources. I don't care if it takes 5 or 10 years to complete. You want to make "the fans" happy (atleast that is what you as a game company should strive for)

And about indie games, as i have said multiple times in this forum somewhere and on SC. The problem isn't that they treat this as a indie game, but that they advertised it was a AAA titte and sold it like 1, while it actually was more close to a indie game. Altho i agree with you that a lot of indie games are pretty good.

And Anty, i do not think the silent majority thinks the world of Ashan is good. In fact a lot of ppl left after H5 and never returned.

DarkElf6464
06-17-2016, 07:59 AM
I have a feeling they might have learned so much from all of this, that they can push H8 in the right direction. .

You can't be serious.

Antalyan
06-17-2016, 11:02 AM
@DarkElf I am sorry but they worked on the xpac of H6, and that was such a short time. I think they didn't really learned anything from them, especially not since Ubilols pushed them to continue with where H6 left off (including the artstyle, game engine). I have a feeling they might have learned so much from all of this, that they can push H8 in the right direction. Ofcourse this also means that Ubilols need to see that thier apreach with H6 and H7 was the worst thing they could have done. They should give this propor time and resources. I don't care if it takes 5 or 10 years to complete. You want to make "the fans" happy (atleast that is what you as a game company should strive for)

And about indie games, as i have said multiple times in this forum somewhere and on SC. The problem isn't that they treat this as a indie game, but that they advertised it was a AAA titte and sold it like 1, while it actually was more close to a indie game. Altho i agree with you that a lot of indie games are pretty good.

And Anty, i do not think the silent majority thinks the world of Ashan is good. In fact a lot of ppl left after H5 and never returned.

Which things could be loved in H3 today from the objective perspective, is a mystery for me. But there were and actually still are such people you say. I really don't think these people will ever return to see and play the newer games. I think they partly target different audience and I am glad for it. If I ignore all the technical issues in H7 and so on, it has a perfect direction to follow in the gameplay and story regards for me.

DarkElf6464
06-17-2016, 11:07 AM
I really don't think these people will ever return to see and play the newer games.

They will if the newer games are better, not worse. I know I would. From all multiplayer scenes H3 is the most active, you say it's nostalgia, I just say it's a superior game.

I think they partly target different audience and I glad for it.

Oh, so you're glad the game got awful reception and satisfies only a minority of players, am I understanding this right?

RobvD84
06-17-2016, 11:09 AM
Why can't i? I mean for me it still depends on what they have done with the xpac. H7 still has potential, but i don't think it can become a decent game without big changes. And they announced some big changes.
Look you may not see it or might not think this could be big. And i still don't know if this just wishfull thinking from me. Because i really want H8 to be the saviour of this franchise, because H7 clearly won't do that. It already has done so many things wrong. But if they take everything from what they have learned up till now, maybe change what engine they use and add the things most ppl want. Just start fresh again and take your time, do the right thing. I mean i've waited for FFXV for 10 years, i can wait for H8 too. No hurry. But like i said this all depends on how the xpac will do.
Having that said. It might still be better to sell the franchise. I mean they did show us they are not capable of handling this franchise, unless things drasticly change.

DarkElf6464
06-17-2016, 11:10 AM
And they announced some big changes..

Yeah, they announced a lot of things that didn't turn out to be true, why should I trust them now?

RobvD84
06-17-2016, 11:17 AM
@Anty Ofcourse we can all have different tastes, but H3 is considered good because of gameplay not because the graphics were amazing. And this is something that has become a big problem in the gaming bussines. A lot of studios first focus on how the game look and trying to max graphics, but then they forget the actual gameplay.

With H7 i always got the feeling they forgot the gameplay and focused on how the adventure map looked and how the unit looks in combat. For example they used a lot of time to create silly things like making the units do "funny" postures and such (actually i don't remember if this was ingame or only on SC, i know it was in H6 tho). This was also in H6, but i prefer that they just put thier time in more important things, especially when they complain themselves they have too little time.

This is why i put a lot of hope in this xpac, cause this can create the right path they could follow for H8, but the oppisite can also happen.

DarkElf6464
06-17-2016, 12:50 PM
@Anty Ofcourse we can all have different tastes, but H3 is considered good because of gameplay not because the graphics were amazing. And this is something that has become a big problem in the gaming bussines. A lot of studios first focus on how the game look and trying to max graphics, but then they forget the actual gameplay.
With H7 i always got the feeling they forgot the gameplay and focused on how the adventure map looked and how the unit looks in combat. For example they used a lot of time to create silly things like making the units do "funny" postures and such (actually i don't remember if this was ingame or only on SC, i know it was in H6 tho). This was also in H6, but i prefer that they just put thier time in more important things, especially when they complain themselves they have too little time..

Because you think H7 looks amazing? Personally I find adventure map awful, UI clumsy, don't even get me started on townscreens, but matter of taste I guess. Also, I wonder what they've been doing all along, when gameplay is lacking and 80% of game assets come directly from H6, with slight modifications. Or did all went for coding and stability? Nope, the game is still a buggy mess, so where did resources actually go?

RobvD84
06-17-2016, 03:56 PM
No i find H7 actuallu quite ugly (i don't really like the artstyle, and my graphic card might not be that good enough anymore). But it does feel like they spend the most time making "good looking" maps (atleast in thier eyes) and trying to make the game look "good".

@Immortal Well i know the Dutch team has to climb back up, they have a lot of young players that still need experience and growth. Actually Sweden who just lost from Italy is going to go through the same as we have gone through, especially if Ibra stops playing.
Atleast we have already seen that the Dutch team can win again. It has been better then last year and the beginning of this year. I think we have enough talent to atleast get back into the top 10 in a few years. Just wish we can get rid of the awfull anthem we have. It's not easy to sing and never have given me pride or anything. I never had the urge to sing it to begin with. And i think it's sad, cause some anthems from certain countries sound pretty good and give you a nice feeling.

IMMORTAL_999
06-17-2016, 04:05 PM
Well i know the Dutch team has to climb back up, they have a lot of young players that still need experience and growth.

Absolutely!
Without the Dutch national team is very boring in this tournament.
My favorite Arjen Robben.
Perhaps at the 2018 World Cup in Russia, we will see the national team of the Netherlands.
I hope so!

RobvD84
06-17-2016, 04:53 PM
Well it also depends on our coach, wich i think is not really that good and clings on old ways wich don't work anymore. Also Arjen Robben is getting ols, it's not 100% if he will be at the WC.
Some young players have made wrong choices in my eyes to go and play for a "bigger" club and therefore not getting enough action. Atleast i am glad Kevin Strootman who plays for AS Roma is back.

Antalyan
06-17-2016, 05:28 PM

With H7 i always got the feeling they forgot the gameplay and focused on how the adventure map looked and how the unit looks in combat. For example they used a lot of time to create silly things like making the units do "funny" postures and such (actually i don't remember if this was ingame or only on SC, i know it was in H6 tho). This was also in H6, but i prefer that they just put thier time in more important things, especially when they complain themselves they have too little time.

This is why I put a lot of hope in this xpac, cause this can create the right path they could follow for H8, but the oppisite can also happen.

Even if I look at the gameplay part of H3 and ignore graphics (which is incredibly difficult, it is like day and night for me), I see nothing outstanding. H7 seems to me much further, like a big improvement in many regards. Sure, it has for example less magic schools. But different does not mean automatically bad. Many people wonder quite often that something works in a different way than it had done in the previous games, so they will consider the new mechanics to be a crap.

Also if you look at the most of H7 reviews, they usually (or the ones I read) criticise many technical issues, AI or council scenes, not the gameplay part of the game or the story and world.

DarkElf6464
06-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Many people wonder quite often that something works in a different way than it had done in the previous games, so they will consider the new mechanics to be a crap.

Can you stop speaking for other people please? This is purely unfounded speculation, your opinion is your own, not the world's.

Edit: H5 had many mechanics changes compared to H3, did people say it's crap? No, so please spare us the rubbish.

DarkElf6464
06-17-2016, 06:41 PM
Also if you look at the most of H7 reviews, they usually (or the ones I read) criticise many technical issues, AI or council scenes, not the gameplay part of the game or the story and world.

Oh because you read ALL reviews did you? I won't speak for others but for me, the problem isn't bugs but game design.

Oh yeah, and screw Ashan, if I want some teenage novels I can always watch Twilight.

DenisTheGreat
06-17-2016, 10:04 PM
@RobvD84
What does "xpac" stand for (sorry for my English) ?

As for me - I started playing the game when H2 was on the table.
And I remember that H3 was a kind of revolution, something really cool at that time. The gameplay was really well done, perfect graphics for that year of edition - and that was something NEW, something that has never been done before in such a perfect way. People always remember who was the first to impress them )))

H5 was cool in an other way - much more advanced graphics, sim turns, lots of new features, and also perfect gameplay. But it was not the FIRST to impress people. IMHO - the gameplay of H5 is much more sophisticated and fine tuned then gameplay in H3. But - "de gustibus non est disputandum".

As for the graphics - in my opinion that is important only first time when you get introduced to the game. But once you start to play multiplayer seriously - usually graphics does not matter so much, and it is only the gameplay that makes heroes fans to return to the game again and again.
And it is the bad gameplay that was the reason of failure of H6, not its graphics of course.

Compared with H6 I currently see significant improvements in H7 (I am talking only about gameplay). If no bugs - yes, it could be now a very very nice game. A game with high potential (due to the possibilities of Unreal engine).
But...
Compared with H5, H7 is too much "straight", not so much fine tuned, not enough "hidden opportunities" of the game. For example, in H5 players (rushers) who's strategy was to develop war machines - could be amazed and stopped in final battle with only a couple of special perks. In H7 there is nothing similar, only "who's hammer/spell is bigger".

However, I think that there will be no any H8 in future if H7 will not be fine tuned.
So I wish good luck to Ubi and Limbic and hope we will get a cool game in August.

RobvD84
06-17-2016, 10:53 PM
@Denis
Xpac = expansion pack. But nowaday this word isn't used as much as it used to be. Especially since DLC has token it's place.

DarkElf6464
06-18-2016, 12:46 AM
As for me - I started playing the game when H2 was on the table.
And I remember that H3 was a kind of revolution, something really cool at that time. The gameplay was really well done, perfect graphics for that year of edition - and that was something NEW, something that has never been done before in such a perfect way.

Not really, H3 was basically H2 with more content.

IMHO - the gameplay of H5 is much more sophisticated and fine tuned then gameplay in H3. But - "de gustibus non est disputandum".

Depends, and not only on taste. For example H5 had a deeper skill system while H3 allowed more sophisticated hero chaining (removed by caravans), restrictions in H5 town leveling weren't for the best, as in H3 good creeping allowed to more rush possibilities in build order, there is many differences and some are better in one title or the other. But bottom line is, both H3 and H5 had great gameplay, that I agree.

