PDA

View Full Version : Unity problem

Claus_VM
02-05-2016, 07:01 PM
Hi guys,

So I bought AC Unity for PS4 and when I started the game, it just freezes on the page that says "This game saves data automatically at certain points..."
The background is still moving but the game simply won't start.
Can someone help me please?

Thanks a lot

Claus_VM
02-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Anyone?

Ureh
02-05-2016, 10:52 PM
I'm not sure the best way to fix this but I have a few ideas that I would try. Not sure if any will help.

Let's tick off the more obvious stuff from the list first:
1. Have the latest firmware/software update for ps4
2. Have the latest patch for ACU, patch 1.5.

---
Other stuffs:
1. If the ps4's is connected to the internet, turn it off before starting the game, no guarantee but this seems to be one of those "fixes" for consoles.
2. Check to see if a save file has already been created, deleting it before starting the game might help.
3. Check if your hard drive has enough space to create a save file (I think the save files total up to 15 MB which doesn't sound like much)
4. Completely reinstall all the game files/patches

Hopefully someone has a better idea of what's going on. If I find anything else I'll let you know.

UbiSmarmy
02-06-2016, 12:11 AM
Hey Claus_VM, if you're still encountering this issue please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more assistance.

Claus_VM
02-06-2016, 03:17 PM
It's so weird. So the patch automatically downloads, and when it's finished and I start the game, it freezes.

But when I pause the patch download, I can simply play the game...

(Guess I need that patch?)

Jessigirl2013
02-06-2016, 03:38 PM
Have you tried resetting your save file?:confused:

Ureh
02-07-2016, 01:56 AM
Yeah I'm clueless. If your game is still freezing after your create a new save file then toss the patch.