PDA

View Full Version : Loyalty Costumes

Whitfieldm
02-09-2016, 01:08 AM
Hi I've played all three previous mutliplayers in AC and got all three sp costumes but not the mp costumes. Do I have to wait longer for it to track?
(Assassins Creed Black Flag)

Ureh
02-09-2016, 03:29 AM
Hello
Are you wondering about the Connor/Huntsman outfit on the right (picture in spoiler tag)? I tried getting that multiplayer costume on the ps3, back when the Initiates website was still active, but didn't get it either. Now that Initiates is retired it might actually be impossible to get that outfit since it was supposed to be unlocked by pressing a button that doesn't exist anymore.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/7/78/Warrior_-_Special_(Huntsman).png/revision/latest?cb=20141109170934

Whitfieldm
02-09-2016, 05:08 AM
No I'm talking about the harlequin outfit for the cutthroat

Ureh
02-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Oh I get it! This is actually a known problem back when Black Flag was originally released in 2013, even then some people weren't able to unlock those loyalty costumes. Looks like they still haven't fixed it.

I've played all of the games on the ps3 with the same psn+uplay accounts but never got the ACR renegade outfit. But this issue is more common for people who tried to link two different platforms (ex: xbox 360 to xb1, ps3 to ps4, or xbox 360 to ps4, ps3 to xb1) or played on pc.

It's hit-and-miss, some people unlock those outfits no problem while for others, no matter what they did, the multiplayer outfits remain locked.