As for the graphics - in my opinion that is important only first time when you get introduced to the game. But once you start to play multiplayer seriously - usually graphics does not matter so much, and it is only the gameplay that makes heroes fans to return to the game again and again.
And it is the bad gameplay that was the reason of failure of H6, not its graphics of course.

Agreed, although keep in mind Heroes in not only about multiplayer and it's precisely the imbalances from previous games that allowed every player to develop his own strategies and tries to beat enemy who uses totally different exploits. It made the game challenging and everlasting, and legendary single player maps came out of it, and for single player graphics are important.

Compared with H5, H7 is too much "straight", not so much fine tuned, not enough "hidden opportunities" of the game. For example, in H5 players (rushers) who's strategy was to develop war machines - could be amazed and stopped in final battle with only a couple of special perks. In H7 there is nothing similar, only "who's hammer/spell is bigger".

However, I think that there will be no any H8 in future if H7 will not be fine tuned.
So I wish good luck to Ubi and Limbic and hope we will get a cool game in August.

Yea it's up to them, but seeing how limited the core of H7 I hardly picture how they can tune in satisfying manner without completely rethinking some concepts and their implementation, something the developers said they will not do. TbF will most likely correct bugs and make small adjustments, I expect nothing sensational.

RobvD84
06-23-2016, 07:26 AM
Well i guess H7 isn't the worst rated game when released anymore. I guess the negativity from before launch got the better of Umbrella Corps. Men i haven't seen so many negative ppl together, even tho it's clearly a spin-off. Then again i do understand it a bit.

IMMORTAL_999
06-24-2016, 07:00 PM
"Quick fight a duel" mode quickly bored, because the choice of characters is limited ...

For me, the main cause of this boredom in the "Quick fight a duel" is the lack of strong players.
I know one person who is a legendary master of the duels.
His name is ℕℰℭℜṌḾ┼ℕℭℰℜ 1981.

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/24-06-16/be95b1393c1d5d93eaee982bf8d2cf51.png (http://saveimg.ru)

I am his most devoted fan and disciple.

DenisTheGreat
06-25-2016, 12:22 AM
His name is ℕℰℭℜṌḾ┼ℕℭℰℜ 1981.

I am his most devoted fan and disciple.

Hi Immortal!
Do you want to add some valuable information to this particular thread with your post ??
Just for you - quote:

Hi Guys, in order to help people find each other for multiplayer, please keep to the topic.
Please only post;
Your Uplay name.
When you are available to play.
Thanks for your understanding

Do you mean that this guy - your friend - "ℕℰℭℜṌḾ┼ℕℭℰℜ1981" is available for multiplayer games now ?
If I understand you right - it is great news!
One more strong player want to join and play!
Does he play only duels mode in H7 or standard game as well ?
Is it possible to invite him to friends in Uplay ? I tried to search for "Necromancer1981" in Uplay but did not find any player with this nickname.
Can you help me in H7 Uplay to find him ?
Thanks for your support.

ManiiDrep
07-04-2016, 09:28 AM
I do not understand the page. I have the original game. You have the web in several languages ​​but not in Spanish . please us also have the right .

Sorry if not well understood . I use google translator

RobvD84
08-14-2016, 08:44 PM
So someone just mentioned to me that Ubilols might get taken over by Vivendi. And the part of Ubilols that stays will only focus on creating open world games.
Don't know if this is true or not. But if this will bring a lot of needed changes within the company i am happy with it.

IMMORTAL_999
08-20-2016, 07:51 PM
2Tarelther:

Thanks for the game dude!

do not worry so much ...
this is Russia, dude :cool: )

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T4MClfHOiY)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T4MClfHOiY

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/20-08-16/99dfe943d20fdbfbf1eeb250a039d77b.jpg (http://saveimg.ru)

you can always take revenge

I hope you've recorded our stream )

IMMORTAL_999
08-23-2016, 11:56 AM
In multiplayer mode game, I can go back before 15 September.
Do you have a lot of free time to adequately prepare to retaliatory battle.
Only now I will play on the start position №2.

- "let's dance" lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nof2f3ydjhM#t=27.938188

I too will not sit idly by ... :cool:

Good luck "the dude"! )

Antalyan
08-24-2016, 03:43 PM
@Immortal_999
This is the list of Uplay Multiplayer Players, not a discussion thread.
If you could use another threads for MP discussion, it would be much easier for another players to find new opponents and possibly also to play with you.

IMMORTAL_999
08-25-2016, 02:51 PM
@Immortal_999
This is the list of Uplay Multiplayer Players, not a discussion thread.
If you could use another threads for MP discussion, it would be much easier for another players to find new opponents and possibly also to play with you.

I do not understand you
please in Russian (preferable format) ;) )

rodaff
09-15-2016, 05:16 PM
To me H7 is doomed what's left now is to think about the future, about H8. So the question is: can UBI make a good H8? One that lives up to the legacy of the series? In my opinion they can't.

UBI has money, no doubt about that, but they choose not to spend it on the Heroes games, the most clear example are all the reused assets from H6, even in the lineups! (something we never seen in the history of Heroes).

UBI has experience, also true, Ubi made 3 Heroes games but when you look at the quality of those games everything has downgraded since H5. H5 ended in a good place but H6 and H7 both failed miserably. So it's clear to me that they don't know what are the elements that make Heroes a great game.

UBI has feedback, again true. The Shadow Council was an endless source of ideas and suggestions, but they never listened to us. Even in the most trivial things they ignored us, the only thing we accomplished was the new Vampire and Lich, and that was by setting the place on fire. The fans wasted more than a year in that place and it was all for nothing.

UBI has marketing, yes, for the games they actually care about, after the initial failure of H7 publicity disappeared and this "expansion" was barely announced.

So yeah, Ubi have all those things but they don't use them and they prefer making "quick cash grab" Heroes games. If they lost money with H7 then it's on them, for the awful decisions they made.

In conclusion, I'll take my chances with any other publisher whether it is Vivendi Soft or another one. The franchise has hit rock bottom, so IMO it can not get any worse.

mErEnEfErEee
09-15-2016, 09:06 PM
To me H7 is doomed what's left now is to think about the future, about H8. So the question is: can UBI make a good H8? One that lives up to the legacy of the series? In my opinion they can't.

UBI has money, no doubt about that, but they choose not to spend it on the Heroes games, the most clear example are all the reused assets from H6, even in the lineups! (something we never seen in the history of Heroes).

UBI has experience, also true, Ubi made 3 Heroes games but when you look at the quality of those games everything has downgraded since H5. H5 ended in a good place but H6 and H7 both failed miserably. So it's clear to me that they don't know what are the elements that make Heroes a great game.

UBI has feedback, again true. The Shadow Council was an endless source of ideas and suggestions, but they never listened to us. Even in the most trivial things they ignored us, the only thing we accomplished was the new Vampire and Lich, and that was by setting the place on fire. The fans wasted more than a year in that place and it was all for nothing.

UBI has marketing, yes, for the games they actually care about, after the initial failure of H7 publicity disappeared and this "expansion" was barely announced.

So yeah, Ubi have all those things but they don't use them and they prefer making "quick cash grab" Heroes games. If they lost money with H7 then it's on them, for the awful decisions they made.

In conclusion, I'll take my chances with any other publisher whether it is Vivendi Soft or another one. The franchise has hit rock bottom, so IMO it can not get any worse.

First of all , what they lack are the skills and true passion to create or re-create the best Heroes. So they might want to hire a skilled and competent team, which knows the franchise perfectly. They must be willing to give people what they want from this game - and re-create that climate, feeling of the 90s.

So for instance, the creatures should look like creatures, not caricatures or aliens etc. They should be of the highest quality. No silly or idiotic animations, no pokemons, hamsters etc. They are important part of the world that also create some feeling. H5 had nice creature sound effects or the environment. In H7 many creatures' sounds are missing, including the terrain sounds.

There are tons of things, and yes, the devil is in the details.

H5 was only good in terms of gameplay and mechanics, skills, abilities, skillwheel, alternative creatures etc. but it didn't have as good climate as H3, for instance. It had flaws, but it felt really good. The graphics and the new universe were already a deal breaker for many guys back then.

IMMORTAL_999
09-16-2016, 05:27 AM
@ rodaff, merenefereee, Mirash_ge

The "cult of Sandro" moved to a new theme topic ;) )) )) ))

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/16-09-16/5b3c3775dbe9956bf1ff93a8fff5cd45.jpg (http://saveimg.ru)

This is the sect must be eliminated )

rodaff
09-18-2016, 04:11 PM
@ DenisTheGreat
@ Rodaff , Mer
About the atmosphere. I did not play "Heroes 3 - 4". The " H5 " was a fun atmosphere, great units, the remarkable grimaces. I was in love with this game. I liked almost all the factions. I liked the racial abilities and skills of the wheel. Well, I'm not a fan of the story missions, but the gameplay was excellent, I replayed company, By the way, the AI in "Heroes 5" was at a good level.
The heroes of 7 no atmosphere.

I agree about the racial abilities, skill wheel, gameplay, specializations, those were excellent.
I never liked the visuals of the game, especially in combat, the were too cartoonish for my taste.

IMMORTAL_999
09-18-2016, 04:42 PM
I'm still waiting for your lifetime ban

:lool )) I'm źThe IMMORTAL╗ ;) )) )))

Mirage_dragonet
09-18-2016, 05:29 PM
@ Rodaff
I love a good healthy sense of humor. I do not like pathos. In "Heroes 5" were great fun mission. You played in the addition of the " Nival "? . They laughed at him, a great mission, a great sarcasm. Laugh at yourself - it can afford Master. Incidentally complex missions. Units from the " 5 " still had all the cute and funny, demons are very positive. ) /// I know that "Heroes 5" did in English. And only then translated into Russian. So I do not know how it sounds, "Heroes 5" on - English.

IMMORTAL_999
09-18-2016, 05:44 PM
Hi Mirash'es
Your friend Rodaff is the great humorist

- I'm still waiting for your lifetime ban (я всё ещё жду вашего запрета продолжительности жизни)

He joked very powerful ;) ))
I also love a good sense of humor.

IMMORTAL_999
09-18-2016, 06:05 PM
What happened to Galad?
He received a lifetime ban of lifespan? ;) ))))

IMMORTAL_999
09-18-2016, 06:43 PM
Tell your friend (Rodaff) not to take offense at me for what I have put a label on it. :)

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/18-09-16/445afba4b2ffe8e68968eea3916035e1.jpg (http://saveimg.ru)

He did not understand the significance of this symbol ...
I have not insulted anyone .

