PDA

View Full Version : AEP single player

LardyC7
03-19-2004, 07:10 AM
Are there single player us and uk campaigns in aep? Ive had real problems loading this add-on finally managed it but ive got no allied campaigns. Am i being thick(probably)?

LardyC7
03-19-2004, 07:10 AM
Are there single player us and uk campaigns in aep? Ive had real problems loading this add-on finally managed it but ive got no allied campaigns. Am i being thick(probably)?

heywooood
03-19-2004, 11:20 AM
No - you are not "thick" ..

you can get a UK & US campaign from 3rd party
Extreme one and Poymando - see Mudmovers site
I think?.. also see the thread called Essentials at the top of this page.

DONB3397
03-19-2004, 11:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LardyC7:
Are there single player us and uk campaigns in aep? Ive had real problems loading this add-on finally managed it but ive got no allied campaigns. Am i being thick(probably)?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
The suggestion heywooood offered is a good one. But you'll need to fly the campaigns with pre-AEP planes. Then, if you want, you can go to FMB and swap out the aircraft for AEP planes, the refly the missions as single player missions. Extreme One has indicated he has no problem with this, though historical accuracy may suffer a bit.

Another option is to buy Battle Over Europe which includes six campaigns featuring US and UK units. Again, they don't include AEP a/c yet. I understand an AEP patch is planned by Russian Rocket, who developed BOE. Good luck.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/3fe77b7e_1812a/bc/Images/Sig---1.jpg?BCIuMVAB.EuILZQo
There is no 'way' of winning;
There is only Winning!