PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion to AC developers

Tipe1914
02-07-2016, 11:27 AM
Hello. First of all. I really want that the communtiy make this thread active. If you are a mod, help me to this come to developers. If you are a developer, i have a suggestion to you. Ok, there are rumors that wonīt be any Assassinīs Creed this year (2016), just in 2017. I donīt want to talk if this is true or false. But, if true, what you guys think about to hear more community in 2016? If you hear me, i have 3 (three) ideas for you. It isnīt hard. We all know AC has a now a bad reputation about the bugs and glitches, and that is it what i want to help you, developer, to remove and got again the good reputation. Ok, letīs go to my ideas.

1* More patches to AC Unity. Yes, if you guys are working in a 2017 AC, why to not Fix more AC Unity ?
2* Same thing over, but with AC Syndicate. Yes, AC Syndicate is so much more polished, but has some bugs, more one patch to the game be incredible?
3* Events to Assassinīs Creed IV Black Flag Multiplayer. Yes, AC4 multiplayer has a community. Iīm one. If you guys make 2x XP events, more characters customization and time challenges will be so good!

And thatīs it. These are my ideas. Please, if you are a player, put your ideas here. Letīs make this thread be seen by developers.

Dear Ubisoft, Thank you.
Mods, Thank you too.
And a special "thanks" to players and developers!

~A pirate in the Black Flag Ocean.

Jessigirl2013
02-07-2016, 11:50 AM
I don't think Unity will get another patch.

Syndicate probably will as I hear there is a major carriage bug that that JTR DLC introduced.

Tipe1914
02-07-2016, 02:25 PM
I don't think Unity will get another patch.

Syndicate probably will as I hear there is a major carriage bug that that JTR DLC introduced.

If they want, they can make, at least, one patch to Unity. This will be great for they. Will be a good action and get more respect from the players.

I think AC Syndicate will get more one, but, letīs see.

Black Flag donīt need patches. Just more events for the community on Multiplayer, but if they want a patch, even better.

Jackdaw951
02-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Is that why my carriages work fine, because I don't have the JtR DLC?

I seriously doubt the older games will get any attention at this point. Ubi is focused on the present and the future, and is not going to be doing much looking back.

LoyalACFan
02-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Is that why my carriages work fine, because I don't have the JtR DLC?

Don't have the DLC myself, but yeah, I've heard from numerous people that the carriages cause serious framerate issues in JtR.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-07-2016, 07:35 PM
I never experienced glitches in Syndicate except for like one or two but never encountered them again.

JTR DLC had a ton of glitches tho, and since the game it still very knew, theres a good chance they might patch it soon.

Tipe1914
02-07-2016, 09:35 PM
I never experienced glitches in Syndicate except for like one or two but never encountered them again.

JTR DLC had a ton of glitches tho, and since the game it still very knew, theres a good chance they might patch it soon.

Yeah, this is because iīm waiting to buy the JTR DLC.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-08-2016, 07:34 AM
Yeah, this is because iīm waiting to buy the JTR DLC.

Good idea :)

cawatrooper9
02-08-2016, 03:23 PM
JTR just seems to make the issue more likely, not guarantee it. I have JTR and have never had an issue.

Tipe1914
02-09-2016, 07:16 PM
Wow, 244+ views! This is a " thanks" for you! Now iīll have to hope if my ideas came to developers' ear. Thank you guys again!

~Iīm not a pirate anymore. Iīm a infamous pirate in the Black Flag Ocean.