Mirage_dragonet
09-18-2016, 06:55 PM
Well, if I knew English, I would say, okay. And if in the "heroes of the 7" was a normal multiplayer, normal game, we would all be friends, I'm sure.

IMMORTAL_999
09-18-2016, 07:03 PM
I hope he will not see malice in the label Sylvan ;) )

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-19-2016, 10:16 AM
Hi Guys, thread has been cleaned and appropriate action has been taken.

Please be careful when you post to not offend other people.

Thank you for your understanding

IMMORTAL_999
09-19-2016, 10:29 AM
Hi Ubi-MoshiMoshi,

I will be very careful next time! :o

Regards

rodaff
09-19-2016, 03:44 PM
Hi Guys, thread has been cleaned and appropriate action has been taken.

Please be careful when you post to not offend other people.

Not even a one day ban but you say "appropriate action has been taken" LOL, you might have taken some action but it was certainly not the appropriate one.

I don't want to take any part of a place that condones and allows this kind of behaviour, where double-standards are so clear, if you support Ubi like IMMORTAL_999 you are allowed to post anything you want no matter how offensive it is, but if you criticise Ubi like Galaad you get a lifetime ban.

Mirash, Mer, Robv and Antalyan it was a pleasure to talk to you guys about Heroes, even when we disagreed about something. I wish you the best and if there's another SC for H8 (which I doubt it) you'll see me there.

Farewell!

IMMORTAL_999
09-19-2016, 03:56 PM
Farewell!

Goodbye my friend, I will be very miss you :(

You did for this game Heroes 7 very much!
Shadow Council will never forget you!

I wish you good luck in all forums Ubisoft

Antalyan
09-19-2016, 04:23 PM
Not even a one day ban but you say "appropriate action has been taken" LOL, you might have taken some action but it was certainly not the appropriate one.

I don't want to take any part of a place that condones and allows this kind of behaviour, where double-standards are so clear, if you support Ubi like IMMORTAL_999 you are allowed to post anything you want no matter how offensive it is, but if you criticise Ubi like Galaad you get a lifetime ban.

Mirash, Mer, Robv and Antalyan it was a pleasure to talk to you guys about Heroes, even when we disagreed about something. I wish you the best and if there's another SC for H8 (which I doubt it) you'll see me there.

Farewell!

Rest in peace. I'm not happy at all about the way communication fans-developers ended up on. I would be definitely excited in new H8, this time with developers really present on the blog and no false promises.

Even if we had different opinions about H7, it did not make your opinions less interesting or less valuable in any case.

IMMORTAL_999
09-19-2016, 07:00 PM
Mirash, you have already played enough in the indirect usual game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim :confused:

You do not want playing with me in a good game is Heroes 7?

Mirage_dragonet
09-19-2016, 08:34 PM
Mirash, you have already played enough in the indirect usual game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim :confused:

You do not want playing with me in a good game is Heroes 7?
Sure, why not. You know where to find me. I do not see a "good game", but I see you, all right. )

IMMORTAL_999
09-21-2016, 01:32 PM
Sure, why not. You know where to find me. I do not see a "good game", but I see you, all right. )

With this game it's all right!

Multiplayer operates at 95% )
AI has become much more intelligent and treacherous
What do you need for your complete happiness? :D

IMMORTAL_999
09-21-2016, 10:15 PM
Mirash, please go over this link:

It's very difficult for me, to understand is your English )

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...(Only-RUSSIAN) (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1475583-Только-для-РУССКИХ-(Only-RUSSIAN))

- I do not bite :D

IMMORTAL_999
09-24-2016, 07:52 PM
2Tarelther

Dude, thanks for the video!
This is a video I will save as a souvenir. (on memory)

Tarelther vs Dragonborn-Hero (Russian director's cut version HD1080)

https://youtu.be/wCNzhaJoh7Y

Kind Regard

Pridu
10-05-2016, 08:09 AM
gj

IMMORTAL_999
10-09-2016, 10:41 AM
Мираш спасибо за видео-обзор про гномов.
Мне понравилась твоя озвучка!
Буду ждать твой вэб-стрим.

IMMORTAL_999
10-09-2016, 11:21 AM
Thanks, Dim, and disappeared somewhere online discussion? I'm hardly going to play 7, it is terrible.
а где наша ветка то про рамси ?

Наверно у Маши тоже много алкоголя было ))
Ты уж по аккуратней с алкоголем )

IMMORTAL_999
10-09-2016, 12:47 PM
все британцы алкаши еще те

)))

Соньке привет передавай! )

drwatson111
10-09-2016, 02:19 PM
May be to create a new thread "only russian"?

DenisTheGreat
10-10-2016, 05:46 PM
Мираш,
ты же завязала вроде ?

IMMORTAL_999
10-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Probably , the subject closed itself Immortal.

Возможно )

IMMORTAL_999
10-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Имхо, Герои 7 не такая популярная игра, чтобы для неё лепить моды. Ну будут 3 человека играть 1 мод, а другие 3 другой мод, и что?
Вот если сделать мод, который уберёт рассинхрон в мултиплейере, он бы действительно мог стать популярнее оригинала.

Это самое умное что я услышал на НФ за долгое время.
Я вот тоже не понимаю таких Чаков Норрисов, которые лепят одноразовые моды

Один американский чувак слепил - антимаговский мод ... другой из Чех Репаблик - противозачаточный ...
Почему все эти мододелы не могут договориться и сделать что то ОДНО НА ВСЕХ ? )

Mirage_dragonet
10-11-2016, 09:14 PM
Maud is needed when the game is eternal. And who needs an eternity in "Heroes 7"? . Especially in fashion "Heroes 7" - is a completely different game. In order to make serious corrections, need a game code. Well then it is the work of other developers - programmers work
==
ок

IMMORTAL_999
10-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Вот как-так получается, что после исправления одних багов - рождаются новые и причём похлеще старых (чит-баги)
Такое впечатление, как будто их нарошно делают ))

Есть ли ещё такие игры, в которых происходило подобное, после выпуска патчей к ним?

IMMORTAL_999
10-11-2016, 10:32 PM
моё сообщение сфотографировала ))

норм ... стрим-досуг так сказать )

ночной дуэльный обзор по Героям 7 by Mirash

)))

Mirage_dragonet
10-11-2016, 10:58 PM
ну эт программка для записи всяких стримов я ж писала она надежней чем весь твой любимый юплей и оч проста XSplit / мне ее настроили сказали хорошая и то правда . ) главное она независимая .... кстати у меня хамач сдох ...хотя я там регистрирована . Что за фигня вечная ...... завтра проверю еще \ один юрчанский там выжил ))))
вот что значит уйти из виртуала и перестать контроллить , начинается черте что , программы живут своей жизнью .....
=
<<< ночной дуэльный обзор по Героям 7 by Mirash
))) Точно )) движуха короч шла )
=
<< Позови Д956-го в эфир
звучит как то .....ну я тебя то звала - ты отказался кстати

DenisTheGreat
10-11-2016, 11:16 PM
)))

у меня OBS Studio - тож норм

спасибо тебя не учили с детства говорить?

кстати - слухи пошли что мои друзья тебя потихоньку делают на соседях))))
то-то стримов из мульта нет в последнее время. гы.

IMMORTAL_999
10-11-2016, 11:18 PM
тебя нужно с микрофоном а ? не ?

не нужно )

кстати - слухи пошли что мои друзья тебя потихоньку делают на соседях))))

раскажи об этом в след. ночном онлайн-обзоре у Миража

<< СКАЗКИ НА НОЧЬ >>

)))

DenisTheGreat
10-11-2016, 11:25 PM
кстати концовку моего ворчанья можно отдельно вырезать как пособие для новичков \ иконки изучать ))

А что - Кащей хочет заняться редактированием твоего прекрасного "ворчания" (я бы назвал - воркованием) ?
Боюсь ОБС студиот -слишком многот опций для него будет....
не так просто это как монтаж игры за Лайлу.

Кстати, мы давно уже видели его триумфальный бой Россия-Америка, пора бы обновить)

IMMORTAL_999
10-11-2016, 11:33 PM
Мираш что вы скажите о триумфальном бое Россия-Америка?

<<< кстати - слухи пошли , что тот самый Tarelther - является DenisTheGreat.
это не мои слова ...

пора бы обновить ваш никнейм Денис )

DenisTheGreat
10-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Мираш что вы скажите о триумфальном бое Россия-Америка?

<<< кстати - слухи пошли , что тот самый Tarelther - является DenisTheGreat.
это не мои слова ...

пора бы обновить ваш никнейм Денис )

эххх - если бы у меня был такой шикарный native English - я был бы только рад ))))

IMMORTAL_999
10-11-2016, 11:53 PM
Imm сыграй ты с Денисом или кто там еще ...

Я с кем попало играть не сяду а с такими как Денис я уже писал, что не сяду даже и ср*ть рядом.

)))

Mirage_dragonet
10-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Не понимаю логики я сколько не видела он все тебя нахваливает спасибо да спасибо для сообщества \ я даж удивилась неужели все смотрел вот у чела время много ) - а ты все против , ну ладно со мной тебе скучно , эт понятно , но с пацанами то веселей наверное они тож игра понравилась не жжужат как я - что 7 отстой то - играют

Anubis___666
10-11-2016, 11:58 PM
ну да и вообще хорошо быть Таралтером!

You always dreamed to be like Tarelther - that's why are trolling him all the time.

But you'll never be like him, because Tatelther is generous, he respect others and people respect him,

while nobody respect you.

You'll be always ALONE.

R.I.P.

IMMORTAL_999
10-11-2016, 11:58 PM
я нейтрал смотрите если нравиться .

А я Легендарный Нейтрал (типа Огненный Феникс) .. если что

)))

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/12-10-16/b1caa33e25650f1306310e1c842a9330.png (http://saveimg.ru)

Anubis___666
10-12-2016, 12:15 AM
2Immortal:

Phoenix has 2 lives.
You - not.

DenisTheGreat can easily kill you like he has done already several times.

BlindedByDark also can kill you on bad neighbors

And your tactic is clear: not to play with players that are stronger then you.

ahahahaha

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 12:16 AM
Кстати эта огн. птичка - самый серьёзный нейтрал да и не только из нейтраллов.
По мне Феникс является самым сильным существом в Герои 7.

Дракошки - стоят в сторонке )

DenisTheGreat
10-12-2016, 12:22 AM
Мираш, пошли в кабак бухать !
А дядюшке Кащею кликуху надо поменять на ТРОЛЛЬ (толстокожий и троллит гы)

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 12:32 AM
Мираш, пошли в кабак бухать !

Тарелтера позвать тоже не забудь !

