PDA

View Full Version : [PC] How to replay side missions?

Nevada55
02-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Hi, i need help because a dont know ho to replay side missions in assasin creed 3.
Thanks for answers :)

Ureh
02-07-2016, 12:49 AM
Hello!
This depends on which side missions you want to replay. I don't recall all of them being replayable.

Check the DNA Tracker in the pause menu. Then select which mission you want to replay, if it offers you the "Replay" button below the description box then it can be replayed. Missions that don't have the replay option can only be repeated by starting a new save file.

Nevada55
02-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Hello!
This depends on which side missions you want to replay. I don't recall all of them being replayable.

Check the DNA Tracker in the pause menu. Then select which mission you want to replay, if it offers you the "Replay" button below the description box then it can be replayed. Missions that don't have the replay option can only be repeated by starting a new save file.

Thanks for your answer but i still dont understand. This mission cant be replay in the DNA.
So how to start new save file?

Ureh
02-09-2016, 02:49 AM
Thanks for your answer but i still dont understand. This mission cant be replay in the DNA.
So how to start new save file?

Yeah if you can't replay a certain mission from the DNA Tracker then your only option is to start a new save. For AC3 just return to the main title menu, click "Single Player". From there you should see three save file slots. Click on one of the empty ones to create a new file. You'll have to play up to the point where you'll unlock the mission you want to replay.