PDA

View Full Version : Character customization

Emmantheboss
02-09-2016, 02:45 AM
Will u be able to customize your characters outfits

Dead1y-Derri
02-09-2016, 03:14 AM
Hi and welcome to the For Honor forums!

Yes character customization will exist, to what degree we aren't 100% sure yet, so far at demos we've been able to change what the armour looks like, so I think its safe to say there will be a good amount of character customization in For Honor.

coma987
02-09-2016, 08:51 PM
I would say what I know but NDA so sorry, but yes you can customize your character.

Maccaroth
02-19-2016, 02:48 PM
It would be amazing if customization would allow for creation of many uniquely-looking warriors on the battlefield, so that after taking one glance at them you could identify individual players, rivals, friends, etc. people you played with or against. That's the whole point why the real knights during the Middle Ages' period tried to distinguish themselves on the battlefield. Another reason is the Rule of (Looking) Cool.

What I am afraid of is that we will end up with a very small pool of items/crests/colors to pick from, resulting in people looking similarly to each other. Since it's a lot of work to create assets only for visual effect I can imagine customization having fairly low priority over the other aspects of the game, which would be understandable approach but disappointing nevertheless.

CapnPunkin
02-19-2016, 07:33 PM
I'm trying to highlight the benifits of optional decorations on player helms, things like horns, roman brush ornaments, tassels(feathered or cottony), coins, spikes/thorns, and other such ornaments can be applied to all three factions helmets. Which is why I believe it to be a good investment.

jeannaq
02-20-2016, 06:59 AM
Female characters, customization, and a full offine single player. This game just keeps getting better and better! Come on Ubisoft, release it!

reaperxxphantom
04-18-2016, 06:43 AM
please Ubisoft, take your time do the game right with very minor glitches/bugs please. and good customizations would be great

V4nClief
04-20-2016, 03:48 PM
The only things that I have seen around the web is that yes character customization will be available, but to what degree we do not know and you can change the gender of your warrior. Hoping E3 sheds some more details on that and please for the love of Barney Rubble a release date would be nice.