)))

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 12:48 AM
кстати пацаны не забывайте завтра надо стереть наш треп ру ,

Я об этом не заморачиваюсь, я всё по делу писал. )
Пусть их затерают те, кому правда глаза колит

)))

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Не понимаю логики я сколько не видела он все тебя нахваливает спасибо да спасибо для сообщества

я в рекламе не нуждаюсь :cool:

Mirage_dragonet
10-12-2016, 01:23 PM
увольте меня от этих ссылок )) по сайтам ходить все равно что на районе искать .... эт не комильфо . ^^^ найду и так у меня еще друзья есть \ я не про тебя /

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 01:33 PM
по сайтам ходить все равно что на районе искать .... эт не комильфо . ^^^

Ну да ... дурная голова - ногам покоя не даёт \ это не про тебя /

;)

Mirage_dragonet
10-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Mr. Watson teaches Mirash play heroes for 7 Dwarfs. My first attempt to survive
https://www.twitch.tv/mirashsl/v/94502214
-
The first video is funny, because I was not initially set harpies, and then we hung up. ) And then I died (
==
A second attempt to survive. But I would think. Thanks for the game !
https://www.twitch.tv/mirashsl/v/94509530
))
я надеюсь мы продолжим у меня возникли планы как правильно то играть .) хорошая мысля пришла опосля \ может и тупая , надеюсь еще сыграем ) остановились на орке .
second video funnier )
Спс М-р Ватсону за игру .

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 07:55 PM
Гугл прикольно переводит

and then we hung up. ) And then I died ( /// а потом повесил трубку. ) А потом я умер (

)))

Ничё Мираш, первый блин всегда комом
Держи удар и покажи мою школу :cool:

)))

=====
гномы - читеры )
многоуважаемый ватсон не по джентельменски поступил :eek: (((((((

- незач0т )))

Mirage_dragonet
10-12-2016, 08:14 PM
норм так я раскликалась , норм он меня на место поставил .... даже заинтересовала игра ) эт тот редкий случай когда в дуэли 7 надо подумать )
<<< Гугл прикольно переводит
ну я там просто хотела сказать что я вначале натупила а потом мы зависли а потом меня убили ....

вообщем 2 видео прикольней и понятней , там меня сразу убили и осознано )
=

а причем тут твоя школа ? в 7 орк - чисто моя школа . \ туповатая но моя )
=

на самом деле я благодарна людям кот тратят время на меня всегда всегда благодарна

drwatson111
10-12-2016, 08:45 PM
гномы - читеры )
многоуважаемый ватсон не по джентельменски поступил :eek: (((((((

- незач0т )))

Мираш просила сыграть гномами. Я сыграл гномами. А потом выясняется, что я читер, потому что играл гномами.

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Мираш просила сыграть гномами. Я сыграл гномами. А потом выясняется, что я читер, потому что играл гномами.

Эт понятно, но ты мог бы ей уступить.
Настоящий и тем более многоуважаемый джентельмен - так не поступает.
У тебя ещё есть время до ночи, чтобы исправить свою подмоченную репутацию.

drwatson111
10-12-2016, 08:57 PM
Эт понятно, но ты мог бы ей уступить.
Настоящий и тем более многоуважаемый джентельмен - так не поступает.
Знаешь термин "медвежья услуга"? Такую услугу я оказал бы ей, если бы поддавался.
Однако, почему такой многоуважаемый джентльмен как ты, не сыграл с Мираш? Продемонстрировал бы все свое джентльменство)))

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Знаешь термин "медвежья услуга"? Такую услугу я оказал бы ей, если бы поддавался.Однако, почему такой многоуважаемый джентльмен как ты, не сыграл с Мираш? Продемонстрировал бы все свое джентльменство)))Извини многоуважаемый, я не ношу смокинг, но совесть в отличие от некоторых докторов в смокинге у меня присутствует.Твой термин "медвежья услуга" здесь не уместен ...этим термином ты только что бросил камень в огород Миража )))

Сэр Ватсон, у меня к вам нет больше вопросов
Честь имел побеседовать.

DenisTheGreat
10-12-2016, 11:13 PM
У тебя ещё есть время до ночи, чтобы исправить свою подмоченную репутацию.
а что будет потом ?
kill-em-all (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxHw2CmdI9A) ?
Придёт злой Кащей ?

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 11:19 PM
А то что чтобы выигрывать миражке - надо игру знать - эт и так понятно .

Чтобы выигрывать Миражке против гномов, достаточно взять Академика Йохари )
Орки не потянут гномов ... не мучайся.
Ты сперва попробуй гнома ИИ (сила с кр. дракошками) победить своими орками ... ИИ тебя не разочарует. :d

DenisTheGreat
10-12-2016, 11:30 PM
Кащей,
в игре принято благодарить за партию и за время, которое на тебя люди потратили
глумиться над партнерами если даже они тебе прриграли - неприлично и не принято
это - основы

ты этого - не делаешь
поэтому из действительно серьёзных игроков с тобой больше никто не играет в 7ку (исключение - магди, и то - временно).

делай выводы.
ты - один
( не самый сильный один)

ps зачем я это пишу ? горбатого - могила исправит....

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 11:33 PM
поэтому из действительно серьёзных игроков с тобой больше никто не играет в 7ку (исключение - магди, и то - временно).

Из действительно серьёзных игроков я играю в основном только с французом, ибо больше я таких серьёзных игроков тут не встречал.

)))

в игре принято благодарить за партию и за время, котороеи на тебя люди потратили

Это не ко мне, а к тебе

глумиться над партнерами если даже они тебе прриграли - неприлично и не принято
это - основы

Я живу по таким основам:
-Как аукнется , так и х*якнется

Делай выводы

ты - один
( не самый сильный один)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxHw2CmdI9A :cool:

ps зачем я это пишу ? горбатого - могила исправит....

Зачем ты это пишешь?

DenisTheGreat
10-12-2016, 11:40 PM
Из действительно серьёзных игроков я играю только с французом, ибо больше я таких серьёзных игроков тут не встречал.

француз - мой друг и в некотором смысле он сам считает себя моим учеником.
есть игроки гораздо сильнее в 7ке, но просто с тобой никто играть не хочет, с таким твоим неуважительным отношениям к людям.
француз также не понимает по-русски, так что ты не можешь ему раскрыть всю полноту своего "богатого" внутреннего мира.

Выводы - сделал: тебе уже - "хрякнулось", и ты это сам чувствуешь. :cool:

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 11:46 PM
... с таким твоим отношениям к людям.
Выводы - сделал: тебе уже - "хрякнулось", и ты это сам чувствуешь.

К норм людям я отношусь нормально.
Советую ещё раз перечитать мой пост выше :cool:

)))

DenisTheGreat
10-12-2016, 11:47 PM
Мираж, ты про дуэли ?

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 11:49 PM
Эд такой простой зашел в 6 убил меня ну там нечего было стрим делать ))) он меня 2 раза убил даже не понял в чем прикол . Во я шляпа я делетю обьявления ))) вообщем снимаем понты и надо елки палки игру изучать ......я не пойму только как он меня в 6 то прибил сразу раскусил мой фокус ......

- Факир был пьян и фокус не удался. ))

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 11:54 PM
))) Эд такой - даже не врубился че я там хотела ему пофиг было ...... некры - алики эт норм тема уж для ск и эда .... какие вы мужчины бесчувственные ) я так старалась )))

Мда-с, трудно найти настоящего многоуважаемого джентельмена в наше время

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/13-10-16/e2de690de21cf79f01fa84a00b687e15.png (http://saveimg.ru)

)))

DenisTheGreat
10-13-2016, 12:04 AM
К норм людям я отношусь нормально.
Советую ещё раз перечитать мой пост #143 :cool:

)))

ааа типа мысль дозрела
и пост отредактировал
гыгы

у жирафа - шея длинная, мы подождём-с, может ещё в тот пост что-то добавится.... гыгы

А теперь хочешь - правду-матку?

Ты - неплохой игрок но не более. Ты делаешь нубовские ошибки в игре, что непозволительно для профи. При этом - претендуешь на игрока высшей лиги, которым ты не являешься в 7ке. Любой 7рочный игрок турнирного класса сметет тебя как пыль из-подь ногтей.
Ты также оскорбляешь людей, у которых тебе удалось выиграть.
И даже тех, кому проиграл.

Научись выигрывать и проигрывать с честью - тогда вдруг неожиданно для тебя окажется, что кроме француза есть ещё очень сильные про-игроки в 7ке.
И не оскорбляй людей.

Адиос
Буона нотте

IMMORTAL_999
10-13-2016, 12:12 AM
ааа типа мысль дозрела
и пост отредактировал
гыгы

у жирафа - шея длинная, мы подождём-с, может ещё в тот пост что-то добавится.... гыгы

А теперь хочешь - правду-матку?

Ты - неплохой игрок но не более. Ты делаешь нубовские ошибки в игре, что непозволительно для профи. При этом - претендуешь на игрока высшей лиги, которым ты не являешься в 7ке. Любой 7рочный игрок турнирного класса сметет тебя как пыль из-подь ногтей.
Ты также оскорбляешь людей, у которых тебе удалось выиграть.
И даже тех, кому проиграл.

Научись выигрывать и проигрывать с честью - тогда вдруг неожиданно для тебя окажется, что кроме француза есть ещё очень сильные про-игроки в 7ке.
И не оскорбляй людей.

Адиос
Буона нотте

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIW5tL8eO2I

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/13-10-16/b604800e30569cd133d58964d9a7bfec.jpg (http://saveimg.ru)

IMMORTAL_999
10-13-2016, 12:27 AM
@Mirash

хз ... как не отбивайся и не расставляй квадраты, орки от этого не станут огнеупорными ))
Это больше похоже на дуэль Некрополис vs Академия

- Хотел бы я сыграть в дуэль Академиками против тех разработчиков с некромантами,
которые внедрели такой замечательный баланс в режим быстрого боя.

)))

IMMORTAL_999
10-13-2016, 12:36 AM
но моя интуиция говорит мне что есть шанс

я всегда говорил если помнишь:

- на то они и шансы чтоб быть.

но против опытныго игрока этих шансов ещё меньше будет )

Mirage_dragonet
10-13-2016, 12:48 AM
я всегда говорил если помнишь:

- на то они и шансы чтоб быть.

но против опытныго игрока этих шансов ещё меньше будет )

значит надо или опытным быть или молчать . ясно . Я как дев с интуицией разберусь с этой ситуэйшн . \ Но я тебя услышала . \

ну так для того и играем чтобы разбираться - не ? не знаю может он как алик в квадрате потом бессмертный ? или я руны их не знаю ? мне показалось в 1 раунде что они смертны очень даже

IMMORTAL_999
10-13-2016, 12:50 AM
ну так для того и играем чтобы разбираться - не ?

