PDA

View Full Version : Why are trials and super cross not separated?

Mcfoogle
02-06-2016, 01:01 AM
Honestly super cross is a joke. The tracks are way too easy and it takes no skill to win a heat on them. The new and less experienced players always vote super cross. Also why is there no playlist for hard and extreme tracks? There was a reason they were different playlists in evo.

LIONDEN1
02-06-2016, 05:35 AM
Very easy fix, Learn Super Cross, lol. Honestly though, I agree, I am a super cross picker, thats what i like best, not so much trials tracks so i lose most of the time on them to the better riders. Being separate would be awesome, i never played evo but i heard thats what made it so much better.

Mcfoogle
02-06-2016, 07:52 AM
Very easy fix, Learn Super Cross, lol. Honestly though, I agree, I am a super cross picker, thats what i like best, not so much trials tracks so i lose most of the time on them to the better riders. Being separate would be awesome, i never played evo but i heard thats what made it so much better. It is not about not knowing it i can hold my own in multiplayer. Super cross by far takes the least skill to be good at especially the stupid panda tracks. I play trials to play *Trials* not super cross. Honestly playing supercross makes me brain dead the entire thing is a joke.

Chasm Flaps
02-06-2016, 10:25 AM
at least he admits it... panda tracK? YES! VOTE ! (lionden) .... but yeah, how cool would it be to play challenging tracks

En0-
02-06-2016, 11:52 AM
Hello,

Because separating them would split matchmaking which would is something that has to be avoided.

Also, XSupercross tracks are not a joke, it's the exact same gameplay as Trials track, so if they are, Trials tracks are also a joke which I guess doesn't make any sense. If they are too easy, Matt created a thread to ask the players to propose some tracks for the public multiplayer rotation, give inputs and propose XSupercross tracks that are harder.

Cheers,

Mcfoogle
02-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Hello,

Because separating them would split matchmaking which would is something that has to be avoided.

Also, XSupercross tracks are not a joke, it's the exact same gameplay as Trials track, so if they are, Trials tracks are also a joke which I guess doesn't make any sense. If they are too easy, Matt created a thread to ask the players to propose some tracks for the public multiplayer rotation, give inputs and propose XSupercross tracks that are harder.

Cheers,

First off thank you for your response it is much appreciated. Secondly Another major issue i have is that every single game of multiplayer i have played on fusions the last heat is always supercross no matter what why can there not be a heat dedicated to trials tracks only? It just kind of seems unfair if you ask me. The reason i think it is a joke is because the tracks are stupidly easy and i want to go against people on harder tracks i will go make some suggestions later on however. But again thanks for your response and have a great day.

Stupidiott
02-06-2016, 11:44 PM
Hello,

Cheers,

XSupercross is most def a joke. Any track where you can hold throttle down from start to finish and win is a joke.

LIONDEN1
02-07-2016, 01:30 AM
Next time we race Stupid, please go full throttle the whole time please, never ever let off, i could use a few more points, lol.

Stupidiott
02-07-2016, 03:13 AM
Next time we race Stupid, please go full throttle the whole time please, never ever let off, i could use a few more points, lol.

Literally all I do.

1. Pick Panda
2. Hold Throttle

They all fall. Taman, Nova, Assembly, para .... no one has an answer for my full throttle strats.

LIONDEN1
02-07-2016, 06:52 AM
I think it actually only works on one track, that X CROSS track. Actually about the only track that you HAVE to ride the panda on to win, most others the Viper will win if people like you and taman and the other top racers play. Starlight, skyway, mad minute, ect. Panda is best for the not top racers like myself, lol.

En0-
02-08-2016, 05:18 PM
Hello,

First off thank you for your response it is much appreciated. Secondly Another major issue i have is that every single game of multiplayer i have played on fusions the last heat is always supercross no matter what why can there not be a heat dedicated to trials tracks only?

The last heat is dedicated to XSX because we need a podium for the last screen and only XSX tracks ensure to have a podium.

Cheers,

Tomahog UK
02-13-2016, 11:38 AM
Hi Eno Is there any chance that we could have those supercross tracks that was released a while back put into public Mp? These tracks are high and mighty,desert knights,redlynx derpy,x-diabolic,logging out,null and void and electric avenue.

En0-
02-13-2016, 04:05 PM
Yes, I saw you posted on the other thread by Matt, he will take that into account :) Keep checking the discussion in the official thread :)

TheBlazeJp
02-18-2016, 08:46 AM
I think it actually only works on one track, that X CROSS track. Actually about the only track that you HAVE to ride the panda on to win, most others the Viper will win if people like you and taman and the other top racers play. Starlight, skyway, mad minute, ect. Panda is best for the not top racers like myself, lol.

I love the panda but I have to agree that this track is not healthy for mutiplayer, for any skill level. Whether that be new players or more experienced players.
If you look at my Seasonal Multiplayer Review, the track that everyone is complaining about, and I don't blame them I rated low. There is also a track that has like 20% Visibility which is again something that perhaps should be avoided.

A lot of the tracks in that seasons review (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1364213-Blazes-Seasonal-Multiplayer-Custom-Track-Verdict-and-Video-Review) had good ratings however and many positives to talk about.

I have not played multiplayer this month yet as I have been very busy but I am going to try and get my second season review up perhaps early next week.

-Blaze

Tomahog UK
02-20-2016, 09:56 AM
Thank you for your reply eno

darcy123123
01-26-2017, 08:13 PM
Hello,

Cheers,

Unless it's a technical issue, I'm not sure why it 'has to be avoided'. Trials Evolution did a wonderful job with its multiplayer, particularly because of the deviation from beg-med and hard-extreme tracks. People who wanted to have fun could play the easier mode, and people who wanted to share tears of blood together could go for the extremes.

It feels like the multiplayer is being played and enjoyed less because of these changes - a lot of people would like to have the Evo multiplayer back. Is there any plans for a harder multiplayer mode in the future..?

I'm not speaking about the XSupercross tracks, however. Just the single-player multiplayer tracks - like when we could play Out of the Pit back in Evo.