PDA

View Full Version : Is there like a list of chronological missions for AC?

The.Penetrator_
02-06-2016, 12:30 AM
I know one exsists for unity and side missions. Are there lists where they tell you what missions happen in which chronological order? Like I really would like to know cause in AC 3 I just got to sequence 9 and I played benedict arnold and I got no idea why connor hates washington yet, can someone tell me if there are mission lists for all the games?

VoldR
02-06-2016, 04:04 AM
I know one exsists for unity and side missions. Are there lists where they tell you what missions happen in which chronological order? Like I really would like to know cause in AC 3 I just got to sequence 9 and I played benedict arnold and I got no idea why connor hates washington yet, can someone tell me if there are mission lists for all the games?

The link on my signature below, goes to a page on the forum i made for the Assassin Creed timeline arranged to as chronologically as possibly understand it.

Its not a mission list as there may be mix of different missions together as
It not only shows what happens in that one game but if two or three game times happens in the same year, they're mixed together.

Like what is daddy Haythem doing while the village is on fire.

Should be the video with GW's name in the content
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucqkVUUHjck

Around 26:50

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
02-08-2016, 08:59 AM

do you have uplay dulex edition of the game?