играем для досуга :d

IMMORTAL_999
10-13-2016, 11:31 AM
На картах Г7 ничё не проседает (если не учитывать баги) ... Г6 рядом не стоит, и не только Г6

)))

=====
и если честно, мнение Дера меня мало интересует
Ибо он сам скучноват и предсказуем.
Мне больше интересует мнения норм картежников ... типа Юрца )

IMMORTAL_999
10-13-2016, 11:39 AM
мнение Юрчанского хочешь ? он 7 ненавидит )

)))

значит он ещё ничего не видел в Г7 (или не разглядел как следует)
=========

Подтягивай Эда в мульт Г7
Давно уж пора выйти из подземелья Г6 на Свет Божий в Г7 :d

IMMORTAL_999
10-13-2016, 11:58 AM
))) когда я зашла в 6 первый вопрос был ко мне " а где твой дружок УРОД НЕКР )))))))

)))

НЕКР ушёл на пенсию и свой дар передал мне :cool:

и корону тоже )

IMMORTAL_999
10-13-2016, 12:11 PM
эх скорпа нет на этих всех профи шахматиста нашего любителя дисбаланс сломать )

Согласен на все 100 с тобой про Скорпа.
Своё почётное 2-е место он заслужил в Г6 по быстрым боям!

)))

странно что Машуля _Юби нас не затирает ......надеюсь ее не уволили ) может в отпуске там отдыхает ща на Гоа , зарплата то в евро поди ((((

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYOuScbJwd4

IMMORTAL_999
10-13-2016, 12:42 PM
у вас ус отклеился и корону поправьте . 1 место эт надо полагать я ? ))))

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/13-10-16/2c6c58a3b42dd4957ba895f2da6414f5.jpg (http://saveimg.ru)

)))

drwatson111
10-13-2016, 01:50 PM
)) нафлудили тут по русски - иноземцы тему резьбы решили что раша ...вот приятные люди евролейцы ....культурно игнорят ....) строчат наверное жалобы на юби , делом заняты ) надо б тут все удалить - ладн удалю может \ не будем Маше отпуск портить сами себя удалим )
Я уже предлагал создать новую тему для русских, чтобы здесь не флудить

drwatson111
10-13-2016, 02:23 PM
Создайте тему . Создал

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-21-2016, 12:57 PM
Hi Guys, just a message to say that these are English speaking forums, please post in English.

If you prefer to post in Russian, the Russian forums are here http://forums-ru.ubi.com/

IMMORTAL_999
10-21-2016, 01:01 PM
Hi Ubi-MoshiMoshi

Thank you very much that you have closed the Russian shop! (лавочку)

Kind Regards! :o

Senior Immortal (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPA2rEsIgSU) :cool:

Pridu
10-21-2016, 02:16 PM
omg, Immortal_999 you are such a egg sucker.

Nice work Ubi moder. to close most popular tread at this part of forum.

U'd better ask support to fix such errors:
1. http://screenshot.sh/oe3xfVhN1jeDC (unit just do not move, only wait and defend whole battle)

2. http://screenshot.sh/n9moLZBpt8K3i (cyclops pass through mino, and stand at him) as I heard u "fix" that error

do your work fix bugs..

Cause I feel it is still BETA test while i'm playing this game...

drwatson111
10-21-2016, 02:20 PM
Thank You, UBI. You killed a great thread.

DenisTheGreat
10-21-2016, 07:38 PM
I think a thread without any moderation where people can abuse others is not a good idea.
We have lots of Russian forums where people can talk in Russian and there is Russian moderation, like this forum (http://forums.ag.ru/?board=heroes7).
If we only watch talking Immortal_999 with himself and abusing others - I agree that such a thread must be closed

IMMORTAL_999
10-21-2016, 10:23 PM
And for the "best game of the series Heroes" - a special thank you.
Why have you left all these discussions? Remove all. And remove the Shadow Council too. Send us all in the Archive.
==
This forum mgret to politics? You sell substandard products to people.
Support "Heroes 7" is closed? ///// Close the forum "Heroes 7". Yours faithfully - your Mirash . )

closed our house /// (домик закрыт) ^^^

)))

Mirage_dragonet
10-21-2016, 10:36 PM
Ubisoft switched mode "broom" ) //// юби всех послали на 3 буквы )))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy6md6dJyw8
))

IMMORTAL_999
10-21-2016, 10:40 PM
юби всех послали на 3 буквы )))
))

)))

yeah ... boom boom
ага ... бамбануло так бамбануло (после моего посл. поста) ;) )) ))

Pridu
10-23-2016, 07:41 PM
lmao.... What a bad try to find an opponent? Kinda foolish to delete and make a post again, that wont help you to find opponent,
Just give up, there are only 30-40 online players, and players database is shrinking...

Play at any map at full random... I know that Johari can clear 2/3 or starting respawn at Segadora to day 5.... Be honest, try to do it with "random" hero.

P.S. If anyone can try might (knight) hero duel at "bad neighbor" map u are welcome. Rules are simple no ballista at fights, no warfare upgrades. Thank you BlindedByDark for that idea, map at least become quite interesting.

Same nick at Uplay.

IMMORTAL_999
10-23-2016, 07:45 PM
If you are an honest player and a worthy opponent,
I'm waiting for you on the multiplayer map "Wasteland."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XigqJTbkw4g

Add me to friends (Uplay)

IMMORTAL_999
10-23-2016, 07:46 PM
And I will be happy with you to play on multiplayer map La Segadora

https://youtu.be/Ti3lJZUgFwI

DenisTheGreat
10-23-2016, 07:51 PM
lmao.... What a bad try to find an opponent? Kinda foolish to delete and make a post again, that wont help you to find opponent,
Just give up, there are only 30-40 online players, and players database is shrinking...

Play at any map at full random... I know that Johari can clear 2/3 or starting respawn at Segadora to day 5.... Be honest, try to do it with "random" hero.

P.S. If anyone can try might (knight) hero duel at "bad neighbor" map u are welcome. Rules are simple no ballista at fights, no warfare upgrades. Thank you BlindedByDark for that idea, map at least become quite interesting.

Same nick at Uplay.

BlindedByDark is a very good player on Bad Neighbors
And I respect him a lot.

DenisTheGreat
10-23-2016, 07:54 PM
2 Immotral:
Yohari is the most powerful hero in the game.
Shame on you who promoted himself as the Winner of the H6 Tournament.
Now you play for the cheat hero ? What about random ?

2All:
I would be happy to play on any map.
Full random (random races, random heroes). Or select heroes - am quite open.
Hard or Heroic.
My nick in Uplay is the same, just join me.

I not need a big picture like Immortal (as I am not the winner of H6 tournament)
but anyhow - something for you all:
http://i12.pixs.ru/storage/8/5/6/welcomejpg_8635358_23771856.jpg

DenisTheGreat
10-23-2016, 07:57 PM
I do not understand you
please in Russian (preferable format) ;) )

Immortal, why you think everybody must speak Russian ?

Because you were the winner of H6 tournament ?
Can you prove it by the way ?

Violetta-98
10-23-2016, 08:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XigqJTbkw4g

https://youtu.be/Ti3lJZUgFwI

Nice work (!)

Anubis___666
10-23-2016, 08:11 PM
BlindedByDark is a very good player on Bad Neighbors
And I respect him a lot.
Violetta, and what about this ?

Anubis___666
10-23-2016, 08:12 PM
2 Immotral:
Yohari is the most powerful hero in the game.
Shame on you who promoted himself as the Winner of the H6 Tournament.
Now you play for the cheat hero ? What about random ?

2All:
I would be happy to play on any map.
Full random (random races, random heroes). Or select heroes - am quite open.
Hard or Heroic.
My nick in Uplay is the same, just join me.

I not need a big picture like Immortal (as I am not the winner of H6 tournament)
but anyhow - something for you all:
http://i12.pixs.ru/storage/8/5/6/welcomejpg_8635358_23771856.jpg

Violetta, and what about this ?

IMMORTAL_999
10-23-2016, 08:19 PM
Nice work (!)

Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IZ-pj76V50

))))

Anubis___666
10-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Hi Violetta!
Did Immortal REALLY was the winner of H6 official tournament ?
Oh so cute guy)))) :cool:

IMMORTAL_999
10-23-2016, 11:23 PM
For all lovers of fair rules on the map La Segadora:

1. Do not choose the main character with magical fire skills

2. Do not choose the main character who has a ballista at startup

Add a my nickname to your list of friends

=====

Для всех ценителей справедливых правил по карте Ла Сегадора:

1. Не выбирать главного героя с магическими навыками огня

2. Не выбирать главного героя у которого имеется баллиста при старте

Добавляйте мой ник в ваш список друзей

Anubis___666
10-23-2016, 11:39 PM
For all lovers of fair rules on the map La Segadora:

1. Do not choose the main character with magical fire skills

2. Do not choose the main character who has a ballista at startup

Add a my nickname to your list of friends

=====

Для всех ценителей справедливых правил по карте Ла Сегадора:

1. Не выбирать главного героя с магическими навыками огня

2. Не выбирать главного героя у которого имеется баллиста при старте

Добавляйте мой ник в ваш список друзей

Oh you are so cool my favorite Hero!!!!
You are really Immortal, fantastic !!!!!

Can you please confirm that YOU were the best and beated ALL in H6 Tournament ??????

This is for you! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RLUntrViCo)

IMMORTAL_999
10-24-2016, 12:20 AM
Can you please confirm that YOU were the best and beated ALL in H6 Tournament ??????

Yes of course !!! :cool:

This is for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS2cXkp7QBk

Anubis___666
10-24-2016, 02:31 PM
2Immortal:

Oh yes My Lord !!!!!!
You were really the winner of H6 Official Tournament!!!!!
Sure, this video is a 100% confirmation of your strength !!!!!
INCREDIBLE!!!!!

I admire you!!!

When will be your next stream ?!

kisses.....

P.S.
Why Ramsi is not here ??? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCEvHuVPgjs)

IMMORTAL_999
10-24-2016, 08:48 PM
Hi Ubi-MoshiMoshi :o

I killed all of his opponents ... I have no equal rivals
Where can I find my best opponent? /// French player only for leisure (досуга)

I am a Russian Red Machine

DenisTheGreat
10-24-2016, 08:58 PM
1) DenisTheGreat
2) BlindedByDark
3) Pridu
4) magdeeth
5) dr-watson111

I think these 5 players can have a chance to kill you.

Mirage_dragonet
10-25-2016, 01:28 PM
I fell under the table with laughter, a good video ))

IMMORTAL_999
10-25-2016, 01:33 PM
I fell under the table with laughter, a good video ))

>>> I fell under the table with laughter /// Я упал под стол от смеха

>>> and then we hung up. ) And then I died ( /// а потом повесил трубку. ) А потом я умер (

)))

Mirage_dragonet
10-25-2016, 01:51 PM
Haha! I like Varimathras - I live again! ))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYBjSYZ0QNY
)

DenisTheGreat
10-25-2016, 02:21 PM
Haha! I like Varimathras - I live again! ))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYBjSYZ0QNY
)

Wittily!!!! Looks like Immortal selfie ))))))

IMMORTAL_999
10-25-2016, 05:08 PM
I plan to reduce the damage of all area of effect spells by 40% and see how that works, if I can get it to work that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDgcc5Sif3k

- If he dies, he dies

Violetta-98
10-26-2016, 01:19 PM
Маша нашла иголку в яйце

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDcD2r_-z5I&list=RDlDcD2r_-z5I#t=171

печалька :(

1) DenisTheGreat
2) BlindedByDark
3) Pridu
4) magdeeth
5) dr-watson111

Excuse me, but immortal asked me to tell you this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQvB6OjHOU

drwatson111
10-26-2016, 03:19 PM
Excuse me, but immortal asked me to tell you this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQvB6OjHOU
If the Immortal watched this Film to the end, he would know that Ivan Drago Lost

Anubis___666
10-26-2016, 03:20 PM
2 Immortal:
2 Violetta:

movie (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R43ATpaDgNQ)

Violetta-98
10-26-2016, 03:37 PM
If the Immortal watched this Film to the end, he would know that Ivan Drago Lost

IVAN DRAGO REBORN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gunMSZ8WBA

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-26-2016, 04:47 PM
Hi Guys, please be careful not to post anything which may insult others.

Thanks

Dragonborn_999
10-27-2016, 08:09 PM
Дорогой Кащей,
скажи, правда ли что французы уже сутки как поют марсельезу

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAEQiciJx_8

поскольку их самый передовой и сильный игрок - Gourou7592 сегодня победил тебя на карте "Пустоши" ?
Неужели это - так ?
Мы с Виолеттой - в трауре - и поём эту песню

Мы болеем за тебя - ты ДОЛЖЕН взять реванш у этого лягушатника.

France vs Russia /// La Segadora /// Revange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFJUgt4d6K0

Russia rejoices !!!

Mirage_dragonet
10-27-2016, 08:53 PM
Oh, and where our hero was gone Varimathras _ Immortal? They were banned? What a nuisance .....)) ;)
Ubi - Moshi VS Varimathras) , quick battle
)))

Dragonborn_999
10-27-2016, 09:07 PM
Oh, and where our hero was gone Varimathras _ Immortal? They were banned? What a nuisance .....)) ;)
Ubi - Moshi VS Varimathras) , quick battle
)))

"Whatever happens, happens for the better/best."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IZ-pj76V50 ... (про свиней в клетке - это про клуб уважаемых джентельменов)

)))

Pridu
10-28-2016, 05:21 AM
Poor kid just changed nickname. Btw I asked u but u continue to ignore. Did u play with s_mouse1?

Mirage_dragonet
10-29-2016, 05:58 PM
Friendly match
1 - vs Antalyan , \ Thank Upley! \ )
https://www.twitch.tv/mirashsl/v/97819847
==

2 - Me and Miss Sophia. "Whirlwind" spell. ..... \ Comments in Russian.)
https://www.twitch.tv/mirashsl/v/98273252

Pridu
10-29-2016, 06:20 PM
I like the first match very much. Played same way sometimes, very funny!

Dragonborn_999
10-29-2016, 06:49 PM
Me and Miss Sophia. \ Comments in Russian

Твоя маленькая подружка Софья много сквернословит (fix this bug)

DenisTheGreat
10-29-2016, 07:13 PM
2 - Me and Miss Sophia. \ Comments in Russian.)
https://www.twitch.tv/mirashsl/v/97808971

Girls, excellent stream !!!!
Very nice, live and funny !
I enjoyed it a lot !!! :D

drwatson111
10-30-2016, 05:56 PM
Immortal, today we were playing with Derek, you join to us, saw me and ran away. It's your bravery?

Dragonborn_999
10-31-2016, 11:14 AM
Friendly match

I'm still expect your web stream :o

DenisTheGreat
10-31-2016, 12:25 PM
Immortal, today we were playing with Derek, you join to us, saw me and ran away. It's your bravery?

No, it was not him, Immortal became mortal and was killed. R.I.P.

It was ВаримМатрац from here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1386968-Discussion-thread?p=12018386&viewfull=1#post12018386).

Dragonborn_999
10-31-2016, 03:06 PM
1) DenisTheGreat
2) BlindedByDark
3) Pridu
4) magdeeth
5) dr-watson111

Hmm, a Polish BlindedByDark so weak that I even felt sorry for my time spent with him on the map La Segadora. :(
I did not understand the expense of what he wanted to beat me ...

In addition, he broke the rules and used the magic fire school (shame)

No comments // who is next, girls :o

Мда-с поляк BlindedByDark настолько слаб, что я даже пожалел своего потраченного времени с ним на карте Ла Сегадора. :(
Я так и не понял засчёт чего он хотел меня победить ...

Кроме того, он нарушил правила и прокачивал магическую школу огня (позор)

Без комментариев // вставайте в очередь девочки :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWihWfdH4Zw

drwatson111
10-31-2016, 03:50 PM
@Immortal

https://youtu.be/gQx73qcnz2c

Pridu
10-31-2016, 04:07 PM
Hmm. I stopped playing H7, went back to 3rd. But I read forum sometimes, Blinded is neighbor player. as I know he rejected to play another maps. (and he played might heroes at it w/o warfare). It's excepected 4 me that he's weak at other maps, btw last game at heighbours he gave up vs me (said he lost save). I took efteeti dwell underground day 5 or 6, he still was at his starting pos...

and rules? Why only fire magic? All aoe spells are bugged, even your lovely level one water spell with 3x3 area effect....

Mirage_dragonet
10-31-2016, 09:29 PM
I'm still expect your web stream :o
And I'm really looking forward to Stream from you with comments. )

Dragonborn_999
10-31-2016, 11:15 PM
And I'm really looking forward to Stream from you with comments. )

What exactly?
I do not create stream

Anubis___666
11-01-2016, 09:47 AM
What exactly?
I do not create stream

Please, My Hero !!! My Cowboy !!!
Cheerleaders dance (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKg8G9sMWUY) greeting your stream with comments !!!
Show us how strong you are !!!!
(and we also want to hear your manly voice commenting your heroic deals)
kisses :o

Dragonborn_999
11-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Cheerleaders dance greeting your stream with comments !!!

Yeah bamby!
"- Вставайте в очередь девочки" :o

DenisTheGreat
11-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Hmm, a Polish BlindedByDark so weak that I even felt sorry for my time spent with him on the map La Segadora. :(
I did not understand the expense of what he wanted to beat me ...

In addition, he broke the rules and used the magic fire school (shame)

No comments // who is next, girls :o

Meanwhile I have quite different information from BlindedByDark that you have lost in that game and cheated.

Dragonborn_999
11-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Meanwhile I have quite different information from BlindedByDark that you have lost in that game and cheated.

He-he-he

"- Вставайте в очередь девочки" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjlgUx7_aN0) :o

DenisTheGreat
11-02-2016, 10:59 PM
2 Pridu:

I wanted to share with you my impressions about a recent game on full random.
But I not want some peacocks to disturb so my message to you is in Russian and I posted it here (http://forums.ag.ru/?board=heroes7&action=display&num=1443617667&goto=7393946).

Я хотел бы поделиться впечатлениями от недавней игры на полном рандоме, но, поскольку мне не хотелось бы, чтобы павлины мешали нормальной дискуссии, моё послание я положил вот сюда (http://forums.ag.ru/?board=heroes7&action=display&num=1443617667&goto=7393946).
Приглашаю всех желающих присоединиться к обсуждению (павлинам, собакам и кащеям - вход воспрещён).

Dragonborn_999
11-03-2016, 12:14 AM
ПОЛНЫЙ ФУЛЛ РАНДОМ (карта, скилы, раса и герои) - ЭТО КРУТО!!! Очень. Особенно, когда на столь осточертевших тебе Соседях и Сегодорах оппоненту выпадает Йохари, а тебе - какое-нибудь г***о. Это так, круто, та-а-а-ак круто.

I agree with "respectable" Watson (incredible, but you read my thoughts) lol

What the **** a full random? lol ... if the in game is not fixed a most powerfull cheat bug "wall of fire" (you can kill practically all the most powerful neutrals creatures)

The most interesting and honest fight between knights Dungeon - Salvin and its analogue - Yeshtar.
And you can also add to them Lethos knight

With these heroes the start of the game will be is not very easy.
Here it is necessary to include the brains to pick up the tactics and strategy for successful development.

Ps - not for weak (!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Это наверное в первые когда я соглашусь с "уважаемым" Ватсоном (ты можно сказать ответил за меня) :D

Какие нахрен фулл рандомы, когда в игре не пофиксили самый читерный чит-баг СТЕНА ОГНЯ (практически можно положить всех самых сильных нейтралов)

Самый интересный и честный поединок между рыцарями Данжа - Салвин и его аналогом - Йештар.
А также можно добавить к ним рыцаря Летос

Старт по той же осточертевшей вам фантазёрам карте - Ла Сегадора с этими героями очень не простой.
Тут нужно включать мозги, подбирать тактику и стратегию для успешного развития.

Ps - Не для слабаков :cool:

Anubis___666
11-03-2016, 05:10 PM
- Не для слабаков :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SIq1sv5NtM

My Cowboy, when will you make me happy with your next stream ?
:o

Mirage_dragonet
11-04-2016, 09:12 PM
If the curve and slash game, random - this is nonsense and stupidity .
However, a random map and randomly skills - it's fun ! I am for the chaos in the game.
@ Имм _ Вариматас_666 , мы же не радио - дача то ФМ , приветы передавать ))

Dragonborn_999
11-04-2016, 10:16 PM
@ Имм _ Вариматас_666 мы же не радио ФМ , приветы передавать ))

Ты давай не халтурь про приветы ... когда к тебе на канал заходят
такие почётные гости как Dragonborn-Hero :cool: )) ))

А что Маввер на меня обиделся чтоли про замечание о цензуре? (не принимает мой запрос в друзья) ))

Dragonborn_999
11-04-2016, 10:43 PM
а нафига друзей то собирать в юплее кучу ) ....чай , не грибы ) ...... Она не знает твой ник ах да ...надо ей сказать будет хехе спасибки за подсказку )

Надо с вами тоже как-нить по карте побегать (подосужить) ))
Только на маленьких картах
В игре всё идёт хорошо до того момента, когда встречаются соперники (зависание)
Мисс Моши не планирует заняться этой проблемой? )

Dragonborn_999
11-04-2016, 11:20 PM
....или вот как ....выдаете желаемое за действительное ....типа вот такие были бы разборки , если б мы могли играть ......) .....или далее - мысль материальна , глядишь и зафиналим когда ниб )))

В некоторых поединках бывает всё ясно даже с багами (ваши 5 копеек Мираш тут не уместны :) )
Но хочется доиграть до конца

Да уж у маши ща работенки то много

Работа стоит на месте )

Mirage_dragonet
11-04-2016, 11:35 PM
<<< В некоторых поединках бывает всё ясно даже с багами >>> Да ладно да неужели )
<<< (ваши 5 копеек Мираш тут не уместны
учитывая деликатную ситуацию закрытия игры \ и удаления лимбиков да что там говорить дали им пинка ) \ - весь этот форум неуместен , а ваш 1 таньга тем более ))))

Dragonborn_999
11-04-2016, 11:40 PM
- весь этот форум неуместен , а ваш 1 таньга тем более ))))

Мираш вредный такой // назло и поперёк

)))

Я откапал одного немца-стримера на ютубе BisuZimt (добавил в други)
Можно было бы немецко-российское дерби замутить ;)
В лучших традициях танцев с Bad dancer Tarelther vs Crazy Russian

Я даже OST под танцы подобрал: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ce-ioNMfg

Но с такими ошибками как зависание ходов никакого кина и танцев не получится :(

DenisTheGreat
11-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Но с такими ошибками как зависание ходов никакого кина и танцев не получится :(

Зря ты затроллил мой совет на форуме как уменьшить зависание ходов. Ведь ты мою прогу даже не качал (у меня 0 счётчик скачиваний) - зато подн...л сразу всем. Герой - одно слово !

С теми кто моим советом воспользовался - зависание реально уменьшилось процентов на 60-70.
Финалку доигрываем часто до конца.

... ну а ты - сиди тогда без кины и без танцев.:nonchalance:

Dragonborn_999
11-05-2016, 05:56 PM
Зря ты затроллил мой совет на форуме как уменьшить зависание ходов. Ведь ты мою прогу даже не качал (у меня 0 счётчик скачиваний) - зато подн...л сразу всем. Герой - одно слово !

С теми кто моим советом воспользовался - зависание реально уменьшилось процентов на 60-70.
Финалку доигрываем часто до конца.

... ну а ты - сиди тогда без кины и без танцев.:nonchalance:

Щас только что отыграл Ла Сегадору с игроками DerekDreik и LenaUdalova - зависание уменьшилось на все 100% ))
Я аш сам удивился ни одного подобного бага ...
Возможно мисс Моши взялась за работу и услышала мои слова :D

А тебе пока надо поработать над своей прогой
60-70% - это маленький показатель в такой большой игре как M&M Heroes VII

)))

drwatson111
11-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Щас только что отыграл Ла Сегадору с игроками DerekDreik Не забудь добавить, что Дерек тебя сделал на второй неделе. Вероятно, это признак твоего мастерства?

Dragonborn_999
11-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Не забудь добавить, что Дерек тебя сделал на второй неделе. Вероятно, это признак твоего мастерства?

))))

Не забудь добавить что Дрейк играл героем с балистой Салвином а я без балисты Летосом.
Покажи признак своего мастерства Летосом против моего Салвина

Мне вообще даже интересно как ты будешь выживать Летосом (самый тяжёлый герой по прокачке у рыцарей Данжа)

))))

Mirage_dragonet
11-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Two battle with Dr. Watson. Comments in Russian. Magee. Orc - Dwarf , Forest - Dwarf.
https://www.twitch.tv/mirashsl/v/99217644
https://www.twitch.tv/mirashsl/v/99232636
Thanks for the game . ! )
==
PS @ Батька Н , как сказал однажды калига \ оставшись на поле боя с 1 гарпией \ , " не важно кто как сыграл , главное - результат " ^^^

drwatson111
11-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Не забудь добавить что Дрейк играл героем с балистой Салвином а я без балисты Летосом Так нахрен ты его взял?

Покажи признак своего мастерства Летосом против моего Салвина Во-первых, я не играю Летосом, я играю другими героями, а во-вторых, я тебя уже трижды вызывал на дуэль, чтобы это самое мастерство показать. На днях я к тебе зашел, ты мне начал навязывать какие-то правила, а потом вообще кикнул. А теперь предлагаешь что-то доказывать. Интересная политика, Имм, очень интересная

выживать Летосом (самый тяжёлый герой по прокачке у рыцарей Данжа) http://risovach.ru/upload/2014/09/mem/narkoman-shtole_61638708_orig_.png

Pridu
11-05-2016, 09:17 PM
))))

вообще даже интересно как ты будешь выживать Летосом (самый тяжёлый герой по прокачке у рыцарей Данжа)

))))
Ye. ye Ashbet is much easier to play than Lethos....

DenisTheGreat
11-05-2016, 10:37 PM
))))

Мне вообще даже интересно как ты будешь выживать Летосом (самый тяжёлый герой по прокачке у рыцарей Данжа)

))))

Самый тяжёлый ? Ой ли ?
Некоторое время (ориентировочно - февраль-март 2016), пока я стажировался игрой за Данжен (один из моих любимых городов) - Летос был в моих фаворитах.
При игре за него есть (у меня лично) есть даже специальная тактика, отличная от всех других герев Данжена.
Лично я Летоса - очень люблю как стартового героя и считаю что повезло если его дали на рандоме. :cool:
А качаю я его вообще иначе чем ты, судя по твоим комментам. Это правда.

DenisTheGreat
11-05-2016, 10:41 PM
Ye. ye Ashbet is much easier to play than Lethos....

disagree
I prefer Letos then Ashbet.
imho

Dragonborn_999
11-05-2016, 11:42 PM
PS @ Батька Н , как сказал однажды калига \ оставшись на поле боя с 1 гарпией \ , " не важно кто как сыграл , главное - результат " ^^^

Есть такое дело но это другая история
В моём случае, играть без балисты против балисты на мал карте это всёравно что избить инвалида )))
Воину без балисты нечем бить воина с прокаченной балистой после первой недели

Но если бы мой соперник не напал на меня так рано
и я успел бы прокачать ПРОСВЕЩЁННОСТЬ тогда разговор был бы совсем другой )

@Pridu drwatson DenisTheGreat

Девочки, я вас уже как бы с неделю зову встать в очередь ))

drwatson111
11-06-2016, 12:39 AM
Девочки, я вас уже как бы с неделю зову встать в очередь Женщина, я вам как бы уже месяц назад стрелку забил(три раза).

Чайкам привет.

DenisTheGreat
11-06-2016, 11:24 AM
я успел бы прокачать ПРОСВЕЩЁННОСТЬ тогда разговор был бы совсем другой )

Чтобы Йештар/Салвин прокачал баллисту - нужно 7 уровней получить.
Чтобы Летос прокачал Просвещенность до ГМ - нужно те же 7 уровней.
Совпадение ?

То есть логика такая: если выиграл Дерек - то это конечно же везение, если ты - то мастерство ?

Если мне память не изменяет - то кто-то тут недавно на ломаном англицком писал, что-то насчёт "bad dancer" и "balls"...

Pridu
11-06-2016, 12:12 PM
Совпадение ?

imo. Lethos need level 8, cause its necessary to spend one skill point to confusion "смятение" or u will be in trouble at fights.

and yes its hard to do something vs warfare week 2.

Dragonborn_999
11-06-2016, 01:18 PM
Чтобы Йештар/Салвин прокачал баллисту - нужно 7 уровней получить.
Совпадение ?

Если качать сразу просвещенность то тяжко справляться с нейтралами без рассовых способностей

Вместо того чтобы тут квакать от зависти и философствовать займи очередь с остальными девочками
Будешь готов добавляйся в друзья и заходи с Летосом на моего Салвина по Ла Сегадоре.

Проверим это совпадение

То есть логика такая: если выиграл Дерек - то это конечно же везение, если ты - то мастерство ?

Это ты сказал я ничего такого не говорил :d d d

Если мне память не изменяет - то кто-то тут недавно на ломаном англицком писал, что-то насчёт "bad dancer" и "balls"...

а это я сказал )
Ваш клуб джентельменов очень вписывается под моё описание ;)

И да, только что завершили очередную партию с DerekDreik и опять без зависания ходов
Ватсон, не забудь оставить свой комментарий хD

DenisTheGreat
11-06-2016, 03:10 PM
imo. Lethos need level 8, cause its necessary to spend one skill point to confusion "смятение" or u will be in trouble at fights.

and yes its hard to do something vs warfare week 2.

Летосу нужен уровень 9, чтобы что-то серьёзное противопоставить машинисту.
Это - вполне реально иметь к концу первой недели - началу второй на Сегадоре.

(тем более - вспоминаем "нормативы" нашего матрасика - 4й день 9й уровень у входа в подземку :cool: )

Dragonborn_999
11-06-2016, 03:19 PM
Летосу нужен уровень 9, чтобы что-то серьёзное противопоставить машинисту.
Это - вполне реально иметь к концу первой недели - началу второй на Сегадоре.

Это уже твои проблемы, какой нужен уровень твоему Летосу, чтобы противопоставить что-то
серьёзное моему машинисту Салвину на Сегадоре

Меня вообще не интересуют твои нормативы и твои размышления (если честно)

)))

Pridu
11-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Есть такое дело но это другая история
и я успел бы прокачать ПРОСВЕЩЁННОСТЬ тогда разговор был бы совсем другой ))

why are you making excuses for the defeat? It's so disgusting

Dragonborn_999
11-06-2016, 03:24 PM
why are you making excuses for the defeat? It's so disgusting

Who is next, girls? :o

Pridu
11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Меня вообще не интересуют твои нормативы и твои размышления (если честно)

)))
it's not like, you respond in an insulting manner at almost all the comments.

Dragonborn_999
11-06-2016, 03:27 PM
it's not like, you respond in an insulting manner at almost all the comments.

Who is next, girls?

Kind Regards :o

DenisTheGreat
11-06-2016, 03:29 PM
матрасик - странный человек всё же.
сам себе противоречит:
- пишет, что не интересуют нормативы - но сам же их и создаёт и хвастается
- пишет, что не интересуют размышления - при этом отвечает на посты, ему не адресованные
- сам выгоняет "клуб джентьльменов" из друзей в юплее, а потом пишет типа "добавляйся в друзья"

раздвоение личности - первый признак шизофрении между прочим (надеюсь, к нашему матрасику это не относится и у него всё со здоровьем в порядке)

Anubis___666
11-06-2016, 03:35 PM
Who is next, girls?

Kind Regards :o

Maybe - me, my Cowboy ? :o
Я - готова с тобой куда и где угодно, мой Мальчик !!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7hAo28NCXc

Dragonborn_999
11-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Maybe - me, my Cowboy ? :o
Я - готова с тобой куда и где угодно, мой Мальчик !!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7hAo28NCXc

"Не Дракошка я, Трусишка я"

Yeah bamby!

kisses :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1bWpV2zYgA // Миражику (!)

Dragonborn_999
11-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Красивая песня кстати .... про воронье ......из армии .....оч жаль что все хорошее адресовано не мне .
Ps вы там в своих фейках не запутались ? ))) \ так и хочется на вас всех машке стукануть ))

И не только песня а сам монтаж (отредактировал) :o

Mirage_dragonet
11-06-2016, 04:26 PM
хмм . Ну редактировать вы - с умеете \ я видела вашу отредактированную картинку про меня , мерефа и родафа кстати я в курсе ^^^^

Pridu
11-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Heh what do u think about six month last update at Uplay multiplayers list?

Mirage_dragonet
11-06-2016, 04:44 PM
если бы не раша троллинг и сплошные обновления и редактирования - этот форум бы рухнул а машу уволили )) )) ...
Я не знаю к кому вопрос .....пардон если что .....если ко мне - я эту ветку толком не читала .

drwatson111
11-06-2016, 04:53 PM
http://s020.radikal.ru/i716/1611/32/9633a2943b55.png

Dragonborn_999
11-06-2016, 05:02 PM
)))) накормили батьку - он аж наверное светится уже как солнышко )))

ага ... забросали меня пяти копеечными монетами
откуда у вас мелочи столько?

)))

DenisTheGreat
11-06-2016, 07:39 PM
ага ... забросали меня пяти копеечными монетами
откуда у вас мелочи столько?

)))

так и быть - в тебя бросаю 1 юань.
I quai - по китайски

краткий ликбез:
официально китайская валюта в Китае называется - RMB - RenMenBi
что в дословном переводе означает - "народные деньги"

так что я в тебя кинул одну народную деньгу )))

Dragonborn_999
11-07-2016, 09:54 PM
1) DenisTheGreat
2) BlindedByDark
3) Pridu
4) magdeeth
5) dr-watson111

We played in the map La Segadora with random-skills on 3 Players (DerekDreik, Magdeeth)
Impressions of the game remained positive, no errors were found
We played only warriors of Dungeon (Salvin, Yeshtar, Ashbeth)
Fair rules: Do not use the school of Fire and The Art of War (ballista and ancillary support units) and without defense in his hometown.

Поиграли Ла Сегадору с рандом-скиллами на 3 игрока (DerekDreik,Magdeeth)
Впечатления от игры остались положительными, багов и прочих ошибок не было.
Играли только воинами Данжа (Salvin,Yeshtar,Ashbeth)
Правила справедливые: не качать школу Огня и Искуство войны (ед. поддержки) и не обороняться в родном городе.

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/07-11-16/7f6e3eafeeb780a21fd9b11c8c3474f2.png (http://saveimg.ru)

The final screenshot of fight with Magdeeth / seconds before death / (за секунды до смерти) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLfPNbfgw-A)

DenisTheGreat
11-07-2016, 11:32 PM
Я так понял судя по наличию доклада - ты там всех разгромил и победил ?
(если бы было иначе - то обычно доклада от тебя нет)
Скрин выложи нормально - так чтобы он при клике увеличивался до нормальных размером, а то так слишком мелко и вообще не понятно кто там кого и чем, а при клике - реклама и всё.

Какая неделя ?
Какой уровень героев у всех ?
Что при этом с Дереком (если игра на троих) ?
2 слова об игре и тактике.
Доложись по нормальному, а то - мелкая картинка, ничего не видно и непонятно, за секунды до чьей смерти - твоей или магди ?

Ты - матрасик или Великий и Могучий ?
Если хочешь, чтобы тебя читали и уважали - выложи нормальный отчёт об игре.
удачи

DenisTheGreat
11-07-2016, 11:49 PM
И ещё вопрос, любопытно стало:
почему баните только огонь ?
я сегодня Летоса раскачал к 20му уровню до 24 СП в воде и 24 СП в земле (рандом карта и рандом скилы)
меня читером прозвали, народ не верит что это возможно, но так получилось :cool:
ледяной орб при этом у Летоса снсил всё подряд
ну и кольцо холода - в пропорции

чем же именно огонь у вас провинился ?

Dragonborn_999
11-08-2016, 12:03 AM
Я так понял судя по наличию доклада - ты там всех разгромил и победил ?

ты правильно понял.

(если бы было иначе - то обычно доклада от тебя нет)
Скрин выложи нормально - так чтобы он при клике увеличивался до нормальных размером, а то так слишком мелко и вообще не понятно кто там кого и чем, а при клике - реклама и всё.

Я обычно выкладываю скрины с теми, кто этого заслуживает (самых "избранных" ;))
Скрин как скрин, всё норм ... там и без размера всё ясно
Если у тебя проблемы со зрением - это не ко мне а к окулисту

Какая неделя ?
Какой уровень героев у всех ?
Что при этом с Дереком (если игра на троих) ?
2 слова об игре и тактике.

Неделя хреновая (Шутерам нельзя стрелять) ))
Уровень моей Йештар 18 / У МакДака 16
Дерек пораньше освободился и ушёл спать
Я доволен своей тактикой и игрой. :cool:

И ещё вопрос, любопытно стало:
почему баните только огонь ?
я сегодня Летоса раскачал ...

Потому что чит-баг "стену пламени" как бы не исправили ещё
Хотя это заклинание можно получить и без прокачки огня,
но бить сильных нейтралов этим чит-багом без прокаченной школы Огня будет намного сложнее (можно и доиграться)
Летос - среди этих воинов Данжа при таком рандомоме имеет сильное преимущество при старте.
Его специализация с 40 ед яда на 3 хода и + постройка в городе тоже с ядом 40 ед. на 3 хода
Итого будет 80 ед яда на 3 хода - это уже как бы чит получается (халявный бонус) ;)

меня читером прозвали, народ не верит что это возможно, но так получилось
возможно они и правы, но я бы назвал тебя немножко по другому (оставлю по умолчанию ;))

удачи )

DenisTheGreat
11-08-2016, 12:18 AM
Я обычно выкладываю скрины с теми, кто этого заслуживает (самых "избранных" ;))

я так понял магди - "самый избранный"

Если у тебя проблемы со срением - это не ко мне а к акулисту[

ну то что ты хамить умеешь - это всем известно. видимо, неизлечимо. а жаль.
ещё и к учителю русского языка не забудь заглянуть.

Неделя хреновая (Шутерам нельзя стрелять) ))

номер у этой недели есть ?
1я 2я 3я 4я 6я 8я 10я ?

Потому что чит-баг "стену пламени" как бы не исправили ещё

Что-то ты не догоняешь насчёт багов - это точно. Объясняю для тех кто в танке (вари матрасиков всяких) - стена пламени работает нормально. С ней баг исправили в 2.2.1. Проблема - с изменённым движком ИИ, ктороый теперь не выходит за пределы массовго заклинания. И это относится помимо стенки также и ко всем другим массовым 2-3 раундовым заклинаниям и абилкам, а именно - "снежная буря", облако яда, абилки друидов и Энтов и всё прочее массовое на несколько ходов. Изучай игру глубже прежде чем жаловаться или правила придумывать. Поколдуй "бурю" на сверх сильных нейтралов и потом спокойно расстреливай до бесконечности, они не выйдут за пределы "бури". А стена пламени тут не при чём, увы, ты ошибся опять.

Летос - среди этих воинов Данжа с таким рандомом имеет сильное преимущество при старте.
Его специализация с 40 ед яда на 3 хода и + постройка в городе тоже с ядом 40 ед. на 3 хода
Итого будет 80 ед яда на 3 хода - это уже как бы чит получается ;)

а ты сам так пробовал ?
видимо - нет
потому что в игре есть баг и спецуха Летоса с тиглем яда не сочетается, увы:(
о чём тебя и информирую

удачи )
и тебе - здоровьечка. меньше кури, это вредно. :p

Dragonborn_999
11-08-2016, 12:52 AM
а ты сам так пробовал ?
видимо - нет

Я играл недавно в обычном режиме на Сегадоре с игроком Soul Vortex (у меня в друзьях)
Я качнул Летоса до 23 он своего Салвина до 20 и это при том что мог бы раскачегарить его намного больше
если бы мы с ним не столкнулись
Я уже мог запросто бомбануть Утопию с Дракошками (короче бомбить всё что можно), пол подземелья добра с опытом оставалось )
И при старте я не пользовался постойкой своего города с ядом.

А уж при рандомных скиллах качать Летоса в 2 раза легче.

DenisTheGreat
11-08-2016, 01:03 AM
Я играл недавно в обычном режиме на Сегадоре с игроком Soul Vortex (у меня в друзьях)
Я качнул Летоса до 23 он своего Салвина до 20 и это при том что мог бы раскачегарить его намного больше
если бы мы с ним не столкнулись
Я уже мог запросто бомбануть Утопию с Дракошками (короче бомбить всё что можно), пол подземелья добра с опытом оставалось )
И при старте я не пользовался постойкой своего города с ядом.

А уж при рандомных скиллах качать Летоса в 2 раза легче.

ну - герой - одно слово!
только не ты ли на днях жаловался, что слил Дереку Летосом что типа Летос слабо качается ?
23й уровень ?
а-фи-геть!!!! удивил, реально !!!!
найди мне героя в игре, который при грамотной прокачке на рандоме до 23-го уровня не будет сносить всё подряд ?

Come on my friend, take it easy))))

Dragonborn_999
11-08-2016, 01:13 AM
ну - герой - одно слово!
только не ты ли на днях жаловался, что слил Дереку Летосом что типа Летос слабо качается ?
23й уровень ?
а-фи-геть!!!! удивил, реально !!!!
найди мне героя в игре, который при грамотной прокачке на рандоме до 23-го уровня не будет сносить всё подряд ?

Come on my friend, take it easy))))

Если играть Летосом против Салвина с балистой (как мы и играли с Дереком) - то конечно слабо
А без балисты уже наооборот получается (Преимущество у Летоса бедет)
Поэтому и не берём его. Чего ты никак не вразумишь?

А уж удивлять тебя я и не собираюсь, это ты постоянно удивлённый от зависти )))

вот посмотри ещё разок внимательно на сон грядущий ;) ))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWihWfdH4Zw

DenisTheGreat
11-08-2016, 01:30 AM
вот посмотри ещё разок внимательно на сон грядущий ;) ))

я - мирный и не хам, в отличие от тебя.

поэтому - вот тебе тоже (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bGz3iwxbd8) на сон грядущий :p

P.S. Перестанешь хамить - тогда сыграем.
спокойной ночи.